• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 mishakor

mishakor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:20 AM

I've changed citizenship from US to Georgian, but still have license to US market and cannot sell on Georgian market.

is it normal? or is it a bug?

#2 elbandido

elbandido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:31 AM

I've changed citizenship from US to Georgian, but still have license to US market and cannot sell on Georgian market.

To be able to sell the products on the market, you will have to purchase a sell license for that country.

...always watching...

#3 megahack

megahack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Locationbeside you

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:21 AM

You can only sell in market that you have License for and every license would cost you 20 gold. However be aware that if you buy a license for a country that you don't have citizenship of that country, you gonna pay Import Tax for selling in there and sometime this tax is so much.

The citizen of a country wouldn't pay import tax for selling products in their own country.

erepublik.com.jpg

Iranian forums Administrator

#4 mishakor

mishakor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:59 AM

To be able to sell the products on the market, you will have to purchase a sell license for that country.

I know that you need license for selling on other markets. but I think by default citizen of X country should have license in his/her country and NOT US.

#5 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

Yes, that is not how it should be.

When one moved to another country and gained that countries citizenship, then one should have free access to the market of you new country(both buying and selling).

I just checked that you have georgian citizenship, therefore you should be able to buy an sell on the georgian market.

If after a few days this is still not corrected(a delay in adjustments to your new citizenship?), i suggest that you would sent a ticket to report this.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#6 elbandido

elbandido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:10 AM

Yes, that is not how it should be.

When one moved to another country and gained that countries citizenship, then one should have free access to the market of you new country(both buying and selling).

I just checked that you have georgian citizenship, therefore you should be able to buy an sell on the georgian market.

If after a few days this is still not corrected(a delay in adjustments to your new citizenship?), i suggest that you would sent a ticket to report this.

Like I said earlier, he needs to buy a license. Citizens get a free license when they are born.

In this case, mishakor was born in USA, and he moved to Georgia with his citizenship (you can check his True Patriot history), this is not a bug.

...always watching...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: citizenship, market, license

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users