•     

Photo

[Poll] New Server In Erepublik

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Poll: New eRepublik server (913 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want a new eRepublik server?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Proodeftikanos

Proodeftikanos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationHellas

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

Noooo 

F.C Proodeftiki 1927 - No Gate 1977

Hellenic Infantry

#22 Andreas Mihai

Andreas Mihai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in time

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

Please do it so i can drop that one too !!

Time is the only critic without ambition

#23 Fanaxidiel

Fanaxidiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

I have a nice account in this server, but I wouldn't mind if there was another one, and I will explain why:

Many players are making sacrifices to win some battle or to upgrade training grounds, and they spend money for that. They can rely only on that big effort to obtain some result. Two servers always means a second chance, so they don't need to spend money right now: they can just put their hopes in the other server! :)

Anyway if Two servers mean double bugs and double static game, two times the same boredom, well, in that case I would absolutely dislike it :D

#24 dscape chaos

dscape chaos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationeCanada

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

This server is already losing a lot of people. Setting up a new server will cost us even more people. I fail to see the admin logic.

• nikadTenk likes this

#25 f men

f men

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

yes, if u bring back v1

• Odelschwanck likes this

#26 Dreico

Dreico

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

NO

If you want you can make the game experience better as it is right now for old & new players either...

If you think that you made it to the top in this server you should check it out again...

There are so many sections that need to be updated and make this game pleasant for every player that sounds a little strange the poll you gave us...

Start thinking about fixing and improving:

-economy 

-MU's possibilities

-elections

and then think about making a new server...

If you want to terminate this game it would be much more easier to put an end than kill it day by day without doing anything...

• Valiantina1984, mib boby and marko_reaper like this

#27 donnisinnod

donnisinnod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:21 PM

RDcg8sb.png

#28 Alvaro Cunhal

Alvaro Cunhal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

of corse NO!

If Plato open new server ... i dont buy more gold in the game.

I see the same thing in other games and is a finish of the first servers

#29 Alex.L

Alex.L

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:28 PM

That will only ruin this already ruined game even further, surely to the point where majority of (old) players will just quit.

There is (or was, not sure) some other similar game that tried to this thing... the result was everyone started playing new server and the old one just died out. Then they introduced third server and that second server also died out but third was never as populated as the first one thus the game effectivelly disappeared.

I can understand that you want to make gap between old (dinosaur :P ) and new players somewhat smaller but making new server is wrong choice. In short term, yes, everyone will be equal but in long term no one will really play and, let's be honest, buy any gold.
You can for example make it that young players receive proportionally more strength than old players... gap will surely become smaller over time but it will never disappear... it's only fair towards all sides.

• iKoren likes this

#30 Monaxoulis

Monaxoulis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

No, cause nobody will join old server anymore

#31 Valiantina1984

Valiantina1984

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationRoma

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:40 PM

I started playing for less than two years ... I find it wonderful to see the progress every day towards those who play a lot longer. I vote no for this reason, to see people playing for a long spurs to give and do more. I think that something should be done for those who started after the "reshuffle" of divisions, because it requires a huge force from the beginning but I do not think the answer is a new server. the beauty of this game is to play all together, the stories of those who started from the beginning said that there were no divisions and it was almost impossible to get a medal. politicians, who engages in this game as a soldier, would not be able to follow two servers

• spartako rosso likes this

#32 Kyronte

Kyronte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:42 PM

Because it is  a new e-sim style  game and is dying

Kyronte.

#33 Radu Pangaiu

Radu Pangaiu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

All this new server talk because one thing only: strength. Plato doesn't want to piss off the old players by cutting their strength off and now he's contemplating burning the house to get to the same result, equalization of strength. No good. How do you say "punct de acumulare" in English? Limit point? Point of accumulation? Accumulation point? Use that instead. For instance, make 100000 strength an accumulation point. At the top the gain will be so little but it will be something other than 0. When a critical mass of players reach 100000 strength or once every year regardless of that, move the accumulation point 10000 points up (or 1000) and recalculate the strength for everybody, so that no.1 today will still remain no.1 tomorrow.

#34 cukrov

cukrov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:53 PM

if new server start, i quit

#35 CaioMario

CaioMario

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:03 PM

A new server will be the dead of the game

#36 nick91

nick91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:10 PM

NO!

Edited by nick91, 14 April 2014 - 11:12 PM.

#37 jebach u mutnom

jebach u mutnom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:51 PM

To much energy to start all over again

#38 SoulHell

SoulHell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:53 PM

Not req. a new server! 

Just help more the new players!

#39 c933103

c933103

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:36 AM

If you want to recreate those messes in another similar game on erep, then just fell free to do so.

#40 TigerII91

TigerII91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:09 AM

NO!!

You are stupid to be even considering it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users