60 replies to this topic

#1 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:16 AM

Edit Day 2,353 4:30 eRepublik time: All the rewards have been given. Thanks for your patience!

Edit Day 2,352 9:30 eRepublik time All the individual rewards have been given. National rewards will be given tomorrow at (or close to) day change. Military Unit rewards will be given later, and we'll update the situation regarding that after day change.

Edit Day 2,352 1:35 eRepublik time We have made a small change to the individual currency reward for the Top 10 of the international Henchmen Defeated leaderboard. Places 6-10 will receive 0.1 currency per Prestige Point, instead of the old 0.01 currency.

Edit Day 2,346 3:20 eRepublik time: All the issues should be solved. If you're still experiencing something strange, please send us a ticket!

Edit Day 2,346 1:50 eRepublik time: We're aware of the issue on the mission "Beat the Henchmen 4/4: Interrogation" where some players lost their progress on kills. This issue is being fixed as we speak!

Edit Day 2,345 8:30 eRepublik time: All the issues regarding Prestige Points or citizenship on leaderboards were fixed earlier today. Thanks for your support, and have fun Hunting!

Edit Day 2,345 6:30 eRepublik time: Please note that in order to get the individual Decorations, apart from defeating the Evil Bunny, you also need to finish the whole mission!

Edit Day 2,345 4:00 eRepublik time: We're aware that some of you are experiencing issues with lost Prestige Points. We're looking into this!

Edit Day 2,345 0:15 eRepublik time: Few players might have a wrong citizenship when checking the leaderboards. It occurs only for those who changed their citizenship in the last couple of days. This will be fixed in the following hours. No damage is lost.

It’s the time of the year when cute fluffy rabbits invade the media, but few know about the Evil Bunny that lurks in the New World. Once a cute fluffy rabbit himself, he is said to have eaten the first kid who tried to cuddle him and then embarked on a path of rampant crime. He is out to hunt, unless you hunt him first!

10274338_10152504378953322_4099343036895

Spring Hunt begins on Day 2,345 and lasts for a week, until the end of Day 2,351. During the Hunt citizens can complete missions, and compete for rewards in different categories. Both individual and group effort count.

If you reach the final mission, you might get a chance to face the Evil Bunny, and try to defeat him with a special weapon: the Poisoned Carrot!

As a special treat, citizens will earn a Carrot every 25 kills, after defeating the Henchmen. Each Carrot can be used to restore 50 Energy. The Carrots will appear on the frontpage, and can be collected easily.

Please note that:
- Carrots will expire at the end of Day 2,358
- One click of the “Collect” button will collect all the Carrots. The other rewards of the Weekly Challenge will be collected separately, as always.
- In order to access the final mission, all the other missions have to be completed
- Weekly Leaderboards will feature a special “Henchmen Defeated” leaderboard, which can be viewed nationally and globally

National rewards

Countries with the biggest number of players in the top 100 of the international Henchmen Defeated leaderboard will receive:
- 1st place: +1 Determination Bonus for 10 days in all battles
- 2nd place: +1 Determination Bonus for 10 days when attacking
- 3rd place: + 0.5 Determination Bonus for 10 days when attacking

Please note that if many countries will have the same amount of players in top 100, they share the position. For example, it’s possible that both Finland and Sweden end up on 1st place with 6 citizens in top 100, Denmark and Germany on 2nd place with 5 citizens and Norway on 3rd place with 4 citizens.

Military Unit rewards

Military Units with the biggest number of players in the top 100 of the national Henchmen Defeated leaderboard will receive:
- 1st place: Each member will receive 40% of the Carrots the specific member earned during the Spring Hunt
- 2nd place: Each member will receive 30% of the Carrots the specific member earned during the Spring Hunt
- 3rd place: Each member will receive 20% of the Carrots the specific member earned during the Spring Hunt

For example, if a Danish Military Unit ended up having the 3rd most members in the Danish top 100 of Henchmen Defeated leaderboard, and a Danish player of that Military Unit earned 400 Carrots during the event, he will win an extra prize of 80 Carrots.

Please note that many Military Units can end up on 1st, 2nd or 3rd places, just like in the National rewards example above.

Please note also that if you want to contribute on the potential rewards your Military Unit members earn, your citizenship must match with the location of your Military Unit! For example, if you have a Swedish citizenship, but you’re in a German Military Unit, your effort won’t count. For more information, check out the previous post, published on Day 2,341.

Individual rewards

Decorations

- Top Hunter: Be one of the first 100 citizens (globally) who defeated the Evil Bunny, and finished the final mission
- Hunter: Defeat the Evil Bunny and complete the final mission before the end of Spring Hunt
- Henchmen Exterminator: Ranked 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the national Henchmen Defeated leaderboard (meaning 3 Decorations are given per country)

Currency rewards

Top 10 of the international Henchmen Defeated leaderboard will receive currency based on their performance during the Spring Hunt:
- 1st place: 1 currency for each Prestige Point
- 2nd place: 0.5 currency for each Prestige Point
- Places 3-5: 0.25 currency for each Prestige Point
- Places 6-10: 0.01 currency 0.1 currency for each Prestige Point

Weekly Challenge rewards

As in any other week, there’s a Weekly Challenge with individual rewards. You can check the rewards of your Division here.

Please note that:

- The rewards will be given starting Day 2,352. Stay tuned for updates, we can’t promise that everything will be added immediately after the Spring Hunt is over.

Q&A

Q: My citizenship doesn’t match with the country of my Military Unit. What will happen?
A: Your effort won’t count for your Military Unit, but you’re still eligible for the rewards other members gain. Even if you end up in Top 100 of your country, your effort only counts for the country, not the Military Unit.

Q: I’m in Division 1, am I supposed to fight with the big guys?
A: Apart from the rewards of the Weekly Challenge, the leaderboards are common for all Divisions, as it’s based on hits, not damage.

Q: If I’m amongst the first 100 citizens who defeated the Evil Bunny, will I get both Top Hunter and Hunter Decorations?
A: No, the Decorations are excluding each other so you can’t win both.

Q: What happens if I change my Military Unit or Citizenship during the tournament?
A: Simply put, nothing. You can change both, but it won't have any kind of effect on the event.

Q:
A:

Q:
A:

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 CornelB

CornelB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:20 AM

Question.

I am in a RO Military Unit. I had RO Citizenship at 23:55 (before Daychange).

What happens if i change Citizenship again?

Will my efforts count for my Militaty Unit ?

• tasos maximous likes this

#3 Dio Aldo

Dio Aldo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:22 AM

Do you even enjoy sir?

#4 TigerII91

TigerII91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

So in order to defeat the Evil Bunny and complete the final mission we have to get to 10,000 prestige points to get the Poisoned Carrot.

That is way too hard!!

• MaZzA likes this

#5 josefinx

josefinx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

What does the Poisoned Carrot do? What's the point of it, is it worth it?

#6 emboy

emboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:41 AM

I don hav daily order. What to do now?

#7 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLithuania,Vilnius

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:43 AM

I don hav daily order. What to do now?

Join MU ( Military Unit)

• Petsku likes this

#8 Jack Glasscock

Jack Glasscock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:10 AM

10000 Prestige is ridiculous
  • plasticola, Tautas11 and zLeRs like this

#9 One of the Dalmatians

One of the Dalmatians

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationVaćani

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:14 AM

Will someone tell me how my MU with only 5 fighters in d4 can be in top3 MU with biggest number of players in the top 100 of the national henchmen defeated leaderboard.

Even all of us take first five places on that leaderboard we will got nothing.I am very disappointed with that.

• BacoST likes this

#10 Nayu

Nayu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:27 AM

My personal problem: It says that "i already have a rocket" after I try to to produce it (50k dmg). I do have rockets that i have been keeping from my old devision and stashes, so now in order to complete this mission i have to use my better rockets (250k)?

Also even if someone would reach 1000 pp each day (GOOD LUCK dev 1 -_-) than they wont be able to get the poisoned carrot! [6 days x 1000 = 6000 | and don't go like "oh you can do it if you get energy bars" - people would have to use bars already to get to 1k pp.]

For example: 

I did 25 DO kills with Q6 weapons and got 50 pp in devision 1, later i will do another 25 kills (burning all my energy [1000 on average but might be more since devisions shifted]) and will have around 100 pp for 50 kills [MORE OR LESS OFCOURSE] and need to wait 6 hours or use 10 energy bars or 20 carrots to replenish my energy. 

Anyhows aside from the fact that i need to wake up at begining of the day one of the event to even make it to 500 without using to many energy bars. That means that i need to kill anywhere from 400-500 ppl IN ONE DAY average to get to 1000 pp [more or less ofcourse since sometimes it takes one hit and sometimes 3 hits] which also means that either i wont make it without the bars or i need loads of energy bars just to get through ONE DAY and yet by the end of week i still most likely won't have 10 000 pp. 

Does it mean that we get one poisoned carrot before last mission (as a reward from the one mission before it perhaps)? OR Along the way to last mission and the 10k pp one is just extra if you can make it? If you really need to get 10k pp carrot in order to complete the missions than didnt you by default already eliminated - almost - all the people in devision 1 from completing the last mission which is just absurd, so i hope that's not the case and someone just made a mistake writing the same amount of pp points needed for poisoned carrot for all the devisions (10k should be in dev 4).

I get it that some people have tons of energy or strenght even though they are in devision 1 Invested money and all that but this is just pushing people's patience with your game if you require to put so much money to finish the missions which are supposed to be a FUN event i assume. 

So far the whole event is just not worth it. 

Edited by Nayu, 22 April 2014 - 11:50 AM.

• BABOLOMAC likes this

#11 4RN0

4RN0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:50 AM

this.

#12 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:58 AM

Spending 10 gold + currency to make a Rocket for 2 Rockets? Sure.

Recover 6,000 health in 24 hours for 60 strength? Sure.

10,000 prestige for a carrot to beat a bunny? That's ridiculous.

• Sousa Tibero likes this

#13 BacoST

BacoST

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:02 AM

Will someone tell me how my MU with only 5 fighters in d4 can be in top3 MU with biggest number of players in the top 100 of the national henchmen defeated leaderboard.

Even all of us take first five places on that leaderboard we will got nothing.I am very disappointed with that.

+1

▀▄▀▄☠▀▄▀▄NAŠ HORIZONT JE FRONT!▀▄▀▄☠▀▄▀▄

#14 4RN0

4RN0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:06 AM

the intention is probably to kill diversity. make the users to be in 3 MU's per country.

can't tell if an eWorld like that is a Kafka or an Orwell world.

Edited by 4RN0, 22 April 2014 - 10:07 AM.

#15 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLithuania,Vilnius

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:11 AM

this.

#16 Obersoldat

Obersoldat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:30 AM

Zi2tI7P.jpg

• nnook96, Cleptom and Sousa Tibero like this

#17 Bogi

Bogi

Senior Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:34 AM

Each time there is a new tournament people say: the worst one ever. But then you make the next one even worse than the last one. Good job!

• googoodoll, Mr. Indigo, Zordacz and 2 others like this

#18 freeek

freeek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

10000? LOL! You should lower this value =\

#19 Sousa Tibero

Sousa Tibero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:58 AM

This is the worst tournment I ever saw!

Come on. You had some cool tournaments in the past. One of the best was the one that give points for the top5 in each round. Why not have this great tournaments again instead of something as bad as this?

• The DarkKnight and One of the Dalmatians like this

#20 Fosite

Fosite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:49 AM

10.000 prestige points.. that is 100.000 energy that is insanity. Clearly what ever you win with this event is gone come at a cost many times higher. It is completely rigged, just to get people to buy gold. You know that vast majority of the players already think that all Erep is after and all you can think about is MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY. How about think about players for a change, having a challenge is fun, this is not a challenge this is just a other money grab scheme brought to you by elabs  :angry: 

So happy Easter, NOW GIVE US YOUR MONEY.

Edited by Fosite, 22 April 2014 - 08:20 PM.

• Yanusheveech, Myrielle, Charles Michaels and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users