#1 fagyan

fagyan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationTehran

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:57 AM

OK, this might be old but still good idea 

take a quick look at D4 will tell you that there are ppl with hell of a damage per hit . when you get into D4 , no matter what, they wont let you get BH. 

in the other hand, there are ppl in D1 with +20K str. they do nothing but training ! they dont enjoy playing the game at all.

whats the point of playing when you do nothing ?

• I n f o r m e r, Kaad, noisy43 and 3 others like this

What the heck is signature ? 

#2 donAbadnego

donAbadnego

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

me: 5k str @div1 and training..

the divisions are based on XP, thus, training some months, and retrain from battles is a way to become strong. changeing the rules have two problems: the game wont be predictable, who adopted to the rules will be misled, and on the other hand you wont need to spend gold on training, as you wont be motivated to be stronger. it will not be implemented.

any improvement must make money for the staff, every improvement must burn gold. lot of gold.

• Bananeitor likes this

#3 GeorgeIV

GeorgeIV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:20 AM

Div 1

1000-3500 STR

Div 2

3500-22000 STR

Div 3

22000-36000 STR

Its all about full training and willingness from the players to show Discipline for the good of their personal account.

• Kaad likes this

#4 PyrrusOfEpirus

PyrrusOfEpirus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPodgorica

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:27 AM

Its not a good idea to have divs based on str bcos players wont be motivated to become stronger anymore..

If you want to have good acc you need to have discipline, to train hard and stay out of battle..

I just think they need to add another division, bcos there is too big difference between players in d4..

• Combat1987 likes this

um5y.png

#5 MrConway

MrConway

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationDublin, Ireland

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

Definitely a new division. The gap between them is too great at times.

Problem is, as more and more people level up where do they cut off the amount of divisions added?

*****Éire Abú*****

#6 Goncalo Farinha

Goncalo Farinha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:14 AM

problem maybe solved if create more 2 divisions , because is to big difference between players in d4. 

• M3gatr0m likes this

#7 Mlendea Horatiu

Mlendea Horatiu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationRomania, Oradea

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

YES

Str Divs FTW

Why? Becouse divisions are military. Xp is not, Xp is gained from economical activity, political activity, basically everything (yes, military too but it can be avoided easily)

Even Rank-based divisions would be better, as the Rank is like the millitary-only Xp. But Str is the best idea

Edited by Mlendea Horatiu, 12 August 2013 - 11:20 AM.

• ronnyJnrJnr, Bananeitor, Kaad and 2 others like this

:) ██████ :)n4ss.png :) ██████ :)

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___DRACONES INVICTUS__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___

#8 fagyan

fagyan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationTehran

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:41 AM

Its not a good idea to have divs based on str bcos players wont be motivated to become stronger anymore..

If you want to have good acc you need to have discipline, to train hard and stay out of battle..

I just think they need to add another division, bcos there is too big difference between players in d4..

stay out of battle ? whats the point of playing then ? lol

• ronnyJnrJnr, Kaad, rip the system and 1 other like this

What the heck is signature ? 

#9 Aarin Wong

Aarin Wong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMalaysia | eSerb | eMy

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

YES

Str Divs FTW

Why? Becouse divisions are military. Xp is not, Xp is gained from economical activity, political activity, basically everything (yes, military too but it can be avoided easily)

Even Rank-based divisions would be better, as the Rank is like the millitary-only Xp. But Str is the best idea

rank based division is better than strength based

Profile Link
Valuable Posts Makes Difference

#10 invaluable

invaluable

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:49 AM

Agreed, on top of that, lots of people are stacking up bombs/rockets for months, so that makes it impossible for a player who just got in d4.

f8RA4.gif

#11 Aarin Wong

Aarin Wong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMalaysia | eSerb | eMy

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:49 AM

Agreed, on top of that, lots of people are stacking up bombs/rockets for months, so that makes it impossible for a player who just got in d4.

the problem is, bombs and rocket got expiry date..i hope admin will remove that...too annyoing

• sirsibal likes this

Profile Link
Valuable Posts Makes Difference

#12 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

strenght based devisions will just make players twink themself to the max strenght of a certain devision and screw all the new players of the devisions theyll be at.

anyway the only way to make the fighting more fair is to change the current fighting system so it wont be based on the pure power of strenght and stacked energy bars\bombs.

#13 FreeGigi

FreeGigi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationBlack Sea

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

If they change divisions it will affect every single user and it will cause a wave of unrest

If they add another division they will need too re-format the military module AGAIN :)

Only viabile and less damaging solution is raising the xp bar so d2/d3 too be a little lengthy and have people use their xp and buy gold and not just camp on strenght.

a0e6pv.png

^SpitFire

#14 Marinos98

Marinos98

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationMACEDONIA

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:05 PM

VERY GOOD IDEA

q74d.jpg

#15 Impressio HT

Impressio HT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:18 PM

The strenght based divisons will never be implemented from a simple reason:

For example, the limit for the 3rd division would be 10000 strenght...some players will train until they will reach about ~9999 strenght, and after that they will fight only for the BH medal. Only medals, not a growing in their strenght. This is the reason why the divisions are based on the XP.

• Syz2 and Henry Pfeiffer Arundel like this

#16 Henry Pfeiffer Arundel

Henry Pfeiffer Arundel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

For example, the limit for the 3rd division would be 10000 strenght...some players will train until they will reach about ~9999 strenght, and after that they will fight only for the BH medal. Only medals, not a growing in their strenght. This is the reason why the divisions are based on the XP.

Stop trying to use logic. These people won't understand.

• cc1432 likes this

#17 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

No since it can be exploited, explained above.

#18 Magic

Magic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

Keep in mind, that rank is military XP(it's exacly like xp, but you get it only in fighting, not in working), so why don't use rank?

#19 samdoo

samdoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

I agree with this idea... seeing as how I myself am a 8k strength division 3 player. Yet i have been playing erep for in the time frame of about 3 years on and off. This occurred cause in the past SS medals were less strength. After rising as well my strength was cut in half. Making a new account to play the game is honestly a slap to the face every time i think about it. 

#20 Hrck

Hrck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

XP based divisions dont work for me... For example, you are a new player and u start hitting hard and start to lvl up fast, and the suddenly u become div 2 with VERY low strenght, and then what are u gonna do? U have 10% chances to get a BH and u have to do your DO every day so you get bazzokas and chocolates. On the other hand, if the divisons were strenght based, everyone cold have the same chances of getting a BH.

Thats my opinion, idc id u dont like it, alsong as i do :)

eSova 4life!

o7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users