I have some idea to make the guerrilla more gripping:
1) to punish "fled from battle" with the loss of GF;
2) to have a small chat with the enemy for psicologycal war (for example, come on, you coward), that doesn't mean flame;
3) to put in GF the distance 0 m. (face to face) for fighting with fists, kicks, knives, whatever;
4) to give at the beginning more additional points to the player's military rank than strenght as now, in fact in the use of weapons experience should be more important; anyway, as a compensation, strenght will be extremely rewarded in the no distance 0 m. - body to body -;
5) introduction of random elements as a pack of stray dogs, cats, wolves, a bear, some deserters and so on, that attack one fighter or the other giving damage;
6) to reward fighters with a gold medal (i.e. every 50, 100 etc. fights won), and decorations too, the better guerrilleros in the country and in the tournament, to promote GF. There could be a black medal for every quantity of fights lost too, as in bicycles sport and rugby.
Of course, if you have a special badge for the ingenious fighter Cico, I'd appreciate, included if it's only for the fights lost...
It's joke, thank you for the attention paid.