Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationClassified Information

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

no, and i don't like the idea strength based divison
try if div 3 need 10k STR

what if people who have 10k str(he trains everday, rarely fighting) he has field marshal rank.
then, there is people who have 10k str(he fights a lot, 50-100 a day) and has World class rank.
if they both try to get a BH medal in a Battle, the one with World class rank will have high chance to get one.
see? unfair.. 
i like the idea divisions based XP. 
that's why, don't fight(or rarely fight) if you are in div 1 or 2. just train everyday.

With thrill and risk, I sharpen my nerves. I'm someone who would bet even under the worst circumstances. just remember life is not a game    
Meet me In game
---->Luke

ibnjUuEF3P9rg1.gif

#22 Magic

Magic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

@UP

Then he also have bigger hit(rank also infulences damage done by one hit, remember!)

#23 Syz2

Syz2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

Strength based bad for reasons already stated (19999 str).

The only way you are going to have always fair battle hero medals is if you do something like awarding it to the most dmg/str for that battle and I doubt anyone wants that.

Adding another division means combat orders will have another division to pay for and so will appear less often. Adding another division only helps the symptom and causes other problems, just like medicine.

#24 Pitcity

Pitcity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:56 PM

agree..
vote here about this;)

#25 Giorgos Zaikos

Giorgos Zaikos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationThe British Empire

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

I think this is a great idea o/

50842.png

~Rule Britannia~

#26 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

how about dividing all divisions per maximum hit?

I see it as the most fair way to go..

#27 fagyan

fagyan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationTehran

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:21 AM

no, and i don't like the idea strength based divison
try if div 3 need 10k STR

what if people who have 10k str(he trains everday, rarely fighting) he has field marshal rank.
then, there is people who have 10k str(he fights a lot, 50-100 a day) and has World class rank.
if they both try to get a BH medal in a Battle, the one with World class rank will have high chance to get one.
see? unfair.. 
i like the idea divisions based XP. 
that's why, don't fight(or rarely fight) if you are in div 1 or 2. just train everyday.

ranks give you 5% advantage 

plus , if you know you wont go to next division if you level up, you prolly dont mind to fight hard and get XP . so you can rank up fast enough and compete for BH 

What the heck is signature ? 

#28 Luke Braferd

Luke Braferd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationClassified Information

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:00 AM

ranks give you 5% advantage 

plus , if you know you wont go to next division if you level up, you prolly dont mind to fight hard and get XP . so you can rank up fast enough and compete for BH 

if you see read my example here. 
you will see 40-60% dmg difference there.
player 1 got  42 ranks * 5 = 210 % dmg
player 2 got  54 ranks * 5 = 270 % dmg

you can check military ranks page
you can see 60% dmg difference here. 

still unfair for those..

With thrill and risk, I sharpen my nerves. I'm someone who would bet even under the worst circumstances. just remember life is not a game    
Meet me In game
---->Luke

ibnjUuEF3P9rg1.gif

#29 fagyan

fagyan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationTehran

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:27 AM

10k str doesnt need to be field marshal honestly. i became GoW with 11k str.

its just matter of how to play, you fight more, more you deserve to get BH  

What the heck is signature ? 

#30 Cristinutaa

Cristinutaa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationChisinau

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:32 AM

I agree with str division... I had never used full train and I don't want... when div appeared I was near div 4's exp and I had about 8k str... 

Now I have 13k... how can I be in competition with people who have 50k str?

THINK!!!
THINK AGAIN!!!
NOW YOU CAN WRITE!!!

#31 iDarius

iDarius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

I agree with strength division also because I just entered this today and I have about 8k and when I saw that there are people who give more then 130k damage per hit with Q7 I was wondering what the fuck I am doing here. They have 50k+ strength.

It's not all about game management since most of us don't have the time to spend in this game, we are mostly 2 clickers, but the game should be for everyone.

#32 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:26 AM

str div - will never happen since people will exploy it.

rank division - only thing that makes sense.... :))

Edited by cc1432, 19 August 2013 - 12:27 AM.

I am bound by rationality !

#33 Edelmann

Edelmann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

I agree with str division... I had never used full train and I don't want... when div appeared I was near div 4's exp and I had about 8k str... 

Now I have 13k... how can I be in competition with people who have 50k str?

" I had never used full train and I don't want" - Well, if you don't want to compete, you won't have to.

#34 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

Hmmm... I disagree by reasons explained before.

By rank... I agree.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#35 Maurycy Allen

Maurycy Allen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

STR * Lvl !

This is only way!

Please admin

#36 gary vatara

gary vatara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

Maybe they should make it harder to get strength the more strength you have. eg at 5000 strength you receive a 5% penalty to strength gain. At 10000 strength your penalty becomes 10%.

This slows down older players and allows newer players to catch up, but older players will always grow stronger. Just not too much stronger.

#37 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLithuania,Vilnius

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

I don't  think that strength based divisions (level to STR) is a good idea. So why try to get more strength, why to participate in events to get additional STR then other players, why to balance this game to be no difference?

If to change division forming type -it should be playing time based divisions ( level to playing period). One of the biggest erepublik problem is new players, the first thing they hear then join game from other players - do not level up. Think about it,  new player just joined game and he can't do nothing - this game is boring for him and he leave. Newbies just can't do anything in beginning - so why for him to stay in this game?  Playing time based divisions allow to shot and play game from beginning -  so it would be  real game for newbie - it will also remain competition to have more STR. So let newbies play from beginning or let this game to die.. 

1 Division ( till 3 months)  - newbie                                or                              1 Division (till 6 months) - newbie

2 Division ( till 6 months)  - advanced                           or                              2 Division (till 1 year)  - advanced 

3 Division (till 1 year) - expert                                       or                         3 Division (till 2 years) - expert 

4 Divison ( from 1 year of playing) -master                   or                  4 Divison ( from 2 year of playing) -master

So no level to strength, but level to playing time. 

Edited by Tautas11, 18 October 2013 - 05:37 AM.

#38 Szocskeszor

Szocskeszor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:25 AM

str based divs.....

-some BH winners with lots of str in low divs, who played pantiently will be upset

-company might lose some money because there might be some who stop training at the cap of D1-D2-D3

+there will be live in the game as players wont get forced to not hit

+as everyone would start to hit in battles, not only div4, there would be higher need for foods and weapons and it would fix economy

+new players dont need to wait years and just training, so they dont quit the game as soon as they see the current state of the game

+iam sure a more active gameplay would attract more players, more hitters, more fights, and while erep company might lose some money on trainings, iam sure it would come back from players who want to hit even more (each level could give in new system +1% dmg, just like military ranks, milestone levels +3%, so every 10th lvl). iam pretty sure str based divs would be more profitable than this current, casual gameplay system.

yes, u could say some would just stop training at the border of next DIV, but its allways possible to add very-very-very good rewards for quests what everyone would get, but as first part of the quests would give lots of str so they would be forced to get to higher div! But what would happen if they dont want to move up? nothing! they would still hit, and they wouldnt be alone, might be lots of players who would stay there but still, they would hit and dont just train, playing this game would be at least entertaining.

What makes a game really interesting and succesfull?

-if its addictive, but in this game really nothing to do. If u dont care about leveling up with low str then yes, u could play the game properly, but sooner or later these players will be upset that they have never chance to win BH and so they cant finish some event questlines as some asked for it in past.

There are allready something in the game which limit your gameplay, thats the wellnes, i think the game dont need another (experience).

The game allready dieing, u have nothing to lose now so u can reform it, iam sure str based DIVs would give new life to the game and more new players would actually play it.

DIV1 1         - 10000str

DIV2 10001 - 25000str

DIV3 25001 - 50000str

DIV4 50001 -

I personally just would shut down the whole game and release it in a new version, where u can spend X stat points every level to str, no training. there would be lots of players who would just level up insanly with money to get stronger. There would be an army, which can be equipped with armors, airplanes etc and thats increase your dmg, such armors/panzers etc could be found at the end of seasonal questlines or bought for money and final dmg would be modified by weapons just like now.

EDIT: insted the +1gold, each lvl up could give 50str, thats 1gold value anyway if we think about SS medal. This could fix the expected DIV exploiting, that some wouldnt go higher just to get to X str. But if this would be added i would double the str value of each DIV i suggested before.

Edited by Szocskeszor, 23 October 2013 - 08:33 AM.

#39 gary vatara

gary vatara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

So far today I have done 2.5 million damage. The top players in my country have done over 1 Billion damage. I am division 4.

The only way I will get battle hero medal is if everyone else in division 4 stops playing.

Edited by gary vatara, 23 October 2013 - 02:03 PM.

#40 pacifyer

pacifyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

We need div5 now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users