• This topic is locked This topic is locked
258 replies to this topic

#81 Talkewa

Talkewa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:16 PM

And eEcuador, if you want to make money, you just need to add eEcuador, a DOLAR country.

Nice one, nice one Plato.

Not :)  xD

#82 dmesk28

dmesk28

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:19 PM

We welcome new countries!

Make a friend: dmesk

#83 nasoo

nasoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:23 PM

Plato: AGREGA a ECUADOR! / Plato: ADD ECUADOR! [ES/EN]

Shout!

• Captain Beyler likes this

#84 FranciscoY

FranciscoY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationQuito, Ecuador

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:08 AM

I think Ecuador should be added. If you consider the votes you will clearly notice that Ecuador was really close to Georgia and Cuba. By the other hand if you see the votes for Nigeria or Armenia they don't even are close to the top ones. I personally think that the will from the most players should be respected. Ecuador and Iceland should be the new countries. It is the fairest thing that administrators could do. Isn't it?

#85 joacocuchi

joacocuchi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:17 AM

Very unfair,Ecuador must be the new country instead of Nigeria or Armenia,they arent in the top.

Very unfair with Iceland too.

#86 The Problem97

The Problem97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

TO in eCuba by the Peruvian

#87 Laura Andreea

Laura Andreea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:03 AM

ADD ECUADOR!!!

#88 szbszig

szbszig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:30 AM

Look, I am Nigerian. Give me citizenship.

etkevier_tiawo_passport.jpg

• jackinson1 likes this

#89 Gato Techero

Gato Techero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLima

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:38 AM

When those countries will be implented?  :huh: 

add

eEcuado :angry: 

• lRevolucionario likes this

#90 Harrilal

Harrilal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:52 AM

It was clear from the start that the countries Plato chose were never going to be a reflection of the votes. If it was, then they would have simply said the top 4 would be chosen. As such, the amount of votes the other countries got (read, not the top 2) had no bearing on Plato's decision. 

I do feel for the countries that did not get selected. I was pretty bummed that Jamaica was not picked. However, instead of crying about it, you pick yourself up. Dust off and campaign harder the next time they decide to add countries. And yes, it could be a long time, but it is what it is.

It is done.

• Demonaire likes this

Together we aspire! Together we achieve!

#91 Yetlanesi

Yetlanesi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationMexico city

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:57 AM

From now on, Yetlanesi will be known as

¡¡¡¡  JUANA LA CUBANA !!!!

Heyaaaa!!! :D :lol: :P ;) :)

• Taso Legenda and Lalo292 like this

`°ºø•.¸¸.••.Yippies .••.¸¸.•øº°‘

#92 Captain Beyler

Captain Beyler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCaracas, Venezuela

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:07 AM

It was clear from the start that the countries Plato chose were never going to be a reflection of the votes. If it was, then they would have simply said the top 4 would be chosen. As such, the amount of votes the other countries got (read, not the top 2) had no bearing on Plato's decision. 

I do feel for the countries that did not get selected. I was pretty bummed that Jamaica was not picked. However, instead of crying about it, you pick yourself up. Dust off and campaign harder the next time they decide to add countries. And yes, it could be a long time, but it is what it is.

It is done.

Where's the "Don't like this" button? 

* Waiting for eEcuador.

* A proud soldier of eVenezuela.

* Division... 8/9 - Citizen Profile: http://www.erepublik...profile/5879665

#93 ChristopherEller

ChristopherEller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:20 AM

For the Two countries Plato added should have the 2 highest activity from the countries in game. I guess for the many years the admins said a certain amount of people from those countries have to play the game before we added them was nothing but BS.

#94 Schoft

Schoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:56 AM

there are still other ways to obtain a citizenship.

This because you guys have seen how many Kiwi's ended up in NZ. Or because you do not like PTO's, that would be a funny choice though.

#95 nzhdeh

nzhdeh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:07 AM

Hail eArmenia!!!

• Internetus Internetian likes this

#96 Bond Guevara

Bond Guevara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:16 AM

Since Nigeria will be added to here soon, maybe it's time to spam ref link to Nairaland  B)  :P

77e1.gif

Our life is like a white paper in a book

Only us who can decide to write it with good ink or bad ink

#97 Cheslav Olentchouk

Cheslav Olentchouk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:25 AM

Dear Admins!

Why don't you add eKazakhstan to the game?  :D

Cuba, Nigeria are TOcountries like North-Korea or Denmark. 

#98 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:39 AM

Where's the "Don't like this" button? 

Harrilal is right. All of you people knows in advance Plato wouldn't add Ecuador when he knew that country just would be a new signature to the TETAS pact. Instead, Armenia and Nigeria (plus Georgia and Cuba) will expand the european war theater. And a lot of people like me advert in advance the georgian candidature's attack.

Ajo y agua, amigo. Ajo y agua...

Edited by Demonaire, 17 April 2014 - 07:41 AM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#99 Bond Guevara

Bond Guevara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:53 AM

Harrilal is right. All of you people knows in advance Plato wouldn't add Ecuador when he knew that country just would be a new signature to the TETAS pact. Instead, Armenia and Nigeria (plus Georgia and Cuba) will expand the european war theater. And a lot of people like me advert in advance the georgian candidature's attack.

Ajo y agua, amigo. Ajo y agua...

I expect the next countries which will be added are the rest of North Africa countries (Libya, Algeira, Tunisia, Morocco) so we will have another theatre between Balkan Europe and South America without crossing Spain. (And maybe Plato somehow will add some Sahara countries to connect them with Nigeria and maybe new West Africa countries, probably Cameroon, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, or Senegal)

77e1.gif

Our life is like a white paper in a book

Only us who can decide to write it with good ink or bad ink

#100 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:41 AM

I'll look forward for it.

Since the countries are revealed, can you hint more about how many regions they will have besides their releasing date?

Also rubber.

Right now I can't share any details. We're working hard on setting the regions, borders etc. but the technical implementation will also take a bit of time. We're hoping to come out with  more details shortly!

The amount of regions will be in reflecting the other countries already on the map. Yes, I know it's far from perfect in some cases, but I believe with these 4 countries we'll get it right.

I can't believe Ecuador was not a Choice, honestly.

What will you do for all the armenians "in diaspora", and by this I mean the thousands of Armenians living in the USA, France, Argentina, Canada and other countries, like me, from Mexico? For some, our name is clearly Armenian, but we do not have Armenian papers.

I think people with Armenian (or Georgian, Nigerian and Cuban) origins should still contact us. If you have a strong background in a country like this (for example, you lived there when you were young), it sounds like a good reason for you to want a citizenship there.

Hopefully we don't have to wait another 3 years before new countries are added. Many of my friends left years ago because of the long wait and will likely not return. If you ask me, with the player decline it may already be too little too late (I hope I'm wrong). 

Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot! We really hope to introduce new countries after these 4 have been added.

@Petscu

I'm wondering about:

-When those countries will be implented?

-Will be there a promotional campaign irl on social networks and others to provide enough rl players?

-Are you thinking about adding some more countries in the future?

-In the near future, we don't have a date set in stone at the moment.

-We'll definitely look into the possibility of doing something like this to create a buzz and to get as many real life citizens as possible to try out eRepublik.

-Yes, we'll definitely think about it after these 4 have been added. Clearly there is a demand from the community, so I don't see why not.

• Kaad likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users