#66 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

And the food/weapons Q0 only will aggravate the current overproduction

This update promise to be a total failure.

• bonjik and Alphatrion reborn like this

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#67 Sozo

Sozo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

Glad to hear you're working on figuring out ways to trick newbs into spending money rather than fixing the crippling gameplay and balance problems the game has.

Fortunately I learned long ago not to expect anything more out of this admin team.

#68 Stanimir Georgiew

Stanimir Georgiew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

This is another nonsense. Clear the game on bugs and fix the economy. Half administrators are incompetent. Not solve the problems of the players because they do not know how or solve them from a position of strength. Fix this. Appoint a seventh-grader administrator. Will do better than the current one. By changing the images will not work.

#69 Excelsior.HMA

Excelsior.HMA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

I have some sugestions.

Work > 2 gold

Train > 2 gold

Every gold you get > Plato takes two gold from you

Every time you buy gold, you have a new decoration in your profile.

If you use more than 100 energy bars in a battle that is 77 - 0 and the bar at 65%, you gain another decoration.

Btw, delete China, add Nepal.

#70 Petar Popara Crni

Petar Popara Crni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Few years ago, I get new players in Montenegro, one of tham become mine referal...

In that time, ppl wasnt so exited with streingh, or I wasnt , but for sure, not as today every1 are...

Than u changed game, that much, that I who played 3 years in that time, became weaker than someone who played 6 months.

So , mine question is, will u again shit on me, 5 years loyal player, and leave to some little prick with credit card to become stronger than me?

I need this answer, couse Im responsible for larger comunity of players that u can imagine, and Ill do everithing that they know what u promised.

Thx in advance 0/

• Rikardoferreira likes this

#71 Stolch

Stolch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

Actually I see I just wasted some more time responding in the other thread, so I'll just leave a quick comment:

This proposed monstrosity is even bigger then the one that exists now it does not fix any of the major issues and just uses inflation as a means to extend the life of this walking corpse of a game for a little longer.

New players do not stay in the game because the mechanics of the game force them to not play the game to "excel" at the game. When you create a catch 22 as a means to play a game, you can't expect many sane people to actually engage willingly in the schizophrenic idiocy of actually doing it.

So if you want to change the "training aspect", here is a solution, my last freebie for the incompetent Pinocchio and his minions:

The problem with linear expansion is that sooner or later the starting value and the maximum value are too far apart for the game to function and so you either have to chase away old players and accounts to lower that difference or use inflation to give a temporary ability for the new players who join immediately after the inflationary moment to lower that difference in terms of ratios. This does not solve the problem it actually exasperates it as should have been clearly evident after years of using this tactic and the result it has had on player retention.

The way to solve it is simple, tie training values to average strength per player:

Use the average strength of the players who trained the previous day as your static number, then modify it by the difference be it above or below that. For example a player with 40K strength and a player with 10K straight, when the average strength is 20K, training:

player 1 (40K) for free training: strength = 5 * (20 000 / 40 000 +1) = 7.5

player 2 (10K) for free training: strength = 5 * (20 000 / 10 000 +1) = 15

This will enable younger players to reach the average levels faster but will not allow them to reach and overtake older players. It also will not need adjustments as it adjusts automatically with the fluctuations of the population.

The actual changes that are being prepared are ineffectual, do not address the problems with the game and are only another "visual" attempt at changing the game through inflation. To retain players, you need to work on the following:

1. Remove bias that has been entrenched by mechanics (ie different amounts of national orgs)

2. Remodel the media module (told you for free how in the other thread)

3. Remodel the war module to be inclusive to players and not bots ( again gave you solutions for free in the other thread)

4. Change the divisions based on strength and not on XP, if you keep that incredibly stupid aspect of the game that has lead to the total collapse of retention of players for everyone.

5. Stop using inflation as a means to manipulate the game environment, you do not have the people capable of designing such complex models to use for that purpose, stick to simple math formulas or you'll loose your players through continued moronic decisions.

6. You need a totally different economic module, though I fear at this point it would be impossible to implement, anything based on 100% producing cannot lead to a sustainable economic module on a free market principle and inflation only solves the problem for a very short time and every consequent inflation solves it for a shorter time then the one before, until even inflation has no effect on it and we're almost there now.

If you want your game fixed, you can hire me at this point I'm done with giving you freebies.

• kojoti2, pedrishi, Bananeitor and 3 others like this

#72 nimnul

nimnul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

I was looking for a reason to quit and now here it is. Thank you!  :)

• cCcNUEVEOCHOcCc, MaZzA and Shiina Sayane like this

#73 Excelsior.HMA

Excelsior.HMA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

And what about sell strenght? My visa is waiting.

I enjoy wasting money in a stupid game that changes its rules every  week.

#74 decebal1000

decebal1000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

ERROR 404 FARMVILLE FOUND

Va urez faliment placut!

Edited by decebal1000, 24 October 2013 - 04:14 PM.

#75 Jan da Silva

Jan da Silva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

Change the game is not the answer, fix the things that are bad in this version is the correct answer.

You already made this mistake in the past, please learn from it -.-

• Demonaire likes this

#76 VaIsk

VaIsk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGeneva , Switzerland

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

Eerepublik is proly the most hated Facebook page.
So much anger,unsatisfied people and hate there.

#77 pista2

pista2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

there must be implemented temporary strength. A bulding where you can train often for strength that lasts 1 week or 1 month for example 

#78 poletarec

poletarec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

i have got 16k strength in D4, training centers on Q4 and i'm fully aware that i will never ever earn a CH medal...it would be equally hard to get and BH as well...should i stop playing the game ? 

• Mr. Indigo likes this

#79 Goxi HN

Goxi HN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

If training isn't going to be instant, my quitting of this game will =]

#80 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

Since I have a job I wont be able to sit here all day clicking every 5 minute for all day.

This change will only benefit for bot users or no lifers without family or job who can click all day.

I wont give up sleeping or my job to play erepublik IF I CANT KEEP UP WITH NO LIFE RULES I WILL QUIT and spend my money elsewhere. You will lose players who comitted to this game for years only to gain the favor of few kids with unlimited time or give everything to bot users.....

• cCcNUEVEOCHOcCc, Demonaire and MaZzA like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users