tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

I would propose a compromise.

Yes, only country citizens can start the RW support.

Once the RW support has been initiated by a citizen from the occupied region, other citizens from other nations can pledge their support.

So, the RW support list is not available to any other citizenship until a citizen from the occupied region has started it first.

That would be more acceptable.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#25 Nobody.ua

Nobody.ua

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

it could be exploited by a multiple account that someone from an occupying country can create (this account gets banned but noone stops the battle after it). Another option for exploting it are citizens of country's that used to be PTO`ed: if one citizen has received citizenship of occupied country and he is active his account can be used to reach the same effect as we have now: it will be done in a way large country wants it - this is unacceptable

Edited by Nobody.ua, 30 November 2013 - 03:39 PM.

#26 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

it could be exploited by a multiple account that someone from an occupying country can create (this account gets banned but noone stops the battle after it). Another option for exploting it are citizens of country's that used to be PTO`ed: if one citizen has received citizenship of occupied country and he is active his account can be used to reach the same effect as we have now: it will be done in a way large country wants it - this is unacceptable

I don't understand what you where referring to.

Are you saying that limiting the support(starting) ability of an RW to the citizenship of an occupied country  would make it easier to exploit???!!!???

How is limiting the possibility of exploitation going to increase exploitation???

That is confusing.

#27 Nobody.ua

Nobody.ua

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

I would propose a compromise.

Yes, only country citizens can start the RW support.

Once the RW support has been initiated by a citizen from the occupied region, other citizens from other nations can pledge their support.

So, the RW support list is not available to any other citizenship until a citizen from the occupied region has started it first.

That would be more acceptable.

I was referring to your last post, my reply was immediately after it so I thought it was obvious.

You are saying that RW support menu should be available after one citizen of occupied country has supported the RW. But in this case there are some options that remain for occupying country, I've described them in my post above. This options are:

- multiple account that someone from an occupying country can create (this account gets banned but noone stops the battle after it)

- another option for exploting it are citizens of country's that used to be PTO`ed: if one citizen has received citizenship of occupied country and he is active his account can be used to reach the same effect as we have now

My idea is all the control over RW should be in hands of occupied country, and there should be no options to bypass it, at least for a certain period of time. I hope that now I've expressed my opinion clearly enough

#28 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

Your idea still leaves the door wide open for the threats you described.

Multi accounts are created in the country where it is needed, so these multi accounts will set it up and they get banned but the RW is on anywy.

With the second threat it is the same thing because they have the correct citizenship.

So, how is it going to make it safe from exploitation?

I know my idea is not covering anything as well.

But i was under the impression that your suggestion was about giving the citizen of the occupied country the decision of how and when an RW is started.

#29 Nobody.ua

Nobody.ua

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:59 AM

If you need only one citizen of the occupied country  it's much more easier to exploit, though if you need 10 citizens is not a 100% percent guarantee - but much safer then if you'd need only one citizen to start the process.

In term of game mechanics we can go even further:there is country president, congressmen, MU leaders that could possibly take part in approving RW. But this are all aspects that have to be discussed

#30 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

I think it should be left as is, because it's realistic. In the real world, foreign agents of superpowers can also stir unrest and provoke civil wars in other countries. On the other hand, it would be more realistic if the determination bonus affected only native people of a particular occupied country, not every foreigner, as it makes RWs with a high determination bonus impossible to defend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users