108 replies to this topic

#41 Matahari

Matahari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:40 AM

there's no update which is not pissing off some of the players, that's pretty normal. 

things which killed the eco: removing organisations, working as manager, just 2 types of rawcompanies, no workskill, just 2 types of itemcomps, killing the national monetarymarkets.

removing work as manager is impossible?

- get organisations back into the game, let them handle those multiple companies

- offer 70% cashback for a limited time for dissolving (most of the rich players already made enough profit, sure they'll cry but they aren't losing that much + they could still use those companies on organisations)

- make it possible to work more than once a day for another person, so that the current need of items is handled

- limit the number of companies which can be used with working as manager

-> overproduction would decrease, not sure if those steps would kill overproduction completly, but not doing anything instead of at least trying is even worse.

- bring back old industries such as movingtickets or hospitals or defense systems or housecomps

everything is better than the current system.

²topic:

new battlefield is running smoothly, though i got several displaying issues on latest Chromeversion 1920*1024 px and i'm missing the function to see how much energy i'm able to recover (total numbers), the green shadow isn't enough to calculate.

Agree with the old economy module , i dont know why it was totally scrapped , they can bring work skill , and rather than affecting production value, you could make it affect number of company you can do for work as manager,  more skill exp = more company he can handle are logical.

monetary market also no fun , when it was national currency instead of current one, i could make 1-5 gold daily from monetary market, now only those who have national Org could get profit, normal players profit from monetary market now max are 20-30 cc a day :s

#42 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:52 AM

Agree with the old economy module , i dont know why it was totally scrapped , they can bring work skill , and rather than affecting production value, you could make it affect number of company you can do for work as manager,  more skill exp = more company he can handle are logical.

monetary market also no fun , when it was national currency instead of current one, i could make 1-5 gold daily from monetary market, now only those who have national Org could get profit, normal players profit from monetary market now max are 20-30 cc a day :s

This!

I have never witnessed that someone complained about old economy module, nobody ever complained how it is complicated. Only thing ppl complained after V2 was unlimited tanking in battles.

What we got now is that whoever has money will win and that now can be only one person who dont even need to hit, he can buy gold, buy cc set IDIOTIC CO and he will win. I still remeber fall of LK and Haferkorn's tanking, he bought that win...

Most of changes administration made was justified as community was complaining how game is complicated or how they need to stop PTO.

When eRep was "complicated" (notice quotation marks) game had nearly 400k players or even more, now we have about 70k players and about 25k (at best) who are active everyday after simplifications made by admins...

About anti-PTO changes (10gold day rule, removing option to publish articles wherever you want and not only in country which CS you have...) and now you helped PTOers to start PTOing new countries...

Way to go!

house_yay.jpeg

Btw its nice to have such great communication with admins...

I remember when they removed forum after several shitstorms after each change...

Or when Plato stopped publishing his eRepublik insider...

• Albus Dumbledore, plasticola, Code-Y and 2 others like this

erepublik-badge-80x15.gif

#43 Twoo

Twoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:01 AM

Yet 0% are able to define, or even describe, a working economy in eRepublik. It's easy to say that something is wrong and not to give any possible solutions.

We've considered a lot of ideas but improving some aspect without hurting another is very hard. You need to understand that there are very old and rich players, old and poor players and also new players. Balancing between them is very hard.

I believe everyone knows that overproduction is one of the main issues. The idea of removing Work as Manager is simple, but how do you do it without pissing off the company owners? Some have actually spent thousands of Gold or real money to their companies. Offering a full refund is not a solution either.

We had a long discussion about economy a year ago in the summit of Thessaloniki. No one could really agree on what's a working economy or how it could be improved.

Yeah, but a few things can be made to improve the game. For example, in my opinion, it was a bad decision to eliminate "the route to the capital" in order to gain a bonus. One week later the price for WRM was down to 0.04 because more countries. I'm sure it was generated by your move.

In other order, make the game more complicated for big players (make them "eat" more, give them less SS medals, make them consume more weapons and so on. For example, it's not normal for a player with almost 100.000 Str. to gain the SS medal in the same way like someone with lvl 20-25 gain it. )

#44 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:43 PM

I wonder how much of the recent posts are actually about the new battle page.

Those recent posts are more about the economics then about the military module.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#45 Matahari

Matahari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:52 PM

I wonder how much of the recent posts are actually about the new battle page.

Those recent posts are more about the economics then about the military module.

nah the new battle page are only display change,no fundamental game playing change, i like the display so nothing much i can critics, even if there's need some change, the previous post cover most of it

Yeah, but a few things can be made to improve the game. For example, in my opinion, it was a bad decision to eliminate "the route to the capital" in order to gain a bonus. One week later the price for WRM was down to 0.04 because more countries. I'm sure it was generated by your move.

In other order, make the game more complicated for big players (make them "eat" more, give them less SS medals, make them consume more weapons and so on. For example, it's not normal for a player with almost 100.000 Str. to gain the SS medal in the same way like someone with lvl 20-25 gain it. )

wrm price down because many big players dissolve/downgrade their q7 company to participate event 2 weeks ago, even i dissolve companies. that's why even though weapon price increase , the wrm doesnt follow.

as someone who also near 100k str , our number are small and we consume weapon constantly, so if you though we will consume more weapon if our supply gold cut, your logic couldnt be more wrong, it's the normal players who doesnt consume weapon constantly, only during event with winter candy & carrot , they consume lot of weapon, we could see during battle page challenge 2 weeks ago, only players with high str/lot money participate and weapon prize only increase 20% max and back to 10.xx in few days, different from during winter treat event where weapon prize increase 120% because all normal players participate.

so your logic for erepublik target few players to increase more weapon demand are very wrong, erepublik need to make event that would encourage all normal players want to participate at the same time.

#46 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:59 PM

Got agree with Matahari. Unfortunatelly, the trend of events in the game are toward only the high spending players, which are few. That makes the game less fun for everybody.

Anyway, there is no need to mess with the supply side of things, which would piss off a lot of people. Increasing the demand can fix things as well, and that can be done with more energy centers (making it possible again for people to have to log only twice or three times per day would be nice), increasing the energy recovery rate and turning back the clock in the events and weekly challenge to how things were before the power pack.

Also, it is important to the game itself that it be fun to play for a higher percentage of the community., or sooner or later there will be no reason to spend money here at all.

#47 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:17 AM

Also, it is important to the game itself that it be fun to play for a higher percentage of the community ...

Couldn't agree more! And I think everyone who has played with the new Battle Page on some epic fights has also said that they had a lot more fun.

I appreciate all the economy related comments, it's nice to see how much you care. :) We all hope that the economy would become better and more balanced. In eRepublik and in real life!

• Mr. Indigo likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#48 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

Couldn't agree more! And I think everyone who has played with the new Battle Page on some epic fights has also said that they had a lot more fun.

I appreciate all the economy related comments, it's nice to see how much you care. :) We all hope that the economy would become better and more balanced. In eRepublik and in real life!

This is pointless...

• Zordacz, Bogi and Alex.L like this

erepublik-badge-80x15.gif

#49 kojoti2

kojoti2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationMacedonia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:58 AM

Yet 0% are able to define, or even describe, a working economy in eRepublik. It's easy to say that something is wrong and not to give any possible solutions.

We've considered a lot of ideas but improving some aspect without hurting another is very hard. You need to understand that there are very old and rich players, old and poor players and also new players. Balancing between them is very hard.

I believe everyone knows that overproduction is one of the main issues. The idea of removing Work as Manager is simple, but how do you do it without pissing off the company owners? Some have actually spent thousands of Gold or real money to their companies. Offering a full refund is not a solution either.

We had a long discussion about economy a year ago in the summit of Thessaloniki. No one could really agree on what's a working economy or how it could be improved.

So let me summarize this:

You didn't ask for public opinion when you make all stupid changes...

But you ask for public help how to fix economy when you,Admins, realize that you screwed the game..

That is perfect management of the game go for it...

• Omar Mali likes this

BlogAzerothsignature1.png

#50 4RN0

4RN0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

So let me summarize this:

You didn't ask for public opinion when you make all stupid changes...

But you ask for public help how to fix economy when you,Admins, realize that you screwed the game..

That is perfect management of the game go for it...

Hey, back off! He is hoping! :lol:

Anyway ontopic: From what I've heard and seen from articles, it will be fun. Do we have a release date?

#51 Paruru

Paruru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:49 PM

hi admins, im lilbit offtop but im new in game and i heard there is discounts happening on training center. could u tell us when the next discount will be?

• Zordacz likes this

#52 Gianni001

Gianni001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

The problem is quite easy if you understand about economy. The economic model of erepublik is deflationary. the total amount of CC continues to decline, this means that the price of goods and gold falls. the simple solution is to create inflation. How? giving free cc when you are working or at the gym. you must make sure that the total amount of cc to grow. test will solve all the problems ;)

#53 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:15 PM

Don't think anyone mentioned that there is no MPP list in the new page and that's relevant data.

And since last time i only criticized the fact that pretty much every module except the war module is dead and even the war module is a mess (why do we have hospitals, def systems and shields and why is it always getting pointlessly more complicated), i got to mention another deadly sin. The payed training , you are just killing noobs.Someone that makes a new account can't even keep up with the old players ,he has no gold for buildings or training,everybody else can manage. The only solution is to pay up and nobody does that right out of the gate.So yeah, all that payed training does is slaughter new players and it takes literally 5 minutes to fix with far greater effects than a cosmetic change for the battle page.

#54 Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

Btw its nice to have such great communication with admins...

I remember when they removed forum after several shitstorms after each change...

Or when Plato stopped publishing his eRepublik insider...

^This

I remember all that too. Those were good times, when they decided to stop people's complaints just by removing any communication channel with their customers.

Now we have this forum, but people dont give a s*** about it. If u look a bit around u will see its always the same guys posting here.

• Alex.L and Ja nisam Bosko Buha like this

#55 Colt Miller

Colt Miller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationHrvatska

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:31 PM

Novac je uvek u modi. B)

Money is always in fashion.

#56 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:01 AM

Hope the strength of the opponent will be on the battle page, otherwise I'd spend 1300 health to defeat an opponent barehanded.

#57 Heymans

Heymans

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLazocracy Headquarter

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:10 AM

what are you waiting from new battle screen ? How can this update change the game?? 

If you cannot upgrade v3( with fixed economy and more attractive options) let downgrade v1  Its better then v2...

Bring back stock market between different country cc ,

Bring back old product types with an update to current parametrs,

I know a few person have got hospitals on their storage what they can do with those hospitals .They will give 2500 ff totaly for a country. Rise it 25000ff . Defence systems also like this....

We know, if this game going to more complicated version , should be possible bugs. But this risk bring new citizens in this game.

Please fix it enough.! You're loosing gamers for while ,

Lazocracy Est Imperare Orbi Universo!!!

#58 Freiheitskaempfer

Freiheitskaempfer

• Moderators
  • 28 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:21 PM

btw where can i see the MPP-list on the new battlepage? except from opening campaign details

Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

#59 Strnch

Strnch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:52 PM

Speaking of how it's mostly visual changes and all, could we ever get more basic, maybe even text only version of the game? I am playing this game on ultra old computer, and it gets awfully hot even after only 10 minutes in game.

#60 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:02 AM

I only hear good things about this new battle page from the people using it. They say it is faster and it gives a better idea about what is going on.

I hope we all can use it soon. Any news on that front?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users