• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 donAbadnego

donAbadnego

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

In the old system d1 was a training ground, for a very short time (5k xp) after that d2 was for some fight (+20k xp), so giving them 1 and 2 campaign points for each victory was fair, also because these were the smallest divisions even by the number of citizens.

Now d1 is for 50k xp and d2 is for another 75k xp, they become big divisions, with still very small impact on the battle. Half of the players are in the first division, gaining only 1 point, while the other half gets 10 points each mini. This is bullshit, something that this game has much more than should.

I know you guys dont like coding, so here is a very easy way to make it something worthy to fight even is lower divisions:

every mini won is 1 extra point, so d1 is 2, d2 is 3, d3 is 4 and d4 is 6, summed up to 15. To win a battle you need 113 points (11*7,5=82,5, so 15*7,5=112,5).

Still the d1 is the least important, you still can win battles without it, but now it is a kind of edge in the war to have a strong d1 on your side.

(1:10 vs 2:13 d1 is gains more weight, 5:6 vs 6:9 even d4 loses very few of its importance)

#2 Mr Zonbi

Mr Zonbi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:07 AM

Aggreed.

#3 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

Your point division is way off.

1 campaign point for Division I (level 1-34)
2 campaign points for Division II (level 35-49)
3 campaign points for Division III (level 50-69)
5 campaign points for Division IV (level 70+)

It alway's adds up to 11 points per battle. -> not 15
To win a campaign you need to reach a total of 83 points. -> not 113

directly from an ongoing battle:
hhhhfg10.jpg

I suggest you recalculate what you try to share here. ;)

For more info, look at my wikipage

#4 Edna Uebel

Edna Uebel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

thats the way he called it a suggestion ;) and not a tutorial

to promote a change from 1/2/3/5 to 2/3/4/6

#5 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:19 AM

There should be a real tutorial division. In the old system, D1 worked well - 5k XP points were earned quite fast so there weren't many people there and it was very easy to earn first BH medals. This was good for the retention of new players, because they could actually achieve something early in the game and get hooked. Now it's horrible - there are people with 40k+ strength there so even if a newbie manages to gather a couple of bazookas, he's doomed.

#6 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:33 PM

thats the way he called it a suggestion ;) and not a tutorial

to promote a change from 1/2/3/5 to 2/3/4/6

And making it criptic is going to make it more clear to the admins that you want something to change!!!???

Increasing the points is not going to make it better for individual players, those points were never intended for any of that at all.

For more info, look at my wikipage

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: divisions, suggest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users