there's no update which is not pissing off some of the players, that's pretty normal.
things which killed the eco: removing organisations, working as manager, just 2 types of rawcompanies, no workskill, just 2 types of itemcomps, killing the national monetarymarkets.
removing work as manager is impossible?
- get organisations back into the game, let them handle those multiple companies
- offer 70% cashback for a limited time for dissolving (most of the rich players already made enough profit, sure they'll cry but they aren't losing that much + they could still use those companies on organisations)
- make it possible to work more than once a day for another person, so that the current need of items is handled
- limit the number of companies which can be used with working as manager
-> overproduction would decrease, not sure if those steps would kill overproduction completly, but not doing anything instead of at least trying is even worse.
- bring back old industries such as movingtickets or hospitals or defense systems or housecomps
everything is better than the current system.
new battlefield is running smoothly, though i got several displaying issues on latest Chromeversion 1920*1024 px and i'm missing the function to see how much energy i'm able to recover (total numbers), the green shadow isn't enough to calculate.
Agree with the old economy module , i dont know why it was totally scrapped , they can bring work skill , and rather than affecting production value, you could make it affect number of company you can do for work as manager, more skill exp = more company he can handle are logical.
monetary market also no fun , when it was national currency instead of current one, i could make 1-5 gold daily from monetary market, now only those who have national Org could get profit, normal players profit from monetary market now max are 20-30 cc a day :s