Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:53 PM

Guerrilla Fight

Pre-Fight Actions

• Armaments - Before you enter a guerrilla fight you may need to arm your citizen. Arming your soldier is available through the guerrilla fight inventory.

• Energy check - Before entering a guerrilla match, the energy availability should be checked.
Features

• Accuracy - Modifies the chance to hit your target.
  • Agility - Determines the distance you can move in one turn. The default value is 200 Meter.
  • Enemy Distance - Your distance from the enemy (range).
  • Ideal Range - The weapon has maximum chances of hitting when fired from the ideal range.
  • Armor - You can receive an amount of damage equal to the armor rating before energy lose.
Conditions For Guerrilla Fight

• Guerrilla fights will be available only if the domination points are under 1400.
  • Guerrilla fights will be available after defeating 5 enemies in the battlefield.
  • If there is no other citizens looking for an enemy, you'll have to wait until one will come.
  • You must have at least 100 energy in order to participate in a guerrilla match.
Joining The Fight

After defeating 5 enemies, you are able to access the guerrilla fight by clicking the "join fight" button which located in the bottom of the left side of the screen. After clicking on it, a search for a rival will start.

• You will be fighting against a player with the closest guerrilla experience to yours (matches played).
  • You may not find a rival, but you will be able to scout for opponents again.

Pre-Fight Screen

After accessing a guerrilla fight, a screen which shows comparison between you and your rival will be shown. You will access the fight with a maximum of 100 energy.

Damage bonus - every player gets a damage bonus according to his ratio of victories and losses

• 0 Bonus Damage: Win/loss ratio is less than 1.
  • 1 Bonus Damage: Win/loss ratio is between 1-1.99.
  • 2 Bonus Damage: Win/loss ratio is 2 or more.
The Fight

The fight is divided to rounds. Every player can perform 1 action/round. A round lasts 12 seconds.
There are 5 basic actions a player can perform during a guerrilla fight:

• Fire - shoot with the equipped weapon.
  • Move - get farther or closer to your enemy.
  • Dodge - lowers the opponent's hit chance. If a grenade is present it will be used.
  • Reload - when you run out of ammo the "fire" button will turn into "reload" button.
  • Change Weapon - opens the weapons list (weapons you've equipped).

• The minimum hit chance is 8%.
  • The maximum hit chance is 90%.
  • Dodging lowers the opponent's hit chance by one third
  •  
Fight Results

• The first player to lose all of his energy is defeated.
  • In case of a draw, the player who dealt more damage wins.
  • Energy that is not lost during a match is returned to the total energy.

• The winner deals 100% of the maximum damage he would inflict with 100 energy, using Q7 weapon.
  • The winner deals an additional damage according to the energy his opponent lost (100% using Q7).

• The loser deals 100% of the maximum influence he would inflict with the energy he lost (Q7).
  • The loser deals an additional damage according to the energy his opponent lost (50% using Q7).

• Killing your rival, whether you win or lose the match, will be resulted with 10% damage bonus.
  • Damage boosters and natural enemy bonus are taken into account on the final damage of a match.
  • Player will receive rank points according to the amount of damage added to the influence bar.
  • Damage dealt by guerrilla counts for achievements and id added to prior damage dealt in the battle.
  • The winning player receives one item as reward. The item however, cannot be a special one.

Guerrilla Stats

You can check for guerrilla fight stats by accessing the profile of a citizen.
The information given is the amount of wins and losses each citizen has.

GcbdNGp.png The amount of matches the citizen has won.
7U1pvED.png The amount of matches the citizen has lost.

Weapons

DZPdvzi.png

GDC2sUp.png

lezSo0n.png

FQM5oxK.png

aErKxUs.png

oQyN7IR.png

tQXnRrz.png

uWYnnUy.png

Grenades

rgwq.png

khMBNET.png

yvyMm7X.png

Armor

5adm.png

ww6SMMW.png

f7dsR6l.png

uwau0q7.png

igiygFz.png

kaYW6aX.png

Edited by xMikiGOx, 01 March 2014 - 12:59 PM.

• Endritt Zekka and tommot like this

Feel free to browse my web-guide for eRepublik, it's free

http://erepublik-web-guide.weebly.com/

#2 Don Care Leone

Don Care Leone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

2 Days I can not GF, see http://prntscr.com/2x81cb

Always Stuck at The Middle of Battle if I try to shoot, And still count Lose in My Profil Account...

Health not coming back, sometimes was back but not full , just like I Lose the GF, but No damage I get.... Even I Win, still not Get Damage If Stuck in the middle of battle...

#3 Admiral General Mickey

Admiral General Mickey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

2 Days I can not GF, see http://prntscr.com/2x81cb

Always Stuck at The Middle of Battle if I try to shoot, And still count Lose in My Profil Account...

Health not coming back, sometimes was back but not full , just like I Lose the GF, but No damage I get.... Even I Win, still not Get Damage If Stuck in the middle of battle...

I know, it's a serious bug that happens (at least as I understood and experienced) when usign the assault storm rifle.

Guerrilla fights work just fine with other weapons :)

Feel free to browse my web-guide for eRepublik, it's free

http://erepublik-web-guide.weebly.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users