• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Acturon

Acturon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:37 PM

Have been out of the game for a few years and thought about it just recently and decided to hop back in.

Was looking forward to building up some companies, giving good work/pay to skilled workers.... but, it's gone.  Why?

The game looks like it has been simplified a LOT, which can be good, but there is likely an excessive amount of companies that are not operating - and probably don't need to. 

So, where's the potential profit in running a company and hiring people?  I've worked some of the numbers, and you MIGHT be able to operate on a very slim profit line.. which, isn't bad, but that line is so slim it could easily become a loss.

Am I missing something with the current state of the game and perhaps they can be profitable?

#2 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:06 AM

Buy gold. You need 300-400 euros to get Q7 wep company and then you can get back all your gold invested in only 2 years!

• Kapetan Barbossa and Kirilas Briedis like this

erepublik-badge-80x15.gif

#3 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:02 AM

Nononono.

Buy gold only with combat stash or when you get a 50% bonus.

Also buy raw companies, company upgrades, storage, training ground upgrades, weapon factory upgrades....

only when it is like 40-45% off.

Also Q5 or Q6 Food companies might be worth to hire workers too - depending on in which country you are.

#4 Acturon

Acturon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:37 AM

Each time I've ran numbers, it seems like there is no way to pay a competitive wage and sell to make a profit, while running companies. 

I calculated a raw food material company; each time I ran the numbers, I came up as a loss of 14cc for each worker, and selling at market prices.  I just cannot see how this economy is even fathomable to produce profits - and likely it isn't made to do so... and that's quite disheartening.

#5 Yavuz K

Yavuz K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:02 PM

They need to get rid off work as a manager module from raw material companies. Maybe than economic module will pickup. That was the worst idea ever. 

• Croczka likes this

#6 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:08 PM

Each time I've ran numbers, it seems like there is no way to pay a competitive wage and sell to make a profit, while running companies. 

I calculated a raw food material company; each time I ran the numbers, I came up as a loss of 14cc for each worker, and selling at market prices.  I just cannot see how this economy is even fathomable to produce profits - and likely it isn't made to do so... and that's quite disheartening.

I think it is set up this way so they can get dollars and euros.  If people can make money normally on the game, they admins cant take as much RL money.  Its completely wrong on a political simulator, which is why this game sucks.

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users