25 replies to this topic

#21 Director9

Director9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

Maybe the Italians want to claim the whole of Europe, remember the Roman Empire ;-)

#22 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:26 PM

My congratulations to my Russian brothers for liberating their region of Crimea.  Everyone ignore the Western propaganda, Obama is still suffering from the fact that Putin had his way with him.  :D

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#23 Hr.Kalashnikov

Hr.Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:12 PM

Crimea to Russia! In real life, Crimea is not Ukraine at all!

• Internetus Internetian likes this

#24 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:09 PM

Maybe Texas USA should be transferred back to Mexico

#25 Velloff

Velloff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:24 AM

The referendum passed with violations under the pressure of the Russian occupation army. People with Russian citizenship took part (voted) in the referendum.

I'm sorry, occupation army? As a Crimean and someone who has family and friends there, I know for myself that Crimea called for aide in parting from Ukraine after two decades of oppression. Russia obviously heeded the call as Crimean majority are Russians. Plus, the Russian Navy fleet is stationed in Sevastopol, a culturally important city of Russia. The Russian army was there in a stand-off to prevent Ukraine from taking military action to prevent annexation of Crimea by Russia.

Also, Crimeans reported that their passports and ID's (both required to be able to vote) were taken away and disposed of by Ukrainian police and militia on occasions just before the referendum to prevent the citizens from voting.
  • Internetus Internetian likes this

1893225-1.png

#26 Hr.Kalashnikov

Hr.Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

Russian Victory Day (9. may) was celebrated in Crimea on year 2014. Also, before 1955, Crimea was part of Russian SFSR.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users