• This topic is locked This topic is locked
237 replies to this topic

#101 iDiod

iDiod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

Dear Administration, what will be the gameplay after the upgrade?
We'll just sit and watch the timer?
Give us energy recovery of 50.
Give us energy bars equal 500.
Give us storehouse of energy equal to 4000.
We want to fight!
Give the old players a chance increase the strength in 1 click.
Do not give old players to produce weapons in 1 click.
Give the action game players who want it.
Give a chance to players to increase their strength to the average for the division of their country.
This will be Fix the economy. Increased demand, reduced production.
All will be happy =)

#102 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

iDiod, i doubt you'll have to look at timers that much as you might think - not more than usually (have to take into account all those special events and offers timers ofc). As already specified in the (updated) article, STR gaining rate is not so impressive after all as some have thought based on the first training sessions the newbs described. Actually there is being posted the shcedule of the training and it rather makes sense and doesnt provide such a huge STR gains which where debated here earlier.

Quoting from http://www.erepublik...t--2332699/1/20:

"1 min 5str
2 min 5 str
3 min 5str
6 min 5 str
9 min 5 str
15 min 5 str
24 min 5 str
39 min 5 str
64 min 5 str
103 min 5 str
167 min 5 str
270 min 5 str
"

While i cant confirm those numbers as being old player i'm rather sure its reflecting the actual gameplay.

On those Enery and bars and Storehouse requirements you made i guess that even now there is plenty of people who have trouble having ALL the fights with decent weapons, not to mention previous EPIC tournament where even stronger and richer players were eventually exhausted due to these enormous regen rates. Having both regen rate rised based on your numbers and production cut i dont see other outcome as rising prices which will leavethe game playable mostly for rich ones and/or VISA/MC masters. Everyone else will eventually suffer. Its rather so as we have already seen in this thread as people complained about the possible huge STR gain (say 5 STR in 5 minutes) as not everyone can and is willing to spend his/her life in eRepublik.

#103 iDiod

iDiod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

Kolv1k What do you want?
Maximum fighting and a maximum of money? - it never happens.
Or a lot of money or a lot of fight.
In this game you can not get money from NPC.
Only from other players.
The soldiers buy from manufacturers.
Or do you want a magic well, in which Plato will throw you 100 currencies every hour?
Maybe you want to hunt the animals from which the currency will drop?
Сurrencies only from other players - this is the sense of the game.
Money Visa cards have an effect on exchange rate of gold.
For them you can not buy weapons or food.
You will need to exchange them for currency.
And if you want to fight, you will give the money to the manufacturer of weapons.
I think that it should be in the economic strategy.
Nobody forces to fight 24/7. But who wants to - let them giving money to manufacturers.

#104 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

What i wanted to tell you iDiod, is that having such (or any similar) rates will improve the standing of rather few players. While i would certainly benefit from it i'm sure most players will not. Well actually everyone's possibilities increase that way but the fact that they will not be able to put it into reality will create lots of anger - for that matter i hope you have seen it happen in this thread already. And as you might know (perhaps you just have forgot it as it hasn't been put into the use lately) countries STILL have the possibility to print money from gold - so if price will be right there will be money infused into game granted someone will provide the gold. I'm not gonna discuss here will it be enough or not (as i dont know) but it was so in the past. Although if to look at the possibilities (with your provided numbers) to burn up cc while buying goodies to take those increased fighting possibilities into reality  it will have to be a lot of gold for sure.

Edited by Kolv1k, 25 October 2013 - 12:01 PM.

#105 Elynnie

Elynnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

can we upgrade the TG free ?

#106 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

The "upgrades" you want to add now will just make the game unbalanced creating script using STR beasts who in a few months would have millions of STR points more then players who play the game from V1. The changes shouldn't be cosmetics or the ability to get 7200 STR a day by using a script it should be a change of the models , both economic and militaristic models -_-

For example i suggested this on the economic suggestions forum : http://forum.erepubl...economic-model/ from what the poll in it says 60% of the people like those ideas and 95% of the people says their should be a change of the model. :P

#107 0pt1mus Pr1me

0pt1mus Pr1me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

Bad idea for players who do not spend all the day here.

#108 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

Bad idea for players who do not spend all the day here.

Its a bad idea cause people will use script to get 7.2k STR every day lol :P

#109 Elynnie

Elynnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

Bonjik i just would to know if i have to dissolve my tg free Q4 before the V3

#110 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

Bonjik i just would to know if i have to dissolve my tg free Q4 before the V3

next V wont be V3 since we passed V2 a long time ago :P

anyway if you can get 7200 power a day and they keep giving 90 a day then they'd be useless ....

Edited by bonjik, 25 October 2013 - 05:18 PM.

#111 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

Bonjik, where the heck are you taking such number like 7.2k STR per day? From comments above? Those commmenters dont have proof for steady STR gain rate especially if at least one article covering this update has provided the number how the time-schedule changes for that FREE STR training (at least in the beginning) - that doesnt provide ground for millions of STR in some months. And while i have to agree with most of us that admins aint making so much changes as we would like to (and such as we like) they ARE NOT PLAIN IDIOT. PERIOD.

We should stick to the facts not the gossip.

Edited by Kolv1k, 25 October 2013 - 05:24 PM.

#112 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Elynnie, no need to dissolve anything. Keep them and wait for those changes implemented for older players as well. This FREE STR change is small one actually and meant to encourage new players to play just a little longer so that we could get them into our meta-community. THIS is the thing keeping most of us here - not the exact training rates or bonuses or such...

#113 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Bonjik, where the heck are you taking such number like 7.2k STR per day? Froom comments above? Those commmenters dont have proof for steady STR gain rate especially if at least one article covering this update has provided the number how the time-schedule changes for that FREE STR training (at least in the beginning) - that doesnt provide ground for millions of STR in some months. And while i have to agree with most of us that admins aint making so much changes as we would like to (and such as we like) they ARE NOT PLAIN IDIOT. PERIOD.

We should stick to the facts not the gossip.

Well until they admins give a clear answer to us "old players" we have to relay on what the "new players" tell us , aside if you gonna open a multi and check this out.

Also if the "gossip" is untrue the admins are most welcome to tell us whats going on instead of being silent :)

#114 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

Bonjik, please look at the post #102, there is information "new players" telling us and the link to the exact article as well. Perhaps this is enough to calm down a little, eh? :) I once more urge you (all) to consider how probable would such a change be when admins live on the gold spent by us here.

#115 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Bonjik, please look at the post #102, there is information "new players" telling us and the link to the exact article as well. Perhaps this is enough to calm down a little, eh? :) I once more urge you (all) to consider how probable would such a change be when admins live on the gold spent by us here.

so you saying its suppose to replace our "free\starting training ground" ? EVEN WORSE.

#116 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

What im saying is that this is the way to giving little headstart for youngsters coming into the game. Seriously there will not be much difference with our (older) ways of training after their STR will be ~1000 or so. And even if there is the difference is too small for us to bother. Once more, wait it out and then you are more than entitled to either cry aloud or make the ragequit (if thats the way you prefer). Either way its sort of premature if we don't know all the details. And be assured - that information will be revealed rather sooner than later...

#117 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

What im saying is that this is the way to giving little headstart for youngsters coming into the game. Seriously there will not be much difference with our (older) ways of training after their STR will be ~1000 or so. And even if there is the difference is too small for us to bother. Once more, wait it out and then you are more than entitled to either cry aloud or make the ragequit (if thats the way you prefer). Either way its sort of premature if we don't know all the details. And be assured - that information will be revealed rather sooner than later...

if you want to help youngsters give them "youngster buff" which is giving them an extra % of STR while training for a certain time period :)

#118 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

Well based on the information of the beforementioned article the FREE STR will be given based on increasing time interval AND being around to cash it in. At some point the difference will be not noticeable but this way game developers seems to wish to reward activity which is not so bad idea after all. Its just about the different ways to give that extra % of STR - currently the logic works just a little diffrent way than adding simple % to training numbers. Afterall as its their game so they are the ones making the rules here.

#119 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

Well based on the information of the beforementioned article the FREE STR will be given based on increasing time interval AND being around to cash it in. At some point the difference will be not noticeable but this way game developers seems to wish to reward activity which is not so bad idea after all. Its just about the different ways to give that extra % of STR - currently the logic works just a little diffrent way than adding simple % to training numbers. Afterall as its their game so they are the ones making the rules here.

It may be their game but they make it for us , the players , and so it should be for our liking and taste not the opposite .

• Demonaire likes this

#120 0pt1mus Pr1me

0pt1mus Pr1me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Its a bad idea cause people will use script to get 7.2k STR every day lol :P

Yup!! And the older honest players would get behind.

• bonjik likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users