215 replies to this topic

#201 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

hmm... definetely agree that it should be based on strength instead of levels... I also want to know if previous weeks' leaderboard will be added to achievements? I noticed they haven't added it yet.. had to work hard to get that much damage for my MU... All that work is gone to waste then :/

These were just added. :)

• kadayao likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#202 libree89

libree89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:47 PM

I want to suggest something for division 1 and it can be use for other divisions also... the main idea is simple to divide  division1 in 2 parts A and B like that:

Div 1 - A  25lvl or 10k str 

Div1 -  B 25lvl + or 10k str +

The purpouse is very simple the players who are around 25lvl and 10k str will have any chance of winning bh medal and develop a little more before going to the big strong players who were added now from 25-34 lv...

#203 The DarkKnight

The DarkKnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:22 PM

Another thing, please change the criteria for epic batles. Every battle is epic now in lower divisions

#204 Bud Spencer

Bud Spencer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:28 PM

I don't think new players will be domotivated by this change, fighting is not a matter of strenght, influence or something like this; fighting is about love for you country and pride!
Maybe it would be a nice thing to give an influence boost to the ones who fight in multiple battles of the same campaing, but stronger nations will be stronger like they used to be, goldbuyers will continue to grow up faster like they used to do, and i will continue to drink beer like i used to drink! winning or losing, just have a lot of fun!
Cheers :D
  • tommot likes this

#205 Nomadicracer

Nomadicracer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

Are the battle points the same.. if so .. seems extremely unfair that the small minority group of players over 70 will dictate who wins the battle.. they shouldn't get 5 points when almost all the players in the game are battling over 1,2 & 3 points.. 

In my mind this ruins the battle model.. why even fight if your under 70 exp??? when it a handful of old players that will be in charge of who wins and loses.. and it will be easier for them to do so, as D4 will not have much compitition in it..

what a joke!

personally i think you should always be able to 'fight up" if your in D3 and winning, you should be able to fight in D4... only seems more realistic and a better allocation of war resources.. 

• Sousa Tibero likes this

#206 ghost84

ghost84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

Divisions should really be based one sth else than stupid economylevel. BTW with level 54 I still am in Div 4 !!!! Plato do you need some glasses?!?

#207 lalalinaresg

lalalinaresg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

one million go out thankyou

#208 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:00 AM

What about rockets?

Will they be stored separately?

Rockets made with the Rocket Factory won't be affected by this change. You can't build a new one, unless you consume your old ones first.

Another thing, please change the criteria for epic batles. Every battle is epic now in lower divisions

These were disabled earlier, and we'll add them back soon! :)

Are the battle points the same .....

Yes.

BTW with level 54 I still am in Div 4 !!!! Plato do you need some glasses?!?

I checked your profile, and didn't see anything wrong there.. http://prntscr.com/2tuzfl

-Benjamin Franklin

#209 Sousa Tibero

Sousa Tibero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:13 AM

Edited by Sousa Tibero, 21 February 2014 - 04:47 PM.

#210 C a n t o n a

C a n t o n a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

Best solution would be creating a factor based on strength and experience points (strength would take part with 66 or 75 percent). All players in the world would be divided in divisions based on that factor which would be updated and recalculated in certain time interval.

1/11 of all players with lowest factor should be Division 1. Next 2/11 should be Division 2.

3/11 should be Division 3 and 5/11 of all players with the highest factor should be Division 4.

#211 varnenas

varnenas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationLithuania - England

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:08 AM

Lol many people should of done restart.. or do it now.. Imagine people like kiwis or me "Varnenas" we're business people and on the game most of us went on Economy when divisions were started..
So if people lost hope of living from Battle Heroes started economy, so what should they do then? It's should be D5 instead of this and it's should be more about Str and EXP points shouldn't be evolved in divisions so if ur small and weak you can't have a candy? Im about to destroy this game and claim my money back..
Known as varnenas.
Planning to become game moderator someday...
Business Man, buildin Weapon Raw Material Factories!
Willing to build around 177 uhh..

#212 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

A small update:

You will be able to use all your old Bazooka Boosters normally, without Division restrictions. If you have Bazooka Boosters of several qualities, the lower quality ones will be consumed first.

-Benjamin Franklin

#213 Sanchez Pedro

Sanchez Pedro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:39 AM

I think this whole idea of re-organizing divisions is the worst thing to do. Now in D1 if you want to win a BH, you need at least 1kk. How on earth can someone compete with a person who has more than 40k.  I onlt have 14k

• Sousa Tibero likes this

#214 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

A small update once again: Starting now, the small bombs from previous divisions (meaning the ones with more damage) will be consumed first. Their expiration date is approaching faster, so we thought it would be more fair this way.

-Benjamin Franklin

#215 Sanchez Pedro

Sanchez Pedro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:24 AM

A small update once again: Starting now, the small bombs from previous divisions (meaning the ones with more damage) will be consumed first. Their expiration date is approaching faster, so we thought it would be more fair this way.

Maybe but In D1 with guys with 40k it's not so fair

#216 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:20 AM

To the people crying by the BH in D1...

Since when the BH intended to be the accesible, efortless medal to all the people?

The best of this update is that: The BH medal finally became in the acknowledgment to the people fighting epically and changing the result of a battle. Not the particular treasure within reach of everybody.

Haters gonna hate, Best update ever!, Congrats, Admins.

• Shiina Sayane likes this

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users