• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 odabrani

odabrani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:25 PM

Does anyone have too many some bazooka parts? Of couse you do.

If you like me i have over 360 Barrels, Trigger Kits and Stocks.

So I was thinking about buying bazooka parts like a food or weapon; then it came to me:

BAZOOKA MARKET

Just buy what you need and sell what you dont need.

I send this idea to support and now I need a lot of "valuable feedback". :D :D

• Zordacz and Karlina Alkhatiri like this

#2 Karlina Alkhatiri

Karlina Alkhatiri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:22 AM

carry on  :)

Karlina  Alkhatiri

#3 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLithuania,Vilnius

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:57 AM

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Not going  to happen for few reason .First is simple - every players need the same parts .For example  me - i have 1660 barrel, 1660 Trigger Kits, 1750 Stocks, 134 projectile and  0 Scope.  And the same goes to all players they all don't need  - barrels, Trigger Kits and Stocks and all players need  -Scopes. So your market fail at this point.

Secondly, this shortage of "scopes" was made on purpose, for players to want of buying last piece of bazooka in special action of buying bazooka parts with gold.

Ebars_Bparts.jpg

#4 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:13 AM

Very good idea. IMO every item should be at least tradeable (if not producible), that includes not only bazookas and parts thereof but also:

- energy bars

- rockets

- bombs

- bazooka boosters

- damage boosters

- Guerrilla Fight gear

Of course in case of bazooka parts, they drop in varying quantities. Market prices would reflect these differences, ie. the price of scopes would be considerably higher than the price of trigger kits but there would always be somebody willing to buy even the most common parts.

Adding more markets doesn't seem to need much programming effort as opposed to creating new game modules/making big changes and it would nicely make eRepublik a more interesting game, with more options, more strategies, more ways to enjoy playing it.

• Gianni001 likes this

#5 odabrani

odabrani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

YOU ARE ALL RIGHT

all these are good ideas for us players, but they also wants to make money when we buying gold

and also small countries dont have any protection against big coutries and they alwais loose war

if someone dont like this game it can delete account, or try to sell it and earn some money

#6 Kanselier

Kanselier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:47 AM

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Not going  to happen for few reason .First is simple - every players need the same parts .For example  me - i have 1660 barrel, 1660 Trigger Kits, 1750 Stocks, 134 projectile and  0 Scope.  And the same goes to all players they all don't need  - barrels, Trigger Kits and Stocks and all players need  -Scopes. So your market fail at this point.

Secondly, this shortage of "scopes" was made on purpose, for players to want of buying last piece of bazooka in special action of buying bazooka parts with gold.

Untrue, i am lacking projectiles for exemple.

Atm i have this:

98 barrels

25 scopes

7 projectiles

102 trigger kits

103 stocks

and yes i would like to see a bazooka market, the bazooka part drop rate needs to be lower, and the bazooka market could be a special market where admins get for exemple 10% back off every transaction (since they give out bazooka parts randomly for free) if you combine all this, you create more economics and transaction + money saves back to the admins if you implent a buying penalty.

BECOME A BELGIAN CITIZEN!

http://www.erepublik...society/Belgium

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bazookamarket, sell, buy, parts, storage, Collectables

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users