• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jimmy.b.86

jimmy.b.86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:58 PM

That people are restricted to only one battle hero medal each day can only be good for the masses. Because the person against it is someone that want to take everything by himself.

It ruins the war-module in game when a few people can travel around in every war and take the BH-medal in a few hits. Therefore it SHOULD be limited to ONE a day to give normal people a chance that has not spent almost 2 years not playing but only training before.

#2 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:06 PM

That people are restricted to only one battle hero medal each day can only be good for the masses. Because the person against it is someone that want to take everything by himself.

It ruins the war-module in game when a few people can travel around in every war and take the BH-medal in a few hits. Therefore it SHOULD be limited to ONE a day to give normal people a chance that has not spent almost 2 years not playing but only training before.

I've got 50 BH's in my 2 and a half years of playing, which isn't what anyone would call tanking. Would I want the strongest people to be only allowed 1 BH a day? No. If tanks can only get 1 BH a day, many of them will only fight to get 1 BH a day. They will not try to win the battle for their country unless it is a major battle (e.g. defending last region), which means countries will be weaker. Smaller countries will also get less foreign support from tanks who are looking to help a country in return for the BH medal and some weapons.

If you want a BH, don't fight, just train for a few months until you have really high strength. You will be in a low division so you can get as many BH's as you want.

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#3 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:00 PM

I've got only 28BH medals in my almost 2 years of playing and I still think it's a bad idea.

1. The problem aren't multiple BHs per day. Unfair divisions are the problem, especially in D1, where new players with close to zero strength have to compete with 40k+ GoWs. The only fair solution would be making divisions based on strength/hit.

2. This is a Pay-to-Win game. The admins would never allow it.

#4 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:09 AM

77662609_Butthurt_Detected_75000186641_x

• Gantrithor likes this

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#5 varnenas

varnenas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationLithuania - England

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:25 AM

I'm playing erepublik since Feb 06, 2010
So its more than 4 Years, I got 32 Battle heroes, only because I'm fighting  until 52%

To win round not a Battle hero, Well sometimes I do fight for battle hero but anyway lets get back to topic.

I would rather consider a bit different ways,
Plan:

A) Divisions by Strenght
B) Best solution of this Idea would be:

You can take maximum 3 battle heroes a day in any champaign exept of CS country.

|||

For Example:

Romper could take 3 battle heroes in any champaign.

Could take as much as he wants for CS country China.

If your CS country has war with other country, you can take as much battle heroes as you wish.

If you aren't cs of country you can take only upto 3-5 battle heroes a day.

||||

( CS - Citizenship )

Known as varnenas.
Planning to become game moderator someday...
Business Man, buildin Weapon Raw Material Factories!
Willing to build around 177 uhh..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: glitch, training, BH, battle hero, medal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users