155 replies to this topic

#121 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:45 PM

If the 2x-6x would be only for that country citizens i see no problem. The problem is that everyone can benefit the bonus.... that is not that fair....

Yes thats why I said currently this makes no sense.

Impossible to defeat a country with 2x bonus if the whole word fighting there benefit from that bonus.

• Pibasog likes this

#122 Nobody.ua

Nobody.ua

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

large countries should start being flexible rather then autowinning everything only cause they used to have a BB when it was possible in this game

#123 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

large countries should start being flexible rather then autowinning everything only cause they used to have a BB when it was possible in this game

I predict most of large countries will become small out of boredom.

While lazy small countries will do nothing as always.

#124 Nobody.ua

Nobody.ua

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

thanks to the determination update large countries finally have something to do. So they won't become small

#125 Nobody.ua

Nobody.ua

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

don't be afraid of losing your dominating position. Large countries will still win, but small countries now get some chance in this game

Edited by Nobody.ua, 24 November 2013 - 04:39 PM.

#126 shadowukcs

shadowukcs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationWauschwitz

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

The formula is very complicated and hard to explain. We figured the graphical way was the easiest way to show how it would work.

I am sorry, but that is the biggest load of bullcr*p I've read in this entire topic. We have plenty of RL engineers and mathematicians playing this game. I'm pretty sure that several of them are smarter or equally smart as the ones who designed this. I doubt this formula is rocket science.

To me as a costumer and long-time player (probably the oldest still around), this reads as: we're not giving it to you coz we feel that you might over-analize it and we barely understand it ourselves.

I really can't see the harm in throwing the forumula out here in the open. I sure there will be people who can interpret it and who can explain it to those who don't.

And what about my question of earlier: Where can we see which regions have been occupied for how long?

• dekodee, s1haya and Van Sebe like this

DIO ACKBAR

Pride

Power

/v/akistan!!

#127 Pibasog

Pibasog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

man there will be NO empire in this game, u r killing it.  the determination is TO BIG.  lower it  a x2 in this game is huge .. a x5.99 its impossible.

#128 AstaldoTheVala

AstaldoTheVala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

I believe your answer made things more complicated than clearing them up. It is obvious that "days under occupation" is not the only variant in the equation or else there would be a constant X and the formula would be the very simple

Days * X = Determination

With a few data I gathered I suspect that the number of citizens of the occupied country maybe a factor or the population of the region when the resistance breaks out. It would take sometime to figure out the formula, with enough data, to reach a conclusion but it would be much easier for everyone if you just tell us what it is.

If you are just testing it to see what its impact is and then adjust it to a permanent formula before releasing it, I understand. It'd be enough to just say so than have us mining data so we can plan our strategy until you do.

• s1haya likes this

#129 Excelsior.HMA

Excelsior.HMA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

So, every people from ebery country has determination bonus... delete citizenships.

#130 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=N4A6sR-yRmY a review of current changes!

• AstaldoTheVala likes this

I am bound by rationality !

#131 Fabian Gregorat

Fabian Gregorat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

I am sorry, but that is the biggest load of bullcr*p I've read in this entire topic. We have plenty of RL engineers and mathematicians playing this game. I'm pretty sure that several of them are smarter or equally smart as the ones who designed this. I doubt this formula is rocket science.

+999999999

I believe your answer made things more complicated than clearing them up. It is obvious that "days under occupation" is not the only variant in the equation or else there would be a constant X and the formula would be the very simple

Days * X = Determination

With a few data I gathered I suspect that the number of citizens of the occupied country maybe a factor or the population of the region when the resistance breaks out. It would take sometime to figure out the formula, with enough data, to reach a conclusion but it would be much easier for everyone if you just tell us what it is.

If you are just testing it to see what its impact is and then adjust it to a permanent formula before releasing it, I understand. It'd be enough to just say so than have us mining data so we can plan our strategy until you do.

There is no number of population on Graphics, But you can see 1 thing, On "evolution of determination after a region is liberated" you have ALWAYS the same line no matter how much determination the region has.

#132 Kemal Ergenekon

Kemal Ergenekon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Locationhttp://inciswf.com/1304375737.swf

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

Can you please provide the formulas for the graphs? There is no reason for not publishing those.

#133 Pibasog

Pibasog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

there will be NO EMPIRES in this game.... can u please  lower the determination its killing da gameeeeee

#134 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

Can you please provide the formulas for the graphs? There is no reason for not publishing those.

They can't as they did the graph in Photoshop or Illustrator :))). If you want, i can tell you some tools that can help you make nice graphs there :)

Edited by cc1432, 27 November 2013 - 10:23 PM.

I am bound by rationality !

#135 pacifyer

pacifyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

And formulae are still not released? Still working on them?

The graphs delivered in this thread ARE NOT right, the influence and determination shown there ARE NOT what are being used in the game, so we need the ACTUAL ones, please.

#136 AstaldoTheVala

AstaldoTheVala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

Determination bonus drops to zero if the region, free or not, is conquered by anyone. Iran took Northen Borders (Saudi Arabia) from Turkey in day 2193. Today (d2202) Saudi Arabia organized a resistance war and they have no determination bonus. Just lost 1000cc because the region is under occupation for 152 days, but under Iranian occupation only for 9 days. You didn't say that, in the description of how Determination works. Quite the opposite:

"When a region is kept under foreign occupation, the people’s determination to overthrow the oppressors increases over time. This leads to a Determination Bonus that multiplies the influence in battles against the oppressor."

"The Determination Bonus is proportional with the number of days a region is occupied. The longer the region is held under occupation, the stronger the determination gets."

Thanks.

#137 Kemal Ergenekon

Kemal Ergenekon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Locationhttp://inciswf.com/1304375737.swf

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

http://inciswf.com/21424.swf

#138 Lemessianos

Lemessianos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

In summary:

1) Being an empire has no benefits (don't say about taxes: having 4000+ country points is the same as having 3999 or 3900 or less)

2) Determination formulas are not provided only some ... roughly graphics !!!

3) Determination affects all players fighting and not only those with the relevant citizenship (seems mercenaries fight x6 harder when a territory is occupied for a long time - where did you see this? perhaps in the 'magnificent seven movie'???) 

4) A country thinking of attacking a certain territory how will know of the potential determination bonus that territory may have?

5) In case a territory had a 5.99 determination while conquered by Country A, makes a successful RW, Country B attacks same territory, will the determination be 5.99 or zero?

PS1: Fix the economy

PS2: Bring some individual strategy (remember V.1?)

PS3: Make more divisions, now the world is divided like (babies up to 30 days off, babies up to 1 yrs old, babies up to 2 years old, all other citizens from 2 yrs old to 99 yrs old)

PS4: Political party Presidents should have the option to send a message to all members with only a button

PS5: Political parties should have their own newspaper and even treasury

PS6: Political parties should have the option to accept or reject someone's application to join the party.

PS7: Consider a war module where team-playing will be necessary and team PvP. (remember hexagon war module? that was building up team spirit - even though your servers couldn't run that module!!!!)

PS8: Consider making higher Q food companies worth the money spent to build them. As it is now, over Q2 it doesn't worth upgrading them.

PS9: Consider changing the cc needed for the 3 types of raw companies. Either make all types available for gold or CC.

PS10: I vote in favour of some V.1 economic characteristics (24 hrs allocation - professions and levels)

PS11: Bring more fun to the game. Hitting 1000000 times to get a BH is not fun! Your 'fix economic video clip on youtube and how much fun you have remember? bring part of that fun into the game ... its A GAME ... it must be fun, thats its purpose from a customer's perspective'

• Pibasog and shadowukcs like this

#139 pacifyer

pacifyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

¿No formulas yet? :rolleyes: :huh:

#140 Pibasog

Pibasog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:15 AM

PLEASE make the determination ONLY for plp whit the CS of the country, or less determination its impossible to conquer or to have good bonuses

• panourgo.provato, Rusto and Philip Begger like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users