8 replies to this topic

#1 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:00 AM

To celebrate the upcoming Valentine’s Day, citizens are now able to gift their friends and receive Gold bonuses. The offer is available until the end of Day 2,278.

- If you send a Gold Pack to a friend, you will receive 50% of the Gold as a bonus for yourself
- If you send a War Stash, Combat Stash or an Assault Pack, you will receive 50% of the Gold inside
- The offer is cumulative with Gold promotions
- The sender of the gift will receive Loyalty Points for the purchase

To send a gift, visit your friend’s profile page and press the “Send a gift” button.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:50 PM

This is similar as the gift-thing during the christmas holiday time.

I might use it. ;)

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 0pt1mus Pr1me

0pt1mus Pr1me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

Hi,

I sent one war stash to a friend as a gift but I have not received the 50% gold in m acc, yet. :(

• Bananeitor likes this

#4 vladb

vladb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:09 PM

Can you please elaborate what are the conditions upon which a friend can be gifted ?

Story : I have discussed with a MU colleague to exchange Combat Stash.

I had Combat Stash enabled and received the Combat Stash .When I wanted to gift him with the Combat Stash I did not see a picture with the Combat Stash on his Gift Friend page and of course my Combat Stash was now active so was not appearing for me in the Special Items page (which ofc puts me in a very akward situation).

I got an answer to the ticket I wrote that "The citizen can not receive a stash as he already has an active stash.".

I have searched everywhere about the rules for gift giving and not found them .

Can you please elaborate about what are the rules upon which gifts can be sent to friends ? Do I need to have Combat Stash enabled and my friend needs to have Combat Stash enabled at the same time to send a gift ? Are there any other restrictions that can have an impact ?

Legend:enabled -having the possibility to buy a stash

active- is the following assumption about active correct ? -using a stash at the moment as such the possibility to buy one is not enabled.

#5 vladb

vladb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:29 PM

I got some very fast feedback to my ticket .

I am going to quote it so more people will be informed :"It depends on what stash the citizen can purchase.
If the citizen can purchase a war stash you can send as a gift the war stash."

I hope I don't break any rules by quoting tickets but I think this is the kind of information that can/should be publicly available so people know what are the rules/conditions .(and to make sure I don't post just when I bash ER staff but also say something good like I got very fast feedback :) ).

Edited by vladb, 13 February 2014 - 01:30 PM.

#6 Bananeitor

Bananeitor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:56 PM

Hello, I sent a combat stash to a Friend yesterday night(10hours ago) I haven't received the 50% gold yet but only the 10% for being gold player

Edit: more than 22h now, and I haven't received the 25g

Edited by Bananeitor, 14 February 2014 - 02:43 AM.

#7 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:49 AM

Hello, I sent a combat stash to a Friend yesterday night(10hours ago) I haven't received the 50% gold yet but only the 10% for being gold player

Edit: more than 22h now, and I haven't received the 25g

Please send a ticket on this case, it's the fastest way to solve it. For example, I couldn't find your name from the game to check the issue.

I am going to quote it so more people will be informed :"It depends on what stash the citizen can purchase.

So just to be clear: If your friend has already bought a war stash, you can't gift it to him/her. Same applies to combat stash as well.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#8 Bananeitor

Bananeitor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:43 PM

Please send a ticket on this case, it's the fastest way to solve it. For example, I couldn't find your name from the game to check the issue.

Ok, got it fixed, I changed my name ingame and i wasn't able to send tickets, a friend did it for me, and got it fixed both problems now, thank you ^^

#9 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

I hope I don't break any rules by quoting tickets but I think this is the kind of information that can/should be publicly available so people know what are the rules/conditions .(and to make sure I don't post just when I bash ER staff but also say something good like I got very fast feedback :) ).

what petsku said once you buy a combat stash it becomes unavailable as a gift.  however you may still be able to give him a war stash?  and make up the diffy with gold.

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users