• This topic is locked This topic is locked
237 replies to this topic

#201 Decio Serra Neto

Decio Serra Neto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:39 PM

Im playing at the new interface system, and I 'm having trouble to upgrade the Training ground (the free one), can someone help me?

#202 CiprianOlariu

CiprianOlariu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationVaslui

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

When do you consider you will introduce the new user experience available for all of us?

☜☆☞ Force Fame FAR ☜☆☞

http://www.erepublik...profile/6520336

#203 jonaT10

jonaT10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

Looking the way we are going what will going to happen with the old players who have the normal training ground in q4? because has i have seen there is not upgrade button for that gym, so what you will do? Give us Free Candy Bars? or the gym will be upgradeable?

#204 Hector Malave

Hector Malave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

Looking the way we are going what will going to happen with the old players who have the normal training ground in q4? because has i have seen there is not upgrade button for that gym, so what you will do? Give us Free Candy Bars? or the gym will be upgradeable?

This should be answered as quick as possible, so that old players can dedide to either take the "compensation" or to downgrade their Free training grounds.

• eclank likes this

#205 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:30 AM

As heard the new version of erepublik gives free str,free food and free weapons after certain countdown.When that version will be released to old players too?

#206 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

Just like the other stuff (chat,...), it is all still in testing phase.

But i would like to hear an update as it has been 40 day's since the last one.

Knowing the progress in testing phase could help us prepare for the upcoming changes.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#207 Emergy Maxfell

Emergy Maxfell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

Any updates on this?

#208 Maguilao

Maguilao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:17 AM

A player in my MU that is part of this test reported several bugs, like not getting the discount in the training center upgrade, or not being able to pick the side he wants to fight for in RW. On top of that there was no upgrade of the free training center and, IIRC, no gold reward for each experince level.

Meh, considering the bugs and some of feautures of this new experience, I am less happy about it.

#209 Emergy Maxfell

Emergy Maxfell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

Any data on retention available for the New User Experience? Or ideas about allowing upgraded Strength Buildings?

From the conversations I've had, there seems to be some concern that the faster daily training doesn't make up for the lack of upgrades. What are the average strength totals of someone entering Division 2 with the new and old experience?

#210 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

I said it before this month and i say it again.

I like to hear/see some info about the new interface to come.

I don't care what info, just something would be nice.

• miguelsg95 likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#211 pedrishi

pedrishi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:11 PM

Give us an update!

#212 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:15 PM

Give us an update!

No news since months,I expect to wait for at least half a year till something heard of again

#213 NikiDelliColli

NikiDelliColli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Locationitaly, cassino

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

I know you are busy with this "brother in arms" tecnical issues about prizes, today... my MU was first in all the italian division so i am waiting for the prizes miself, but... it's been three months since this post appeared... and we are still waiting for real information about this new update! C'mon! we deserve at least a good explanation about the free Training Ground and Free q0 factories dinamics!!! Anyway... if you are expanding this new version to old players too, i volunteer!!! 

• Maguilao likes this

#214 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

I know you are busy with this "brother in arms" tecnical issues about prizes, today... my MU was first in all the italian division so i am waiting for the prizes miself, but... it's been three months since this post appeared... and we are still waiting for real information about this new update! C'mon! we deserve at least a good explanation about the free Training Ground and Free q0 factories dinamics!!! Anyway... if you are expanding this new version to old players too, i volunteer!!! 

See above I doubt that this new system will be implented in near future.

#215 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:32 AM

In my opnion 5 strength every minute is actually very good, not only for new players but also for older players to get more strength. Especially for D4 where you have players which have like 20-30-40k more strength than you, with this you would be able to gain more strength and minimize the difference or in other words have a bigger chance for a BH etc. :P . If you start training with all buildings at max level in D4, you will never have a chance against older players, unless you're lucky. :)

this is a terrible idea that means that 300 strength per hour or 7200 per day that will completely change the whole game and most people will quit

#216 Maguilao

Maguilao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:13 AM

That is not how it works.

#217 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:23 PM

I hope no updates means Plato has realized the new erepville experience sucks and will withdraw from that idea.

#218 varnenas

varnenas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationLithuania - England

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:52 AM

Haha lol this one is epic i would like to try this one with my D4.
Known as varnenas.
Planning to become game moderator someday...
Business Man, buildin Weapon Raw Material Factories!
Willing to build around 177 uhh..

#219 ViriathusLusitania

ViriathusLusitania

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

Let's see if I get it right.

First the admins test a alpha version where new players gain more strengh, so that the difference isn't that big to the others. So that they don't leave the game, by feeling useless in the battles.  (I can say I agree with this measure!)

Then they increase the DIV1 to 50k xp, so that the new players be surrounded by players with more than 20k hit. Making it completely useless to a new player to fight, to buy a stash and fire the 5 sb's (375k for all of them...right now it's completely useless). They can empty all the stock, with sb's, bazookas, hits, whatever. They wouldn't even appear in the top5 and would be like a fly in terms of impact in the battle. And they will still feel like this after 6 months of playing.

So, right now it's much harder to a new player to stay and you guys manage to make a lot of good players, that were relatively new (6 months to a year), to be trully upseat, because they now don't have any impact in the battles. Making them also leave the game. And these were "visa players", that against all the odds stayed, not leaving the game in the few minutes of getting to know it.

My question to the admins is what are you going to do next to really keep new players in the game?

I ask this, because if I was starting to play now I wouldn't stay. And most of the players I know think the same way.

Edited by ViriathusLusitania, 21 February 2014 - 02:07 PM.

• NoProfile2, jhonatan94, eclank and 2 others like this

#220 Maguilao

Maguilao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:44 AM

It is hard to keep a positive attitude after the changes to the division system.

• ViriathusLusitania likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users