• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Prinfi

Prinfi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

I was hitting for my beloved poland in upper carniola and there was a 15cc/million CO. I had earned 60 cc when I run out of tanks. So I went to the market to buy some and keep hitting but... oh, surprise! my cc wasn't there X(

too bad. I've used a dmge booster in order of getting moar cc but I wasted my time in selling gold and when I went back to the fight, the CO wasn't active any more...

that was not funny at all and I am very very disappointed.

and guess what? I went to send a ticket but, another surprise! there is another bug in the contact page and there is just a blank page...

so I wasted dmg booster, I wasted gold and I wasted my time for absolutley nothing, well no, for a double-size bug which ruin my game experience

Edited by Prinfi, 18 April 2014 - 05:31 PM.

#2 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

Are you sure you earned 60cc? Accepting a CO isn't enough. The domination must be below a certain percentage.

Regarding the contact page, there's a thread for this - https://forum.erepub...-bug-post-here/

#3 Prinfi

Prinfi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:11 PM

I'm pretty sure, yeah, I'm not blind nor retarded, I paid attention because I hadn't enough cc to buy tanks, and needed the CO's CC to buy them, and when i went to the market, the cc was gone. true story

and the blank thing thread, I had already posted on it, thanks ;D

#4 plasticola

plasticola

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

Clearly, this is not your day my dear Prinfi. 

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

#5 Prinfi

Prinfi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:52 AM

Absolutly :_

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users