• This topic is locked This topic is locked
193 replies to this topic

#61 Makaveli The DON

Makaveli The DON

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:56 PM

Many users asking about changing the regiment before turnament starts. Can you answer which regiment will be counting?

x102

" For questions or comments, please visit our Forum. "

Are we on he right forum? :D

If we are, please answer this question. Thanks.

• Ivke Pivke and ReDBik like this

#62 xenophob

xenophob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

Regiment rewards question: regiments also are frozen (as they were 2257) or can we move freely within MU or maybe even get new pll from outside MU to join?

#63 Digital Angel

Digital Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

Admins please clarify us about regiment!

#64 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

The rules said only MU member before 9.00 ET today count, how about regiment, it's also fixed with 9.00 ET member today ?

Sorry for being unclear about this. Regiments were also "locked" yesterday 9 eRepublik time so changing regiment now won't affect the tournament.

• Digital Angel and Persian Punisher like this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#65 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:20 PM

If you resign from MU and then join again into same MU but different regiment, where is damage counted? Into new/current regiment?

The old regiment.

After reading the entire tournament description in the latest update page, I still have a question about it. Lets say that I'm going to move to a new unit tomorrow and this unit wins an individual prize for its members, will I get the prize as well?

Assuming you were a member of a unit at the time of the announcement, no, you're not eligible for the prize.

Regiment Tournament points are of kills or damage?

It should be based on kills, but I will confirm this on Monday. :)

It's based on damage!

The international Regiment Leaderboard is separated by divisions, right?

This to be fair with players from other divisions besides D4 and MUs that don't have many D4 players. If not, the international competition should be named D4 competition.

No, as regiments often consist of players from different divisions.

• Gnilraps likes this

-Benjamin Franklin

#66 Gnilraps

Gnilraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

The old regiment.

Assuming you were a member of a unit at the time of the announcement, no, you're not eligible for the prize.

It should be based on kills, but I will confirm this on Monday. :)

It's based on damage!

No, as regiments often consist of players from different divisions.

Thank you that we finally have answers.

I recommend that Admin pays closer attention to this Forum. There is a very bad vibe that it is poorly watched.

• rainy sunday and trimafadzi like this

#67 Clopoyaur

Clopoyaur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:17 AM

Regiment rewards
- The 25 best regiments on a global scale will get an Elite Status (until the next Military Unit tournament) and 50,000 currency for their Military Unit, plus 50,000 currency divided equally between eligible members of the regiment.

The "Elite" status will be awarded only to those 25 regiments? No more "Elite" status for entire Military Units?

#68 tasos maximous

tasos maximous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:09 AM

Get rid of the "not changing regiment feature" because with this feature this competition sucks... Really people are paid to think these rules?

#69 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:47 AM

Regiment rewards
- The 25 best regiments on a global scale will get an Elite Status (until the next Military Unit tournament) and 50,000 currency for their Military Unit, plus 50,000 currency divided equally between eligible members of the regiment.

The "Elite" status will be awarded only to those 25 regiments? No more "Elite" status for entire Military Units?

The regiment will win the Elite Status for the whole Military Unit, so others will get to enjoy it as well (along with the 50,000 currency for Combat Orders).

-Benjamin Franklin

#70 tomekfaszcz

tomekfaszcz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:12 PM

-1 point for  "Resigning, moving to another unit or progressing to a new division won’t affect this tournament."

-1 point for lame rewards.

-1 point for messing with determination.

-1 point for Elite Status for 25 MU only, not 50 this time eh?$

- and  -5 for not fixing the economy just pumping it up with events.

Edited by tomekfaszcz, 26 January 2014 - 01:12 PM.

• tasos maximous likes this

#71 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

-1 point for  "Resigning, moving to another unit or progressing to a new division won’t affect this tournament."

-1 point for lame rewards.

-1 point for messing with determination.

-1 point for Elite Status for 25 MU only, not 50 this time eh?$

- and  -5 for not fixing the economy just pumping it up with events.

Its the right decision to not let players cheat with changing mu-s.

Also economy is fine.

#72 LucemFerre

LucemFerre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL, USA

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:30 PM

Sorry for being unclear about this. Regiments were also "locked" yesterday 9 eRepublik time so changing regiment now won't affect the tournament.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH, I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH A SIMPLE "SORRY"
YOU WERE NOT SIMPLY UNCLEAR BUT FAILED IN EXPLAINING THE RULES, SCHEDULE YOUR STUPID TOURNAMENT NOW BECAUSE OF YOUR UNCLARITY.

ECONOMY SUCKS, EREPUBLIK SUCKS, SORRY FOR BEING CLEAR!

Edited by LucemFerre, 26 January 2014 - 03:31 PM.

#73 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

NOT GOOD ENOUGH, I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH A SIMPLE "SORRY"
YOU WERE NOT SIMPLY UNCLEAR BUT FAILED IN EXPLAINING THE RULES, SCHEDULE YOUR STUPID TOURNAMENT NOW BECAUSE OF YOUR UNCLARITY.

ECONOMY SUCKS, EREPUBLIK SUCKS, SORRY FOR BEING CLEAR!

Then why are you fighting so hard to play this game???

For more info, look at my wikipage

#74 LucemFerre

LucemFerre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL, USA

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:35 PM

Then why are you fighting so hard to play this game???

To help improve this gaming comunity, feel free to buy some gold.

#75 l Foster l

l Foster l

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

any decorations ?

#76 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

decorations are not mentioned, but i hope some could be done.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#77 Ayyas Jackal Khan

Ayyas Jackal Khan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

Regiments Tournament? Regiments aren't problem before 225x 9:00 AM and now Platoc (yes he has -c- with -o-, it is oc) say "Regiment is important, regiment is beautiful..." Is platoc a moron? Where is competition, you can learn which regiments hit hard every week and give money? I'm very happy for "this way". An idiotic company must sink (yes, this is "sink". bankrupt isn't good, people must forget this company (Turkish "batmak")). It is very easy with your way.

I'm free player, so i don't care. You can manage yourself (Turkish "Kendinizi becerebilirsiniz" (Ama ingilizceye adabıyla cevirince iyi dilek gibi göründü, hic hoş değil)).

#78 Werde1

Werde1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:17 AM

Its good that MU changes are not affecting. Also good that regiments changes are not affecting during the tournament. Otherwice one could rotate players just to empty their EB storage for one regiment.

Just a humble suggestion for next tournament, if its based on regiments. It would be interesting if MU's were fixed right away, but MU's would have few days time to re-organise their regiments in favor of current tournament. Then regiments should be "locked" as they are at first day of the tournament (in order to avoid rotation during the tournament). Actually this is what we thought this tournament would be, based on your first tournament description at latest updates. It was quite electrifying to suffle the stack and trying to create one or few competitive regiments from players with EB storage, reasonable strength etc.

Or does anyone see any fault / disadvantage at this kind of prosedure?

Anyway now we go with these rules. Good luck to everyone!

#79 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

any decorations ?

Yes! :) We have updated the post with some information regarding Decorations.

Please also notice that the Regiment competition will be based on damage, not kills!

If something is still unclear, please let us know!

-Benjamin Franklin

#80 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:41 AM

Its good that MU changes are not affecting. Also good that regiments changes are not affecting during the tournament. Otherwice one could rotate players just to empty their EB storage for one regiment.

Just a humble suggestion for next tournament, if its based on regiments. It would be interesting if MU's were fixed right away, but MU's would have few days time to re-organise their regiments in favor of current tournament. Then regiments should be "locked" as they are at first day of the tournament (in order to avoid rotation during the tournament). Actually this is what we thought this tournament would be, based on your first tournament description at latest updates. It was quite electrifying to suffle the stack and trying to create one or few competitive regiments from players with EB storage, reasonable strength etc.

Or does anyone see any fault / disadvantage at this kind of prosedure?

Anyway now we go with these rules. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks for the constructive feedback, always nice to read these kind of posts. It sounds very good and hopefully we could do it like this in the future.

-Benjamin Franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users