•     

Photo

Game And Administration Good And Bad Sides...

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

Poll: Game And Administration Good And Bad Sides...

Are you guys satisfied with the game and their administration?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 pogonici

pogonici

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

Please add division 5 just for gold buyers.

I also miss economical wars from monetary markets(with national currency), because then was FUN  .

• fairgr likes this

#62 mick cain

mick cain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:53 PM

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Even on the Forum we are limited.Why cant i like as many posts as i want..............http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CsbYx6hevoQ

• Jorael likes this

#63 Ienne

Ienne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:55 PM

OFC NOOOO

#64 Touche Awaay

Touche Awaay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

3swy.png

i spent all my votes on this topic :P

game is dying and admins and moderators who dont care more about players only thing they care is how to take more money from players

• Niemand likes this

#65 Unregistered Citizen

Unregistered Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

Good: Idea.

Bad: Its implementation.

All I can hope now is that the game change its owner.

#66 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

On a serious note though yes their moderation is getting worse.  So write your trolling articles here.  Anyway their not the worst, the worst is Innogames who won a best support staff award last year or so undeservedly.

Anyway its easy to understand  moderators is volunteers who play the game.  Like any volunteer they dont really have professional training and seriously lack interpretation skills.  So where a professional would spot faulty premises etc an amateur usually have equally worse ideas so will support a bad interpretation using standard responses and "rule templates".

What me must all do is not report other players forever.  This will reduce their powers and lastly we must start writing articles in the letter boxes wherever of online magazines creating a buzz around their bad service.  Sooner or later enough bad vibe must force them to change their attitude.  But you must be sneaky not revealing your name enough bad press will eventually catch them off guard.  if someone has serious money place a full page in the financial section of their national newspaper detailing the above complaint.

It used to be that games companies was never attacked back in the day these days however they are such assholes how cant players but attack them.

• Mousavian likes this

mh4l.png

#67 jaywalker71

jaywalker71

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

Getting rid of private organizations and work skill  were mistakes. As well as the 10 gold limit. Everything is about fighting and spending gold (and buying gold) now.

Real life simulation.... err I don't know anyone who works in tens, even hundreds of companies each day.

Well you knew all this already, why bother.

PS. I am glad to see your forum is multi-friendly with MultiQuote.

Edited by jaywalker71, 22 January 2014 - 08:05 PM.

• rainy sunday likes this

#68 khotko

khotko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

ALARM!

#69 khotko

khotko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

I just built a pyramid

• ViciousDeeds likes this

#70 vl125

vl125

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

Guys reshout it plz :D

#71 SexyCicko

SexyCicko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

the game is crap

fix the goddamn game

#72 Tomi65

Tomi65

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

no

#73 senadtm87

senadtm87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

No because they favourite Serbian players. When i ask them something they need like 2 weeks to answer, but when i write something with mild insult i get forfeit point in like 20 minutes

#74 Mr.Gatev

Mr.Gatev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

i didnt know there are 5% admins in the game

#75 vl125

vl125

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

Who else is still playing? :scnr:

• fairgr likes this

#76 Bhane

Bhane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

Guys, if you get 90%+ NO to an answer like the above, maybe you should start thinking... and not banning and punishing everyone who has some issues to complain about. Your job is to hear the complaints and solve them, not to silence them!

x2

EVERY ticket I open gets a form letter telling me it's not their problem, and I should "shoo... go away."

They do not provide customer service, the avoid it. If they put the energy spent on deflecting into actually solving issues, this game would be a much better place.

In my most recent ticket, I shut down every reason the admin gave to avoid the responsibility of providing customer service. Rather than solving the problem, he lashed out with threats of punishment. It's not my fault he painted himself into a corner. He could not face the FACTS that his initial response was flawed.

• fairgr likes this

#77 MaryamQ

MaryamQ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationeBelgium, USA IRL

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:44 PM

It's pretty hard to be positive when so many of us have had negative experiences with tickets.  Like Mick Cain, I had my account hacked, lost a considerable amount even though I acted as quickly as I could to stop it, and was brushed off for the same reasons as Mick was.  I was robbed of companies I had paid RL money for, as well as a substantial amounof cash that others had paid RL money for and given to me to help young players and keep them in the game, and instead of helping me, they protected the thieves.

I have been insulted repeatedly in a really crude way, and my tickets were largely ignored unless I went to a friend to intervene.  I received a RL threat that I reported with screen shots, and got the same treatment.  My real name was used by another player, and I reported it, along with my concern that stalking was a serious issue, particularly in a game which allows the participation of minors.  I was told I needed to provide a picture ID to prove it was my real name - apparently my credit card and my e-mail account which shows my name were not good enough.  I was then told appropriate action was taken, but I was never told what it was.  I did note, however, that the action did not include even a tempban.

Our country has reported multi upon multi, some of them pretty obvious, and been told that there was no evidence of wrongdoing.  My last ticket for a bug was never answered at all before I gave up looking.

I know my complaints are not unique, and this doesn't even go into the complaints about game play already stated by others.

Good points?  Well, there is great community, but that is pretty much player created, isn't it?

• MandiBT, Jorael, tasos maximous and 7 others like this

#78 vl125

vl125

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:44 PM

At least build Div 5-10 to earn more money.

Edited by vl125, 22 January 2014 - 09:46 PM.

#79 MandiBT

MandiBT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationThe REAL Macedonia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

How I imagine Plato right now

RsI9t.gif

• Nyx Lynx and ViciousDeeds like this

A leader leads by example not by force.

#80 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

moderation is all about the inner need to defecate on other people.

• TigerII91 likes this

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users