•     

Photo

Empires And Determination (This Need Really Quick Fix)

military #determination influence

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ferumdriel

Ferumdriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:45 AM

Hello.

After 1 day of watching how new resistance war module works I think it should be fixed ASAP. This module is good, it can help a lot of weak countries but in my opinion you should change influence modifier. It should affect only occupied citizens instead of all soldiers fighting for resistance (I mean if there's resistance war in Czech Republic only players with CZ citizenship would be affected by modifier). There's no ally that could be determined enough to have X times increased influence! And now there are a lot of RW's in which resistance side is winning thanks to allies with HUGELY increased influence.

At this moment occupants do not have any chance of winning resistance war if even 1 medium-size country helps on resistance side.

I hope you'll change it soon.

Regards.

• PhateAdemar and Philip Begger like this

#2 kecaj777

kecaj777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

Regarding new updates, my fixing proposal is to add possibility, for the region being under long enough occupation, to become core region for the occupier.

For example after 230 days of constant occupation, occupied region becomes the core region of the occupier

Today situation is the best for USA - almost all resources, and the worst for small countries with 3 or 4 regions.

#3 Maurycy Allen

Maurycy Allen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

vote!

#4 drakantas

drakantas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPerĂº

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

shitty update, stupid ideas, they're only killing the game. Every update only increases the dead citizens. i wonder if the man with these ideas has brain or is just doing the idiot.

Edited by drakantas, 21 November 2013 - 04:38 PM.

#5 Ferumdriel

Ferumdriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

shitty update, stupid ideas, they're only killing the game. Every update only increases the dead citizens. i wonder if the man with these ideas has brain or is just doing the idiot.

New updates aren't that bad but people got used to everything what was before (first it was good but then it went bad and admins weren't doing anything with it) so everyone thinks that each update makes game worse. Admins are working quite slowly but now game is much more enjoyable than 6 months ago. Let's just hope next updates will be slightly better prepared (and they'll improve economy module :) ).

#6 Pibasog

Pibasog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

" It should affect only occupied citizens instead of all soldiers fighting for resistance (I mean if there's resistance war in Czech Republic only players with CZ citizenship would be affected by modifier) "

+1

#7 AdjiForce

AdjiForce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

If it only affect the occupied citizens, then what is the point of that when the big country is more than 50 timees more powerful than the weak countries.

Things will settling down soon and the big countries will work out ways to get most of the resources they need.  You will discover Determination is actually pretty weak because it can be reset so earily.

I think the following changes are needed to make it more balance.

1. Make the determination bonus depends on the number of days the region is being occupied for the last 365 days. Instead of just wiping their determination bonus all together after losing the region right away. There is no point in letting a small country popping in and out for every 1-4 months, or whenever the occupied country decided to use a RW deliberate to liberate the region and then NE right after that in order to wipe their determination bonus. That would be pointless. Give the small countries some time to grow.

2. Make the determination bonus scale logorithically, so that the determination bonus dont get in the way of the battles between the big alliances. This should only punish those countries who do nothing other than sit on their ass farming on small countries.

#8 Nobody.ua

Nobody.ua

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

Regarding new updates, my fixing proposal is to add possibility, for the region being under long enough occupation, to become core region for the occupier.

For example after 230 days of constant occupation, occupied region becomes the core region of the occupier

Today situation is the best for USA - almost all resources, and the worst for small countries with 3 or 4 regions.

This is impossible. It will just delete countries from the map. Once the country is deleted it will in fact never have a chance to return to this game

#9 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

It could be possible as this topic shows: http://forum.erepubl...country-merges/

For more info, look at my wikipage

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: military, #determination, influence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users