• This topic is locked This topic is locked
237 replies to this topic

#21 panourgo.provato

panourgo.provato

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

PLEASE! Don't change the training at all! Ok for the "new-players-bonus" BUT NOTHING ELSE

• draivis and Vehairpe like this

To provataki mpeee

#22 Martinoz

Martinoz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

v2 killed eRepublik, did you forget?

#23 C a n t o n a

C a n t o n a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Dear eRepublik administration,

Interface changes and helping new players reach few thousands of strength in a couple of days won't change the fact that there is too many people leaving this game. You are probably aware of global decline of population and (which is more important to you) that this game is becoming less and less attractive to old players in community. Erepublik administration should implement new features which can be found in several other games of similar type. Although it may seem like plagiarism, implementing those features would benefit more than just visual improvment from both sides - as well for commercial factor but also for large community since this is the largest game of this type and a lot of players dont want to quit but they simply do because of general apathy amongst players. Making changes about overkill, returning something similar to v1 wall in battles, making public who is mentor, moderator, admin and who has contact with administration, providing API/statistics, making players important and care by using more surveys or some community body which would be in constant contact with administration, changing media mogul and so on...

• panourgo.provato, Impressio HT, Touche Awaay and 23 others like this

#24 Archoss

Archoss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Congratulations you have found the way to make the game "heavier" and more time consuming at the same time.

• panourgo.provato likes this

#25 cCcNUEVEOCHOcCc

cCcNUEVEOCHOcCc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationDeez Nuts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

Dear eRepublik administration,

Interface changes and helping new players reach few thousands of strength in a couple of days won't change the fact that there is too many people leaving this game. You are probably aware of global decline of population and (which is more important to you) that this game is becoming less and less attractive to old players in community. Erepublik administration should implement new features which can be found in several other games of similar type. Although it may seem like plagiarism, implementing those features would benefit more than just visual improvment from both sides - as well for commercial factor but also for large community since this is the largest game of this type and a lot of players dont want to quit but they simply do because of general apathy amongst players. Making changes about overkill, returning something similar to v1 wall in battles, making public who is mentor, moderator, admin and who has contact with administration, providing API/statistics, making players important and care by using more surveys or some community body which would be in constant contact with administration, changing media mogul and so on...

This

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

#26 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

As I said in other related topic:

Sorry, but the "bad" Plato is bad because he doesn't apply structural changes in the game (e.g. to fight against the overproduction that killed the economical module -today those events develop the same function now the market BOT made before- or to make a military module that, without go back to the V1 or V2, have a balance between power and strategy). The last measure respecting the topic I really applauded was the Work Tax and well... as you can see, the idea wasn't well sold, so until the moment that implementation is a failure.

And after to see the changes all of you propose for the end of 2013, putting aside the good measure of not giving gold to users under level 10 (and I think it should be at level 20), they are more like visual changes than structural ones.

The tournament achieve the purpose of to reactivate the game (that's always good, of course), but it should be an event properly said, not an admins necessity to buoy a sinking ship...

And I will complement this: your proposed update isn't solving the problem of the economical module overproduction or the problem of the military module based only in power and no strategy. All those are structural problems and all of you are just ignoring them.

• bonjik and ronnyJnrJnr like this

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#27 0rinda

0rinda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Location♥ sLOVEnia ♥

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

If we train every 17 hours, that means that we're gonna have to be online at every given hour... At some point. Even during sleeping hours. I don't see what's wrong with the old day change to day change system. If you implement this, then you're basically making this game playable only for no-lifers. I spend a lot of time on this game, but I'm NOT gonna wake up at 4h AM just to get Strength.

This seems like a total fail. My advice for you is to keep the old system when it comes to training. Working is a different thing, but training is something that shouldn't be modified.

Who said anything about 17 hours? You will be able to train just like now, once a day.

#28 panourgo.provato

panourgo.provato

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Who said anything about 17 hours? You will be able to train just like now, once a day.

There is an article of a new player showing these updates. The free training is every minute and the payed one (or "elit" as stated) is every 16 hours.

To provataki mpeee

#29 MR.MAHV

MR.MAHV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

i have tested it its really great 

#30 Ahsan

Ahsan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBattlefield

In my opnion 5 strength every minute is actually very good, not only for new players but also for older players to get more strength. Especially for D4 where you have players which have like 20-30-40k more strength than you, with this you would be able to gain more strength and minimize the difference or in other words have a bigger chance for a BH etc. :P . If you start training with all buildings at max level in D4, you will never have a chance against older players, unless you're lucky. :)

LOL,

difference of strength will be there, 5 str/m doesn't mean that old players won't use this featue :)

It is hard to have a one-sided conversation...

#31 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Wait, are you seriously expecting me to believe this?

If we train every 17 hours, that means that we're gonna have to be online at every given hour... At some point. Even during sleeping hours. I don't see what's wrong with the old day change to day change system. If you implement this, then you're basically making this game playable only for no-lifers. I spend a lot of time on this game, but I'm NOT gonna wake up at 4h AM just to get Strength.

This seems like a total fail. My advice for you is to keep the old system when it comes to training. Working is a different thing, but training is something that shouldn't be modified.

As far as I know it's "You will be able to train again in 17 hours" as the day change will occur in 17 hours, not you will be able to train every 17 hours. I guess there's a bit of a difference :)

• 0rinda, Mr. Indigo and Derphoof like this

#32 0rinda

0rinda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Location♥ sLOVEnia ♥

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

There is an article of a new player showing these updates. The free training is every minute and the payed one (or "elit" as stated) is every 16 hours.

You mean this? http://s3.picofile.c...n_with_gold.png

That's because there are 16 hours and 25 minutes to daychange.

• Derphoof likes this

#33 SexyCicko

SexyCicko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

i see no problem with newbies getting biger strength, it was so in V1 and can be so in Vxy

but you have to make it fair

for instance, a noobs SS medal should be at 2500 (since he is recieving more strength, and you should keep the oldfag SS medal on 250 like it is today

and for the love of god, keep training and work a 1perday thing

• Tautas11 likes this

#34 I-G-D

I-G-D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNiš, Serbia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

In my opnion 5 strength every minute is actually very good, not only for new players but also for older players to get more strength. Especially for D4 where you have players which have like 20-30-40k more strength than you, with this you would be able to gain more strength and minimize the difference or in other words have a bigger chance for a BH etc. :P . If you start training with all buildings at max level in D4, you will never have a chance against older players, unless you're lucky. :)

What about the players who've spent years fully training, i.e. paying Gold to fully train (like me)? Everything's worthless now? There must be a system so that the strongest players remain the strongest, just without that big difference. I have 56 K Strength and if some newb starts training non-stop, all the time literally, no sleep, he/she can get really close to me pretty soon, because I'm definitely not gonna give up sleep for a game.

• Demonaire and MaZzA like this

#35 I-G-D

I-G-D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNiš, Serbia

i see no problem with newbies getting biger strength, it was so in V1 and can be so in Vxy

but you have to make it fair

for instance, a noobs SS medal should be at 2500 (since he is recieving more strength, and you should keep the oldfag SS medal on 250 like it is today

and for the love of god, keep training and work a 1perday thing

+1

#36 Fordring

Fordring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

LOL,

difference of strength will be there, 5 str/m doesn't mean that old players won't use this featue :)

Ofcourse they will, but it will depend how much time you have and if you have nothing to do whole day, that can be a lot of strength, unless there is gonna be a daily limit. :)

Still better than now when everyone gets the same str., with this I might get more str. per day than some older / stronger player. :)

#37 Ivan je Car 2

Ivan je Car 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

WE WANNA MORE STRENGHT,AND LESS EXPIRIENCE POINTS

Ivek 

#38 panourgo.provato

panourgo.provato

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Not going to give up sleep for strength. Don't change it. 1 time per day is great!

• bonjik and Demonaire like this

To provataki mpeee

#39 Ms0c0

Ms0c0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

I hope those changes come soon the old players also need something new.

#40 Fordring

Fordring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

What about the players who've spent years fully training, i.e. paying Gold to fully train (like me)? Everything's worthless now? There must be a system so that the strongest players remain the strongest, just without that big difference. I have 56 K Strength and if some newb starts training non-stop, all the time literally, no sleep, he/she can get really close to me pretty soon, because I'm definitely not gonna give up sleep for a game.

Yes, but is it fair for a newb even if he starts training with max training, that someone has 60k more str. than him and they get the same str. per day? It will be impossible to catch you, not to mention he will have no chance against stronger players by the time he gets to the D4. Unless they are going to add new divisions or change how divison system works - replace experience level with strength for example. :)

• Mr. Indigo, ronnyJnrJnr and Marianne RF like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users