100 replies to this topic

#81 Dark Beard Joe

Dark Beard Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:38 PM

I have a question about the citizenship gaining process. 

So the rules say that country with population of 10,000 and 40 congress members can only accept 25 citizens per each congressman.  (http://wiki.erepubli...ing_citizenship)

How will the rule affect the new countries?

Georgia will have approximately population of 150 men. With the correct calculations that means that each congressman will be able to accept 0.375 citizenship requests

10 000 - 25 citizens each
10 000/150 = 666.6...
25/66.6=0.375...

Edited by rati lolashvili, 21 May 2014 - 07:39 PM.

• Twoo likes this

#82 destrose

destrose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:59 PM

Ticket ID: EXL-696995

#83 refrigerator

refrigerator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:14 PM

Nevermind, I got an answer

Edited by refrigerator, 21 May 2014 - 10:22 PM.

#84 rainy sunday

rainy sunday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:29 PM

any word abt licenses? i missed your answer

• CuppyCakeYums likes this

1528331-2.png

#85 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:14 AM

I have a question about the citizenship gaining process. 

So the rules say that country with population of 10,000 and 40 congress members can only accept 25 citizens per each congressman.  (http://wiki.erepubli...ing_citizenship)

How will the rule affect the new countries?

Georgia will have approximately population of 150 men. With the correct calculations that means that each congressman will be able to accept 0.375 citizenship requests

It's maybe a bit misleading, but the minimum amount of citizenships per congressman is 1. So in Georgia's case, most likely each will have 1 Citizenship to grant.

any word abt licenses? i missed your answer

None will be given automatically so you'll have to purchase one.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#86 hostfire

hostfire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:22 AM

when will be new countries add?

• Yakimotoz and harijs.me like this

#87 The DarkKnight

The DarkKnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:30 AM

- Thursday Day 2,375: The new countries will be added and Citizenships are given (this is the goal, stay tuned for updates!)

Waiting :)

• harijs.me likes this

#88 harijs.me

harijs.me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationRiga, Latvia

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:31 AM

- Thursday Day 2,375: The new countries will be added and Citizenships are given (this is the goal, stay tuned for updates!)

Waiting :)

same here

#89 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:50 AM

We're fine tuning the last details! Everything should be done in about 2 hours! :)

I'll share a full list of regions, resources and borders very soon in another topic.

-Benjamin Franklin

#90 Alex Popovic

Alex Popovic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:12 PM

Dear admins Petsku and Guccio,would anyone of YOU reply to me on 2 questions:

1.i"ve finished on very low spot in the /RushRaffle- 451,so the question is will I be accepted for get into Nigeria as I"ve hardly waiting to enter into Nigeria,also would apply YOU to accept my application from the raffle as I needed badly to get into Nigeria and to play for that new eCountry ?.

2.Is it going be decided radomly or by the order from Rush/Raffle,who will be accepted as new citizen of eNigeria ?.

P.S Please admins stuff of this game(Petsku or Guccio) grant me CS of eNIgeria,I wanted badly as I am enough of playing for the same countries all over again( eUK,eSerbia,eAustralia or eCanada) as I"ve been playing for those countries for long time ago.

#91 comrade zura

comrade zura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:04 PM

why are we still citizens of USA?

#92 andycro

andycro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:59 PM

View were I removed from the lottery? :(

#93 SarBel

SarBel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSarajevo,Belgrade

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:39 PM

CP of Moldova has Nigerian CS
http://www.erepublik...blic-of-Moldova

I was disqualified for Armenia CS
:( because I did not see that I only applied to Congress

p.s. I change my nick before one month and don  work page for support
help :(

#94 Kemal Selahattin

Kemal Selahattin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:53 PM

I applied to Cuba but when I check the status list I cant find my name in that list. Maybe its my mistake but I checked 4 times the list.

#95 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:09 PM

Yeah, we Armenians have major PTO problem.  You admins gave majority of CS to non-Armenians!  Out of all the new citizenships, only a small amount are actual Armenian.  Almost all of new parties in eArmenia are PTO parties, only one is clearly Armenian and it has like just over 10 members....  I thought you were going to double check status of all new CS, what happened?  Why was the raffle implemented?  eArmenia was basically PTOed before it was even added in the game.

• SarBel likes this

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#96 Dark Beard Joe

Dark Beard Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:52 PM

Yeah, we Armenians have major PTO problem.  You admins gave majority of CS to non-Armenians!  Out of all the new citizenships, only a small amount are actual Armenian.  Almost all of new parties in eArmenia are PTO parties, only one is clearly Armenian and it has like just over 10 members....  I thought you were going to double check status of all new CS, what happened?  Why was the raffle implemented?  eArmenia was basically PTOed before it was even added in the game.

Yea the administration intentionally gave chance bigger chance to PTOs. They dont care about the natives, they just added the territories to make the game more enjoyable for the big empires.  Fortunately, Georgians are doing good against those PTO parties.

• SarBel likes this

#97 Badrobie86

Badrobie86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:07 AM

Hi,

Sorry for OT, i dont have time to look for appropriate topic. I wanted to apply for Cuban citizenship, after i was not drafted in the raffle (i applied same second it was available, and ended up being 800+ on the list...). Anyway,

I accidently applied for Romanian citizenship, and it got accepted. Now i see that I cannot change citizenship anymore. For how long do i have to wait before i can change the citizenship once again?

#98 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:14 AM

Hi,

Sorry for OT, i dont have time to look for appropriate topic. I wanted to apply for Cuban citizenship, after i was not drafted in the raffle (i applied same second it was available, and ended up being 800+ on the list...). Anyway,

I accidently applied for Romanian citizenship, and it got accepted. Now i see that I cannot change citizenship anymore. For how long do i have to wait before i can change the citizenship once again?

Hey! You don't have to wait. Just move to another country (the one where you want Citizenship from) and apply like you did for the Romanian one.

• Badrobie86 likes this

-Benjamin Franklin

#99 Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:12 PM

Hey! You don't have to wait. Just move to another country (the one where you want Citizenship from) and apply like you did for the Romanian one.

Ye, but the problem is that our Congressmen can't give any cs

#100 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

Ye, but the problem is that our Congressmen can't give any cs

It seems there is an issue with the citizenships. More info can be found here: https://forum.erepub...he-congressmen/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users