Cico66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHuelva, Spain

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

I have some idea to make the guerrilla more gripping:

1) to punish "fled from battle" with the loss of GF;

2) to have a small chat with the enemy for psicologycal war (for example, come on, you coward), that doesn't mean flame;

3) to put in GF the distance 0 m. (face to face) for fighting with fists, kicks, knives, whatever;

4) to give at the beginning more additional points to the player's military rank than strenght as now, in fact in the use of weapons experience should be more important; anyway, as a compensation, strenght will be extremely rewarded in the no distance 0 m. - body to body -;

5) introduction of random elements as a pack of stray dogs, cats, wolves, a bear, some deserters and so on, that attack one fighter or the other giving damage;

6) to reward fighters with a gold medal (i.e. every 50, 100 etc. fights won), and decorations too, the better guerrilleros in the country and in the tournament, to promote GF. There could be a black medal for every quantity of fights lost too, as in bicycles sport and rugby.

Of course, if you have a special badge for the ingenious fighter Cico, I'd appreciate, included if it's only for the fights lost...

It's joke, thank you for the attention paid.

Regards, Cico.

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:55 PM

1) to punish "fled from battle" with the loss of GF;

* What punishment do you have in mind? i can't think of something right now.

2) to have a small chat with the enemy for psicologycal war (for example, come on, you coward), that doesn't mean flame;

* I would like that too, a simple text thing(no smileys or like that).

3) to put in GF the distance 0 m. (face to face) for fighting with fists, kicks, knives, whatever;

* barehanded fight in here as well? Could make the GF more interesting.

4) to give at the beginning more additional points to the player's military rank than strenght as now, in fact in the use of weapons experience should be more important; anyway, as a compensation, strenght will be extremely rewarded in the no distance 0 m. - body to body -;

* no objection, but not sure how much effect it would have.

5) introduction of random elements as a pack of stray dogs, cats, wolves, a bear, some deserters and so on, that attack one fighter or the other giving damage;

* :P dogs and/or cats would be nice. But bears and wolves.... IRL a bear can kill a man with one stroke, so would'nt be much GF left after a visit from a bear. :D

6) to reward fighters with a gold medal (i.e. every 50, 100 etc. fights won), and decorations too, the better guerrilleros in the country and in the tournament, to promote GF. There could be a black medal for every quantity of fights lost too, as in bicycles sport and rugby.
Of course, if you have a special badge for the ingenious fighter Cico, I'd appreciate, included if it's only for the fights lost...
It's joke, thank you for the attention paid.
Regards, Cico.

* :|

• Cico66 likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

Guerrila fight module is a dropped project I doubt we will see any improvment ever

#4 Cico66

Cico66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHuelva, Spain

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

Guerrila fight module is a dropped project I doubt we will see any improvment ever

I'm sorry for that, it's the part I prefer... Any way, thanks for your opinion!

#5 Cico66

Cico66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHuelva, Spain

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

* What punishment do you have in mind? i can't think of something right now.

* I would like that too, a simple text thing(no smileys or like that).

* barehanded fight in here as well? Could make the GF more interesting.

* no objection, but not sure how much effect it would have.

* :P dogs and/or cats would be nice. But bears and wolves.... IRL a bear can kill a man with one stroke, so would'nt be much GF left after a visit from a bear. :D

* :|

It's easy: if you flee from guerrilla, you lose the fight directly;

Yes, a simple text, how you use it depends on your intelligence (people are afraid of flame);

That's what I think, body to body fight;

Well, it could help a little against the "giants";

Ok, you're right, but I was also thinking about antipersonnel mine for instance, to make it all more interesting;

A medal for the best guerrilleros would be right, in my opinion.

Thanks for your help, Bye.

Cico

• tommot likes this

#6 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

I'm sorry for that, it's the part I prefer... Any way, thanks for your opinion!

Its really unpopular and admins stopped to promote it or doing any improvment over it,thats why most player consider GF a dropped project.Its really bad could have been great

• Cico66 likes this

#7 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLithuania,Vilnius

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:32 PM

GF is great for lower divisions - especally 3 division.

• Hermer and Cico66 like this

#8 Cico66

Cico66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHuelva, Spain

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

Its really unpopular and admins stopped to promote it or doing any improvment over it,thats why most player consider GF a dropped project.Its really bad could have been great

I agree with you, Guerrilla could have been a huge success if well promoted, anyway you're right, it doesn't seem important for most people

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guerrilla

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users