• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

#21 jackinson1

jackinson1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:04 PM

So what happen to the currency you have from the previous citizens account? does it transfer to new citizens currency at the same amount?

#22 TomislavRexCroatorum

TomislavRexCroatorum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:17 PM

Why the hell players below lvl 25 cant take part in this crap?

I mean some random 3 weeks old multiacc with 150 strenght and no avatar will be able to do that, and I with 14k strenght, lvl 23 wont be able?

What stupid criterion is that????

Why dont you put if player is below lvl 25 that he needs to have for example 1000 or 2000 strenght?

• Dante Ross likes this

#23 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

So what happen to the currency you have from the previous citizens account? does it transfer to new citizens currency at the same amount?

When you change citizenship you keep the same amount of money, so I presume the amount will be the same.

I mean some random 3 weeks old multiacc with 150 strenght and no avatar will be able to do that, and I with 14k strenght, lvl 23 wont be able?

Why dont you put if player is below lvl 25 that he needs to have for example 1000 or 2000 strenght?

Not sure why but it is either to give citizenship to those who have played for a long time(like a reward for staying with the game) or they are doing it to stop multi's from applying(because almost all are below level 25). Under 25s can still apply for citizenship like normal people once that country has Congress.

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#24 NLSP

NLSP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:28 PM

If you’re among the first citizens of a new country (you either proved to be a real life resident, or won a Citizenship Rush or a Citizenship Raffle), you will earn a Founding Father status. Along with the duty of representing a new nation, you will receive the following prizes when the countries are added:

A unique Founding Father Decoration:

country_decorations.jpg

&
50% minimum productivity for 4 months, no matter how many regions and what bonuses the country has.

If a citizen gets the Founding Father decoration, and he changes citizenship within these 4 months, will he still have the 50% minimum productivity for the full 4 months?

#25 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:34 PM

Nothing, you'll have the same amount of currency as you had before. Even though the currency is marked to be "local", everyone actually has the same country currency, no matter what their citizenship is.

Some years ago eRepublik had local currencies but not anymore.

Unfortunately we had to put some limit to avoid multiboom during the weekend. We're using the same lvl25 limit for donating to Country Treasury etc.

We're aware that some real players might suffer from such restrictions, but I believe it's a "lesser evil" in this case..

But I totally understand your frustration and can't really do anything else than to apologize for the inconvenience.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#26 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

If a citizen gets the Founding Father decoration, and he changes citizenship within these 4 months, will he still have the 50% minimum productivity for the full 4 months?

Nope, the moment you change the citizenship, you will also lose the productivity bonus.

-Benjamin Franklin

#27 Venezuela Sovietica

Venezuela Sovietica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:38 PM

I want cuban citizenship what can I do?

I live IRL in Cuba for 4 months

#28 rainy sunday

rainy sunday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:41 PM

Will founding citizens get a free market license too or only new citizens?

• Janko Fran likes this

1528331-2.png

#29 TomislavRexCroatorum

TomislavRexCroatorum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:53 PM

Nothing, you'll have the same amount of currency as you had before. Even though the currency is marked to be "local", everyone actually has the same country currency, no matter what their citizenship is.

Some years ago eRepublik had local currencies but not anymore.

Unfortunately we had to put some limit to avoid multiboom during the weekend. We're using the same lvl25 limit for donating to Country Treasury etc.

We're aware that some real players might suffer from such restrictions, but I believe it's a "lesser evil" in this case..

But I totally understand your frustration and can't really do anything else than to apologize for the inconvenience.

Well make then exception for older low xp players with decent strenght. I really dont see why some1 who is much younger player and spent much less time in this game would be able to participate and me not? Lvl 25 multies can and i cant? You will see when will I again buy one fo your stashes/packs.

#30 Giorgi IV

Giorgi IV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:23 PM

Petsku we (our small group of Georgian users) have such question:

when we send our real life information (passport etc) we got status Approved Citizenship!

Should we also participate in citizenship rush/Raffle, or we will be moved to Georgia automatically?

#31 Georgian wolf

Georgian wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

Georgiaaa i am comiiing :D

#32 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

I want cuban citizenship what can I do?

I live IRL in Cuba for 4 months

Please send a ticket to "New Countries" department from the Contact page!

Will founding citizens get a free market license too or only new citizens?

I'm not 100% sure about this (will check on Monday), but I don't think there will be any free licences..

Petsku we (our small group of Georgian users) have such question:

when we send our real life information (passport etc) we got status Approved Citizenship!

Should we also participate in citizenship rush/Raffle, or we will be moved to Georgia automatically?

If you have that status, you can't participate in the rush/raffle. You'll have the Founding Father status anyway. So the answer is yes, you will be moved to Georgia automatically. :)

I'm off for now, have a nice weekend everyone! :)

-Benjamin Franklin

#33 Hiraishin619

Hiraishin619

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:54 AM

Patria¡ The TakeOver Is Coming :v Hail TO

#34 Besman

Besman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:07 AM

Petsku

I
'm a rl resident of Georgia, I haven't sent you a ticket yet. I want to participate in Rush and Ruffle, if I won't be fast or lucky enough to be among those 120 users and I'll have to send you a ticket after failure in that contest, will I get Founding Father Decoration and 
50% minimum productivity for 4 months?
  • Georgian wolf likes this

#35 Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:59 PM

Mmm there is something I dont find clear enough. The total amount of players getting cs through this rush/raffle thing is the 20+x number you posted?
Because you say that every 6 hour there gonna be a different rush/raffle. So it seems as if we will have 4 different rush/raffle.

Edited by Albus Dumbledore, 17 May 2014 - 02:02 PM.

#36 Georgian wolf

Georgian wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

what is PTO?
Thanks to everyone who voted for Georgia , we respect it

• Tautas11 likes this

#37 vacckoo

vacckoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationVarna, Bulgaria

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:03 PM

what is PTO?
Thanks to everyone who voted for Georgia , we respect it

When citizens of country A gain citizenship in country B and form a party in order to become a political force and take high positions in the management of that country. It can also be made by creating multiple accounts. The gained political power is used to make the PTO-ed country take decisions good for country A, like accepting MPPs and changing alliance (from Sirius to LETO, for example).

#38 Georgian wolf

Georgian wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:32 PM

When citizens of country A gain citizenship in country B and form a party in order to become a political force and take high positions in the management of that country. It can also be made by creating multiple accounts. The gained political power is used to make the PTO-ed country take decisions good for country A, like accepting MPPs and changing alliance (from Sirius to LETO, for example).

ok understood , thank you for explaining it . we cannot kick player from country?

#39 bakerinho

bakerinho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:02 AM

Nope, once player gets citizenship, he can stay as long as he wants.

Edited by bakerinho, 18 May 2014 - 12:02 AM.

#40 The Problem97

The Problem97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:22 AM

More regions for eUruguay and eSingapure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users