• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

#61 Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:21 PM

Hey, I got a pm from Plato today saying my cs was aproved, but some friends of mine with aproved tickets didnt get it. Is it normal?

#62 Vihesito

Vihesito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationeX-Pain

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:28 PM

Hi!

I sent a ticket in order to get Cuban citizenship and I was told yesterday that I have been "added you the approved list" And that I "will receive your citizenship once the country has been added" but a Cuban friend has told em that he has received a Plato's message, and I have not. Is there any problem?

Edited by Vihesito, 20 May 2014 - 12:31 PM.

#63 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:51 PM

Hey, I got a pm from Plato today saying my cs was aproved, but some friends of mine with aproved tickets didnt get it. Is it normal?

Hi!

I sent a ticket in order to get Cuban citizenship and I was told yesterday that I have been "added you the approved list" And that I "will receive your citizenship once the country has been added" but a Cuban friend has told em that he has received a Plato's message, and I have not. Is there any problem?

To both of you: it doesn't sound normal.. The best way to check is from the sidebanner. If your application has been fully processed, you shouldn't be able to click the "Apply" button (hover over it and see what it says). You should also be able to find yourself from the "check status" list as a native citizen (this button is available once the Rush/Raffle has started).

If you have doubts about yourself or your friend, please mention here or send a ticket to "New Countries" department. Thanks!

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#64 Vihesito

Vihesito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationeX-Pain

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:58 PM

Thanks for that quick response!

As you can see...

XwuZSk7.png

ZtmxAFC.png

#65 Alex Popovic

Alex Popovic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:00 PM

Have a questions ?. Dear admins Petsku,or Guccio please could anyone reply to me,and the question is:tonight will start Rush/Rafflle for Nigeria and applications also will start tonight,so when I"ve applied do I have to resign from MU as I am regiment captain of TUP family unit ?.Also would ask this if and when I"ve applied and been fast enough to get into Nigeria,will I get Foundeing Father decoration the same moment,and will I get chance to run this new eCountry( as CP of eNigeria?.Thanks in advance.Greetings from Alex.

#66 Exclusive

Exclusive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:09 PM

Some ppl near which name states "accepted" i assume those are the one who was quick enought to be one of the first 20. are offline the very next second. Dear Petsku could you be so good and explain to me how the hell did they apply if they are offline.. allready Scripts? You should totaly remove that  Rush and only give CS's via Raffle.  But i know you won't so i will at least say hello to you that all of my letters wont go to waste ;)

• plasticola likes this

#67 Alex Popovic

Alex Popovic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:25 PM

Some ppl near which name states "accepted" i assume those are the one who was quick enought to be one of the first 20. are offline the very next second. Dear Petsku could you be so good and explain to me how the hell did they apply if they are offline.. allready Scripts? You should totaly remove that  Rush and only give CS's via Raffle.  But i know you won't so i will at least say hello to you that all of my letters wont go to waste ;)H

hahaha you are funny guy ;) .It"s good to see some funny guy.I"ve just been qurious,nothing more,cose this is my first Rush/Raffle so I haven"t know nothing before.I"ll hope this is also amusing :D ;) .

#68 jackinson1

jackinson1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:49 PM

You have to be able to prove the roots somehow.

President will be elected normally, on 5th of June.

You're on the native list so you'll be a founding father (was tricky to hunt you down as you have changed your in game nick.. Would you like us to change your Forum nickname accordingly?)

You won't be able to participate in the Rush/Raffle, unfortunately, but you still get the same benefits.

Ok thanks a lot,

I might change my name soon as I have to wait another 3 months. But I think I will change my forum nick as well, so yes.

#69 Iaa_1

Iaa_1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:00 PM

Is it right that I can't join a new implemented country without being level 25 or higher?

#70 Kemal Selahattin

Kemal Selahattin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:27 PM

Even we awarded with the Founding Father Decoration, if we change the citizenship is there a chance of losing it?

• jackinson1 likes this

#71 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:50 PM

Is it right that I can't join a new implemented country without being level 25 or higher?

Yes, it is.

Ineligibility for the Citizenship Rush and Citizenship Raffle

There are certain factors which prevent you from taking part in the Citizenship Rush / Raffle, hence not being able to gain a Citizenship in these 4 new countries at the time being:

- Player is below level 25
- Player is currently a Country President
- Player is currently a Congressman
- Player is currently a Party President
- Player is currently a Party member and running for Congress
- Player has already been granted a Citizenship in another new country (from the Rush or Raffle)

However, if a citizen chooses to resign from the position or level up by the time of the Raffle, the citizen will be eligible. Also, if you’re a member of a Party, you may take part and you will automatically be removed once the Citizenship is granted.

Please notice that if you have contacted us with a ticket about gaining a Citizenship, and your ticket status is “Citizenship approved”, you won’t be able to participate. You’ll receive the Citizenship along with others.

Note also that players are able to participate in many Raffles at the same time. If a player gets a Citizenship from one through a Race or Raffle, all the other participations automatically get cancelled.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#72 Dejan Vojvoda

Dejan Vojvoda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:10 PM

Are you **** kidding me?! 5, in words FIVE seconds after rush starting I am pending on place 27# something?

Do you really think that's fair? You should think about a solution that works for everybody and not just for the luck first 20 who didn't had a problem opening the banner and so clicking on apply FIVE lousy seconds later then over 200 others.

#73 mestregatti

mestregatti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:13 PM

I have sent a ticket with my cuban id before the rush/raffle starts, but I didn't have any answer by now. This means my request wasn't aproved or it still under analysis?

#74 ckrisstian

ckrisstian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:05 AM

From the moment counter became 0 until the moment Apply button became active a good number of seconds have passed. This says to me: poor programming or "other" reasons ... my bet is on the first one.

Edited by ckrisstian, 21 May 2014 - 03:06 AM.

#75 BryceHa

BryceHa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:47 AM

So, if we still didnt get Accepted do we have a chance of making it into the countries BEFORE they are added to the map? or do we have to wait :/

#76 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLithuania,Vilnius

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:13 AM

Haha,, tried pressing on Georgia like hell :D  Started pressing "Apply"   even before timer cooldown of "Citizenship Rush start" run out. I think I would looked vary funny if someone saw me in that moment - furiously pressing mouse:)  Still not .. guess you should use mouse clicker programs that can click mouse even  of 0,001  millisecond speed.

#77 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:58 AM

Thanks for that quick response!

As you can see...

We fixed it, sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a questions ?. Dear admins Petsku,or Guccio please could anyone reply to me,and the question is:tonight will start Rush/Rafflle for Nigeria and applications also will start tonight,so when I"ve applied do I have to resign from MU as I am regiment captain of TUP family unit ?.Also would ask this if and when I"ve applied and been fast enough to get into Nigeria,will I get Foundeing Father decoration the same moment,and will I get chance to run this new eCountry( as CP of eNigeria?.Thanks in advance.Greetings from Alex.

You won't have to resign from yout Military Unit. If you have a Citizenship, you will be able to run as a president on 5th of June, assuming some political party will support you.

Some ppl near which name states "accepted" i assume those are the one who was quick enought to be one of the first 20. are offline the very next second. Dear Petsku could you be so good and explain to me how the hell did they apply if they are offline.. allready Scripts? You should totaly remove that  Rush and only give CS's via Raffle.  But i know you won't so i will at least say hello to you that all of my letters wont go to waste ;)

Yes, those 20 accepted ones won the Rush part. There were hundreds of players applying in the first seconds of each Rush so obviously not everyone could get it.

But I saw you were fast enough with Nigeria. Congrats!

You can't participate in this Citizenship Rush/Raffle, but you can apply for a Citizenship from the Congress after the elections.

Even we awarded with the Founding Father Decoration, if we change the citizenship is there a chance of losing it?

You won't lose the Decoration after it has been awarded even if you would change your citizenship.

I have sent a ticket with my cuban id before the rush/raffle starts, but I didn't have any answer by now. This means my request wasn't aproved or it still under analysis?

We've solved your case! :)

So, if we still didnt get Accepted do we have a chance of making it into the countries BEFORE they are added to the map? or do we have to wait :/

The first batch of Accepted were from the Rush. The results of the Raffle come afterwards, according to the timer on the banner.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#78 harijs.me

harijs.me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationRiga, Latvia

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:15 PM

Haha,, tried pressing on Georgia like hell :D  Started pressing "Apply"   even before timer cooldown of "Citizenship Rush start" run out. I think I would looked vary funny if someone saw me in that moment - furiously pressing mouse:)  Still not .. guess you should use mouse clicker programs that can click mouse even  of 0,001  millisecond speed.

I clicked when counter was at 0 and was 20th clicker in citizenship rush for Georgia, so u can do it without clickers n stuff.

• Tautas11 likes this

#79 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLithuania,Vilnius

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:29 PM

I clicked when counter was at 0 and was 20th clicker in citizenship rush for Georgia, so u can do it without clickers n stuff.

Well you are lucky:)  But some players, who won rush,  was even with offline status during the pressing time:)

#80 harijs.me

harijs.me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationRiga, Latvia

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:40 PM

Well you are lucky:)  But some players, who won rush,  was even with offline status during the pressing time:)

that moment server did probably receive so many requests that it could not deal with it. so that offline status might not be all true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users