#21 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:33 AM

puts a gif of 5 gay boys chanting something thinks it proves  anything except that he is a massive gaywad.

raged-hard.jpg

i did not feed my cat yesteray and laughed when she complained.

mh4l.png

#22 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:39 AM

>We invaded Iraq. 

> Implying average citizens have any control over foreign policy. 

Oh_stop_it,_you.jpg

you lot cant resist the "report" button and you always think your better than other nations and must be in charge of everything.  

I don't know what country you are from but thousands of your countrymen thought America was better and moved here. 

One would have thought that a bit of introspection would have followed after 911.  

It did. We started bombing brown people. 

if you belief in freedom of speech why was communist countries boycotted and banned by your country. 

Commies are faggots and no one likes a faggot. 

• Hades III, Pertazeta and Panis like this

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#23 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:57 AM

>We invaded Iraq. 

> Implying average citizens have any control over foreign policy. 

Oh_stop_it,_you.jpg

I don't know what country you are from but thousands of your countrymen thought America was better and moved here. 

It did. We started bombing brown people. 

Commies are faggots and no one likes a faggot. 

very few did move to the us of a.  they bred beautiful woman in that time to fulfill bride needs for other nations in that time .  i think that makes them ok in my books.

perhaps you have no control but in the sixties you atleast tackled real issues not imaginary weps no one can find later.  also if the rest of the world decided to stop supplying the us with fuel we all can have enough fuel for 5 lifetimes.  your a bunch of gas guzzling ijiots.  and eat too much 2

mh4l.png

#24 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

i did not feed my cat yesteray and laughed when she complained.

Cats don't complain, nor do they forget or forgive. Watch your back.

• BOUD1CCA likes this

hail satan

#25 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:01 AM

Cats don't complain, nor do they forget or forgive. Watch your back.

they br0ught me a piece offering a death dove.  i cooked it real good and then me and cats watched matlock together

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 26 April 2014 - 09:02 AM.

mh4l.png

#26 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:48 PM

perhaps you have no control but in the sixties you atleast tackled real issues not imaginary weps no one can find later.

I would not know as I was not even born at the time. However it seems the only thing they tackled was how to get high and have sex. Hardly a real issue. 

also if the rest of the world decided to stop supplying the us with fuel we all can have enough fuel for 5 lifetimes.  your a bunch of gas guzzling ijiots.  and eat too much 2

The US produces over 60 percent of the crude oil needed domestically. Your theoretical boycott would not work. If anything else the US would invade Canada.  

1029831-1.png

#27 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:23 PM

I would not know as I was not even born at the time. However it seems the only thing they tackled was how to get high and have sex. Hardly a real issue. 

The US produces over 60 percent of the crude oil needed domestically. Your theoretical boycott would not work. If anything else the US would invade Canada.  

how does this relate to Hitler?

mh4l.png

#28 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:05 AM

Hitler is like bacon. He makes everything better. 

• Panis likes this

1029831-1.png

#29 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:45 AM

Hitler is like bacon. He makes everything better. 

you all realize that you dont exactly meet the standards of normal.  In nazi germany you would have been tagged and bagged or experimented on.  

mh4l.png

#30 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:52 AM

you all realize that you dont exactly meet the standards of normal.  In nazi germany you would have been tagged and bagged or experimented on.  

I'm Aryan, you Untermensch.

hail satan

#31 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:01 PM

You cant get idiots to understand what you are saying ....

1)USA invading Iraq not only worsened the life of the citizens which they claimed to come and help , it also destroyed Iran's long rival and made it into a puppet state full of terrorists(Im well aware of the fact Iraq is far smaller then Iran , but they did win their wars against Iran).

2)The USA betrays its allies & support their worst enemies all the time(Those were mostly during the Democrat parties terms but still).

- The most recent example is supporting the overthrowing of Mubarac(Egypt former president) and later supporting the Muslim Brothers when the Egyptians understood they are far worse then him and made another revolution(BTW the terrorist organization in Gaza Hamas is a part of the Muslim brothers).

- Another example is Iran , back then Persia , using the CIA the USA made sure that the Shah would be replaced by the current leadership only because of arguments about oil !(BTW the Shah was a pro western ruler , another proof the USA betrays its allies all the time).

- The final example would be Israel , whose interests are sacrificed all the time just so Obama could please his Arab friends ..... although Israel has been a loyal ally for the last 40 - 50 years.

He was a pretty great person.

The only downfall was using the anti-semetism (which was and always has been quite widespread through history) to help further his politics which later lead to a few million people dying.

At least he didn't murder his own people

Hitler > Stalin

Mass murdering 6M Jews , political enemies , crippled , old people , gypsies and other "Inferior humans" , isn't being a great person , their could be many types of great people , he isn't one of those.

Oh and killing crippled , old people and political enemies means he did murder some of his own people doesn't it .....

No we don't.

The idea that a government can decide what is acceptable to think, believe, or express is ludicrous and undemocratic. 

459877790.gif?1322607609

I didn't know that you are gay , but this picture of 5 faggots proves you are.

Are you suggesting to betray another one of your allies ? :)

Edited by bonjik, 28 April 2014 - 12:04 PM.

#32 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

You cant get idiots to understand what you are saying ....

1)USA invading Iraq not only worsened the life of the citizens which they claimed to come and help , it also destroyed Iran's long rival and made it into a puppet state full of terrorists(Im well aware of the fact Iraq is far smaller then Iran , but they did win their wars against Iran).

2)The USA betrays its allies & support their worst enemies all the time(Those were mostly during the Democrat parties terms but still).

- The most recent example is supporting the overthrowing of Mubarac(Egypt former president) and later supporting the Muslim Brothers when the Egyptians understood they are far worse then him and made another revolution(BTW the terrorist organization in Gaza Hamas is a part of the Muslim brothers).

- Another example is Iran , back then Persia , using the CIA the USA made sure that the Shah would be replaced by the current leadership only because of arguments about oil !(BTW the Shah was a pro western ruler , another proof the USA betrays its allies all the time).

- The final example would be Israel , whose interests are sacrificed all the time just so Obama could please his Arab friends ..... although Israel has been a loyal ally for the last 40 - 50 years.

Mass murdering 6M Jews , political enemies , crippled , old people , gypsies and other "Inferior humans" , isn't being a great person , their could be many types of great people , he isn't one of those.

Oh and killing crippled , old people and political enemies means he did murder some of his own people doesn't it .....

I didn't know that you are gay , but this picture of 5 faggots proves you are.

Are you suggesting to betray another one of your allies ? :)

i know this but throwing them an occasional bone to chew on is good for their souls(if they had any).  

The USA has been meddling in the affairs of other countries for years.  Its always strange that in a country like the DRC an entire ethnic group can be killed off but if you touch one kuwaiti oil baron the entire us army is on your ass.

its also know that george bush and his father had close ties to osama bin laden and saddam hussain.  that they taught the afghanistan terrorist all they know etc etc.  basically if you took cold war usa and current usa they probably would be at war with each other for their friends.

mh4l.png

#33 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:11 PM

i know this but throwing them an occasional bone to chew on is good for their souls(if they had any).  

The USA has been meddling in the affairs of other countries for years.  Its always strange that in a country like the DRC an entire ethnic group can be killed off but if you touch one kuwaiti oil baron the entire us army is on your ass.

its also know that george bush and his father had close ties to osama bin laden and saddam hussain.  that they taught the afghanistan terrorist all they know etc etc.  basically if you took cold war usa and current usa they probably would be at war with each other for their friends.

Naa , I cant see the USA fighting a nation who have the power to damage it , unless they are directly attacked(Just look on WWI & WWII).

About Al Queda , im pretty sure they know they did a mistake their .... Although they are not willing to pay the price to fix it and now they are withdrawing while the fight isn't over.

Edited by bonjik, 28 April 2014 - 01:12 PM.

#34 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:03 AM

Get a room faggots. 

1029831-1.png

#35 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

Get a room faggots. 

i thought this was you and pentazeta , hades's room.  why do you want your group to get another room?

mh4l.png

#36 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:29 PM

Get a room faggots. 

is it getting moldy?

mh4l.png

#37 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

is it getting moldy?

Well it stinks in my basement since Hades III lives their , but cats dont know how to clean their own shit :P

#38 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

Well it stinks in my basement since Hades III lives their , but cats dont know how to clean their own shit :P

We leave it for the dogs to eat. 

hail satan

#39 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:23 PM

We leave it for the dogs to eat. 

Dogs dont really eat poop .... the reason they do in the modern world is because dog food made in factories have materials that useless for their bodies(so they poop it) but keep the taste even after they poop it(which attracts them) , but they wouldn't eat cat poop anyway ...

Also dogs who eat meat or who are of intelligent breeds wont eat poop ......

#40 dscape chaos

dscape chaos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationeCanada

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:35 PM

Hitler 100% ignored the German economy because of his desire for war. Beyond that he was raised by a family of lunatics as far as I know. People hate Obama a lot in the US, but how much would they hate him if he declared war on Russia and invaded Mexico, and threw all hispanics into death camps, while doing nothing for the overall economy? (edit note; there are many who would accept Hitler instead of Obama regardless of Death Camps and Genocide if both were alive today ,,,   sad but true.)

Hitler shouldn't have stuck with painting. Hitler should have been strangled at birth, or his mother should have been shot in the head before she gave birth to him because she created the catalyst for his insanity. Stupid people breed stupid people unless those people choose not to be stupid which is very unlikely although also very possible. I suppose the gamble was the death camps. Although how could one assume that would be the conclusion?

Oh, wait, I forgot ... we could assume that based on the Great Khan who killed every person in every village on his way from distant asia to eastern europe, or the crusaders who were so full of greed and blood lust that they couldn't stop themselves after they ran out of muslims and jews to kill, they started killing their fellow christians in jerusalem also. I could go on and on ... Hitler was insane, yes, but Hitler was not stupid. He was just doing as he was taught to do. The insanity runs down from generation to generation.

Considering how long genocide has existed in our human history, I doubt we have seen the last "HItler" on this planet.

Anyone fancy some 90 proof bourbon? ;)

Cheers.

Edited by dscape chaos, 29 April 2014 - 07:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users