• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Rhual

Rhual

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

In the current congressional election I noticed an interesting situation in a country and a question emerged.

The situation is the next:

There is a rule that a country must have at least 1 free region on 23rd 02:00, 25th 00:00 and 26th 06:00 ET. The country liberated a region on 16th but it's occupied on 25th, but another region is liberated on 24th and a new one on 25th. So during the election process, the country always has at least 1 region. It's all okay, by this the country should have congress.

But the eRepublik wikipedia has an exceptional rule which is the legacy of the old rules:

"If you applied for Congress in your party and the region from where you applied is conquered until 25th of the month at 00:00, you will lose candidacy.

You can avoid this situation if you are located in another region from your citizenship country until 25th of the month at 00:00. Once you got removed from the list, you can not be added back unless you reapply.

If you applied from a region belonging to a foreign country, last region where you resided in is considered your application region"

This rule has no point anymore as the matter of the fact we are voting for parties, not players. But this rule still valid and by this, the country should not have congress, because the only region where the player could candidate (note: you already do not need to be located in any region to candidate) is occupied before the election closes and players cannot candidate again because the candidancy process closed.

About this rule: "If you applied from a region belonging to a foreign country, last region where you resided in is considered your application region"

How should I know which region I resided in? And if I located in a region of my country 3 months ago last time (again, because I do not need to be located in any region to candidate).

All in all, the "new" rules and this "Warning" part in the wiki are not coincide each other. Because of the this misunderstanding and in order to ensure transparency, I hardly suggest to remove the mentioned 3 rules from the game.

Regards,

Rhual

• don zebosk, Bogi and Vallory like this

1028392-1.png

#2 Rican

Rican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationGeneve

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:02 PM

THIS MUST END...........

Plato, if you have made a mistake (which you obviously have) then you must correct it immediately.

titan_0.png

if you're not the lead dog...

... the scenery never changes.

#3 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:10 AM

This implies the admins care. 

I love n00bs. 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#4 Rican

Rican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationGeneve

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:48 PM

Dear Rican,
You have created content which was declared not legal.
You can see your penalties in your List page.
Best regards,
Your eRepublik team

titan_0.png

if you're not the lead dog...

... the scenery never changes.

#5 Rhual

Rhual

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:32 AM

Dear Rican,
You have created content which was declared not legal.
You can see your penalties in your List page.
Best regards,
Your eRepublik team

You got the answer :P

1028392-1.png

#6 Sir_c0nstant

Sir_c0nstant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:57 AM

lol or close down the WIKI

#7 Sarrena

Sarrena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:53 PM

Good point but doubt admins will listen to reason. They never do.

#8 sinisa91

sinisa91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:44 AM

abolish this rule....  There is a rule that a country must have at least 1 free region on 23rd 02:00, 25th 00:00 and 26th 06:00 ET. The country liberated a region on 16th but it's occupied on 25th, but another region is liberated on 24th and a new one on 25th. So during the election process, the country always has at least 1 region. It's all okay, by this the country should have congress.

add 23rd 00:00, 25th 00:00 and 26th 00:00

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users