#21 Mlendea Horatiu

Mlendea Horatiu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationRomania, Oradea

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:05 PM

These rules would not end the PTo, it would simply make it much more difficult; it would eliminate the importing of foreign citizens like RGR does...

Bringing citizens here that have to remain here for 30 days before they can vote would be a great deal harder than bringing someone here for one day to vote...

Yes, instead be a backstabbing liar who sells out his country for a seat in the Parliament of a TWO country....

What I meant is that PTOs will still be possibe (harder but possible) and when they happen then that recruitment policy is just another way of trolling the party. BUT it is still much better than the other idea of expeling members, wich I seen in other topics

Actually, I approve this suggestion!

:) ██████ :)n4ss.png :) ██████ :)

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___DRACONES INVICTUS__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___

#22 Drew Blood

Drew Blood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

What I meant is that PTOs will still be possibe (harder but possible) and when they happen then that recruitment policy is just another way of trolling the party. BUT it is still much better than the other idea of expeling members, wich I seen in other topics

Actually, I approve this suggestion!

Recruitment policies would end the problem of citizens like Ronald Gipper Reagan and Henry Pfeiffer Arundel PToing parties with 'bot farms', if the Party is invitation only they would not even be able to join let alone move dozens of 'bots' to PTo the party....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users