•     

Photo

Where Are The Armenian Players In This Game? Here :)

armenians armenian armenia hayaztan

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Coyolxauhqui V

Coyolxauhqui V

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTenochtitlan "La Enorme"

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

Parev Tzes! ^_^

So, as we have seen today, eArmenia will be a country in the New World. We don't know yet when exactly, but Plato has promised already, along with eCuba, eGeorgia and eNigeria.

This post is to try to get the Armenians RL together into one place, so we get to know each other and exchange ideas before the country is set and PTOed.

If you are from Armenia, or of Armenian origin living in another country, please drop a line here.

:)

• Elnoor Asteros and Internetus Internetian like this

#2 Elnoor Asteros

Elnoor Asteros

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:29 AM

Hej, I am half armenian or less.
  • Coyolxauhqui V likes this

#3 Coyolxauhqui V

Coyolxauhqui V

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTenochtitlan "La Enorme"

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:23 AM

Kool.
I am looking for the RL armenians in any sort to put together some e.armenian population hopefully

#4 Cika Nikola96

Cika Nikola96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationeBelgium / Serbia

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

I'm Narnian! :)

PROUD eBELGIAN - PROUD rlSERBIAN

Plato sucks!!!

#5 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:47 PM

To all Armenians, I have an Armenian MU that you can join.  Let me know if interested.

• Coyolxauhqui V likes this

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#6 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:47 PM

I'm Narnian! :)

What does this have to do with Armenians?

#7 Cika Nikola96

Cika Nikola96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationeBelgium / Serbia

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:43 PM

What does this have to do with Armenians?

Nothing. I'm just saying. :P :D

PROUD eBELGIAN - PROUD rlSERBIAN

Plato sucks!!!

#8 Sever Vetrovnik

Sever Vetrovnik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:01 PM

Hi, guys!

First of all, I'd like to congratulate your on getting your country added to eRepublik, and also wish that Armenia will organize successful baby booms which will make her one of the new superpowers of the eWorld.

I come from Serbia and have been talking to my friends about your country. We're interested in helping you with food, weps, advices and everything a new nation could need. I'd like that you contact me so that we could organize donations etc. This is my erep profile link: http://www.erepublik...profile/2404221

Also, I'd like to publish an article about Armenia so that Serbians would get to know your history and country better. If' you're interested, here are my questions:

1.  Tell us something about Armenian history. What do you consider your key events?

2. What do you consider the most valuable Armenian achievement in RL?

3. What are general relations between Armenians and other nations in your region: Georgians, Russians, Azerbaijanis, Turks, Iranians? Whom of them do you see as a potential ally, and whom as a potential enemy in eRepublik?

4. If anyone wanted to get to know Armenian literature or music better, which books and songs should he read and listen to?

5. How does your nation perceives Serbia? What do you know us for, if you've heard about us. : )

6. What message do you have for Serbian players?

Thanks in advance,

Sever Vetrovnik

#9 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:30 AM

1- Armenian history starts with the Armenian tribes such as Hayasa-Aziz, Armen, Nairi, Urartu, Hurrian, Hittie, Mitanni and Ishuwa.  Durning Ururtu is when all these tribes merged with one another, and modern day Armenians(all tribes mixed together) was finished by 600 BC.  Our conversion to Christianity is the most significant part of our history, and has defined us for the last 1700 years.  To be Armenian means to be Christian(specifically Armenian Christian) and Armenia was the first state to adopt Christianity as our state and national religion in 301 AD.

2-Survial.  Armenians have been able to survive not just on the individual and family level, but on the national level as well despite the thousands of years of our and off oppression and warfare we have been through.  We still survive all over the world in every country, with our churches, schools, community infrastructure, and our families all over the world.  When studying history it is easy to come across Armenians in significant positions in science, military, economics, and politics in countries all over the world.

3- Russia is an ally with Armenia and our relations are very good.  Iran has very warm and friendly relations with Armenia, and many Persians travel to Armenia for vacation.  Georgia has on and off relations with Armenia.  Turkey and Azerbaijan has horrible relations with us, and spend a considerable amount of time trying to destroy Armenia, Nagorno-Karabakh and Armenian communities and Armenians all over the world.  In Erepublik, I hope we will have good relations with eGeorgia.  I am positive we will have good relations with eIran since we Armenians have had amazing relations with them in the game since the betadays.  eturkey will do everything they can to try to take over, PTO, and disturb eArmenia in this game, just they like try to do to us in real life. 

4-There are many many musicians throughout Armenian history and many many writers as well.  I would suggest Sayat Nova for music and William Saroyan for literature to start.  Beyond that I would suggest looking up the Armenian artists, writers, and musicians, and you will find many of them to explore their works. 

5-We view Serbia as a Slavic country and an Orthodox country.  We also view them as having cultural similarities to us.  In general Armenia and Serbia has good relations with one another, and Armenians and Serbs seem to get along very well with each other.

6-While we Armenians have had good relations in Erepublik with Serbians, I am hoping and looking for better and more relations with eSerbia, eSerbian states, and Serbians in general in Erepublik.  I think Armenians and Serbians working together could benefit each other a lot in this game. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: armenians, armenian, armenia, hayaztan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users