http://www.erepublik...y1-2399755/1/20

#222 bakerinho

bakerinho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:03 AM

So what? Just few weepers who didn't get what they want. There is many RL countries (real countries, not rebellious provinces) which don't exist here in eRep. Do you see any e.g. Luxembourgians crying for country ingame?

#223 RikW

RikW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:48 AM

I totally agree.

I don't understand at all why people bring RL conflicts into an online game. That's immature in my eyes.

#224 Georgian wolf

Georgian wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:16 PM

as i am from Georgia and 25 lvl i can join that country? someone can mail me and help with this things?

#225 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:25 PM

as i am from Georgia and 25 lvl i can join that country? someone can mail me and help with this things?

Please send a ticket here: http://www.erepublik.com/en/tickets

And include a picture of your ID +  a piece of paper of your nickname in the same picture.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#226 Dark Beard Joe

Dark Beard Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:59 PM

Petsku
I dont get the meaning of the citizenship rush. What if we, the real life citizens dont want foreigners to be citizens of our country? Why would a foreigner become a founder father of Georgia? I already have sent a ticket to you and you guys gave me a citizenship, am I already founding father or I still have to take part in the rush?

#227 Giorgi IV

Giorgi IV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 07:26 PM

რატი ჩვენ ვისაც თიქეთები გვაქვს აღარ გვინდა არაფრის გაკეთება ავტომატურად გადაგვიყვანენ
  • Dark Beard Joe likes this

#228 Bond Guevara

Bond Guevara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:44 PM

Petsku
I dont get the meaning of the citizenship rush. What if we, the real life citizens dont want foreigners to be citizens of our country? Why would a foreigner become a founder father of Georgia? I already have sent a ticket to you and you guys gave me a citizenship, am I already founding father or I still have to take part in the rush?

From what I got from "Citizenship Rush", it means the citizenship will be open for EVERYONE. 120 foreigners will enter a young country (90 for Cuba) without approval from the natives, First 20 of them who have applied for the citizenship will board the Santa Maria ship immediately, and the rest must win the lottery to win the remaining 100. In other words, chances of "foreign investment" in your country.

77e1.gif

Our life is like a white paper in a book

Only us who can decide to write it with good ink or bad ink

#229 Dark Beard Joe

Dark Beard Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:43 AM

From what I got from "Citizenship Rush", it means the citizenship will be open for EVERYONE. 120 foreigners will enter a young country (90 for Cuba) without approval from the natives, First 20 of them who have applied for the citizenship will board the Santa Maria ship immediately, and the rest must win the lottery to win the remaining 100. In other words, chances of "foreign investment" in your country.

thats silly. So we are just giving the foreigners chance to take over the country instead of advertising the game. 

Edited by rati lolashvili, 17 May 2014 - 01:48 AM.

#230 Bond Guevara

Bond Guevara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:08 AM

thats silly. So we are just giving the foreigners chance to take over the country instead of advertising the game.

I know you have been played this game quite long and you aware with this. The admin indirectly told you to invite more people to this game or your country died before it starts to blossom because some pests gnaw your taxes and your position in government. Also this "competition" is aimed for "grown up pests", once your citizenship is opened for any new player, the "little pests" will start to take over your country and it's inevitable unless your country can gather more real people of your country to this game, then I'm sure your country can be the next Albania. I just hope admins also aware with this too and do something to prevent "Middle east failure syndrome" to these new countries

77e1.gif

Our life is like a white paper in a book

Only us who can decide to write it with good ink or bad ink

#231 Marcus Valerius Maximianus

Marcus Valerius Maximianus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGeorgia/Sakartvelo

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:58 AM

Welcome GEORGIA !! Kartvelebi arian aq ? Ertad vitamashot ertad movklad chveni mteri ! ;) 

• Georgian wolf likes this

#232 jackinson1

jackinson1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:15 PM

Why is contact page not showing up?

#233 Georgian wolf

Georgian wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:50 PM

Also that was my question Cheetah Curtis my dear friend.So Plato when will be add this new Countries ?.Almoust forgot to tell you CheetahCurtis that I am sad cose Jamaica hadn"t make it.As conceirned of Georgia,I"ve hop that Plato will call me to go there,as my RL country Serbia is the same as Georgia.Serbia and Georgia are ortodox countries and even the most words they pronounced equally as Georgia"s main language is russian as Serbia"s is serbian but both languages are part of slavic culture and heritage.I"ve hope that Plato will call us to Cuba or Georgia.Greetings from Alex Popvic.

mate Georgias main language is georgian  :)  we can speak russian couse we where in CCCP . and we speak english too . but still main language is georgian

#234 Georgian wolf

Georgian wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:52 PM

Welcome GEORGIA !! Kartvelebi arian aq ? Ertad vitamashot ertad movklad chveni mteri ! ;)

FB ze erepublick georgia join

#235 Georgian wolf

Georgian wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:24 PM

Please send a ticket here: http://www.erepublik.com/en/tickets

And include a picture of your ID +  a piece of paper of your nickname in the same picture.

Ticket : SYC-360638   
i did everything as you asked

#236 Lorcema

Lorcema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:43 AM

Petsku, good day.

I saw the maps and found that new countries will have at least 3 core regions, which leads me to think: what new excuses administrators will have to say about why eUruguay and eSingapore still there with 1 region?

I hope you can talk with the administration and finally solve this old issue of "unfair play". You must change it, asap. People of South America are very concerned about it.

Expecting for a positive answer... cheers, Lorcema.

Edited by Lorcema, 18 May 2014 - 03:43 AM.

My signature is my newspaper: http://www.erepublik...a-idea-271465/1

#237 Bhane

Bhane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:00 AM

3 regions = 30 man congress

If they give Cuba just 1 more region, then at least they can have a full congress of 40 without having to conquer some territory. All countries should have at least 4 native regions for a full congress without needing to enforce an occupation.

#238 Sebastian Kurz

Sebastian Kurz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:57 PM

WE WANT STATE IRAQ OR QATER

#239 bakerinho

bakerinho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:23 PM

WE WANT STATE IRAQ OR QATER

"We" means who, Turks?

#240 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:18 AM

Petsku

I understand your point of view. However, we had countries with only a few real life residents and we wanted to create some buzz around this. A lot of people want some new excitement for their game and for some moving to a new country is a way to do so.

There are good examples of cases where immigrants and real life citizens worked well together to build a great eCountry. I think you have a chance to do exactly that. And let's not forget that you can actually use the foreigner card to your advantage when asking your friends to join the game!

A short story about me: I joined the game when I heard that Norway had conquered Finland in 2008. We rallied a lot of players and ended up taking over Norway, forcing them to set Finland free. It's maybe not the best example right now, as Norway is very small nowadays, but back then Norway was one of the greatest powers in eRepublik, comparable to Serbia/Chile/Argentina right now.

Why is contact page not showing up?

Please make a post here: https://forum.erepub...-bug-post-here/

and we'll fix it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ticket : SYC-360638   
i did everything as you asked

Great, you will be one of the Founding Fathers of Georgia! :)

Petsku, good day.

I saw the maps and found that new countries will have at least 3 core regions, which leads me to think: what new excuses administrators will have to say about why eUruguay and eSingapore still there with 1 region?

I hope you can talk with the administration and finally solve this old issue of "unfair play". You must change it, asap. People of South America are very concerned about it.

Expecting for a positive answer... cheers, Lorcema.

Hey Lorcema! We're aware of the issue and already had short talks about it. I can't promise anything right now but personally I hope we can solve it sooner or later. Thanks for your patience!

• Lorcema likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users