nice work  admin's :) 

#42 zmeuNY

zmeuNY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNoo Yawk

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:30 AM

Can we get some details on the progressive rewards??

What I mean is for example, when a player reaches a certain amount of Prestige Points, what are the rewards (how many energy bars, or if its Gold like the last Tournament, boosters, etc.) If those are not substantial, I doubt many players will go for it. It would be almost impossible to get to 40.000 Prestige Points without like 2.000 energy bars or something.

So that x75 bazooka thing is kind of a utopia, because 35 people, all in the same Regiment have to reach 40.000 PP to get it. Do you even know how much physical time reaching 40.000 PP takes? haha. A LOT

#43 Admiral General Mickey

Admiral General Mickey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:38 AM

Lets say I win x5 bazooka damage (new bazooka hit value = 50,000 Damage) and I have a bazooka booster + a damage booster activated. What would my bazooka damage per hit be?

Feel free to browse my web-guide for eRepublik, it's free

http://erepublik-web-guide.weebly.com/

#44 pokstasq

pokstasq

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:32 PM

Is Elite Status of a Military Unit permanent or lost after next tournament rewards are given?

The same question applies to the current Elite MUs.

• Mulac123 likes this

#45 eclank

eclank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

So, if I has a Regiment with 1 person, he would have to get 35,000 prestige points to reach the first milestone? Or 1,000?

If there are two persons, everyone has to do 1,000 or 1 could do 800 and the other 200?

Thanks!

Edited by eclank, 21 June 2014 - 09:39 PM.

5dxn.png

#46 Gugatzu

Gugatzu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:32 PM

This is the Final Ranking:

1st: Visa

2nd: Master

3rd: Amex

• CheetahCurtis likes this

#47 Bohemias

Bohemias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:39 PM

Does the 75x bazooka dmg counts for military ranking?

Say YES, plz.

#48 Mulac123

Mulac123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:43 PM

Is Elite Status of a Military Unit permanent or lost after next tournament rewards are given?

The same question applies to the current Elite MUs. x2

#49 NSalv

NSalv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

EDIT: By the way, there will be a Weekly Challenge running at the same time with the New World Cup. There might be Energy recovery and other tempting rewards included.. ;)

World Cup treats (could be beers instead of carrots :D) would be nice aswell haha.

#50 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:55 PM

Last time there was a MU tournament, did the Admins announce their rankings?

#51 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

Lets say I win x5 bazooka damage (new bazooka hit value = 50,000 Damage) and I have a bazooka booster + a damage booster activated. What would my bazooka damage per hit be?

It should be (50k + bazooka booster) * damage booster. The bazooka booster won't be multiplied by this temporary damage upgrade to the normal bazookas.

It should be permanent, and I believe all the current ones get to keep the status as well. I know we mentioned on the previous tournament that it would only last until the next one, but we didn't discuss about taking it away from those who won it the previous time. I can confirm this on Monday.

So, if I has a Regiment with 1 person, he would have to get 35,000 prestige points to reach the first milestone? Or 1,000?

If there are to persons, everyone has to do 1,000 or 1 could do 800 and the other 200?

Thanks!

The Regiment with 1 person would have to get 35k Prestige Points just like a Regiment with 50 people. The first column is there to explain how the milestones were calculated. Although now I think it just creates more confusion.. :P But anyway, the amount of people won't affect the milestones. So the more soldiers you have, the better results you might get.

Does the 75x bazooka dmg counts for military ranking?

Say YES, plz.

I don't see why not, but I need to confirm this on Monday. So a 'maybe' for now.. :)

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#52 zmeuNY

zmeuNY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNoo Yawk

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:59 PM

still confusing.

lets formulate the questions differently

1. What happens if I am the only player in a Regiment, and I reach 35.000 Prestige Points?

2. What happens if there are only 2 players in a regiment, and each of them reaches 20.000 Prestige Points?

3. What happens if there are 20 players in a regiment, and each of them reaches 2.000 Prestige Points?

4. What happens if there are 35 players in a regiment, and each of them reaches 1.000 Prestige Points?

#53 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 755 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:06 PM

still confusing.

lets formulate the questions differently

1. What happens if I am the only player in a Regiment, and I reach 35.000 Prestige Points?

2. What happens if there are only 2 players in a regiment, and each of them reaches 20.000 Prestige Points?

3. What happens if there are 20 players in a regiment, and each of them reaches 2.000 Prestige Points?

4. What happens if there are 35 players in a regiment, and each of them reaches 1.000 Prestige Points?

In all scenarios if your regiment reaches 35.000 Prestige Points then you get a 2x bazooka damage booster.

The number of citizens in the regiment is irrelevant, it's just to show how the milestones have been counted. Whether there is 1 member or 50, the milestones stay the same.

#54 zrna1

zrna1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:14 AM

- Resigning or moving to another Military Unit / Regiment during the tournament won’t have any effect on the tournament.

What kind of effect? Will old MU get dmg/kills from that person... will new one get it? Or that person will be out of competition?

what about rewards?

#55 Matahari

Matahari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

Forgot to add this to the specs: Instead of the Training Contract days, you'll get the same amount of 2x Energy Bars. This applies only to those who have the free training.

50 is the maximum amount of members, this has not changed.

i see , ty for the info :D

#56 Poncho Warrior

Poncho Warrior

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

The damage produced by the Small Bombs and Big Bombs is taken into account for this tournament?

Another question, where it says: 

"With the Elite Status to Military Unit is able to set their Daily Order anywhere and on any side without restrictions." 

You mean the captain of a regiment can also change the DO in over 5 opportunities? An unlimited number of times?

Edited by Poncho Warrior, 22 June 2014 - 04:58 PM.

#57 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:08 PM

I don't like this kind of tournament.

Good luck :)

210402-1.png

#58 Matahari

Matahari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:15 AM

The damage produced by the Small Bombs and Big Bombs is taken into account for this tournament?

"With the Elite Status to Military Unit is able to set their Daily Order anywhere and on any side without restrictions." 

You mean the captain of a regiment can also change the DO in over 5 opportunities? An unlimited number of times?

Still only 5 times , without restriction they mean are free to pick any battle and side as daily order

#59 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:40 AM

So I confirmed this: All the current MUs with the Elite Status get to keep it. The Elite Status from this tournament will also be "permanent".

I put the quotation marks because nothing is permanent, but there's no expiration date either. :)

- Resigning or moving to another Military Unit / Regiment during the tournament won’t have any effect on the tournament.

What kind of effect? Will old MU get dmg/kills from that person... will new one get it? Or that person will be out of competition?

what about rewards?

Resigning or changing MU won't have ANY effect, meaning that the outcome is the same if you wouldn't have changed your MU at all. Your damage, kills etc. will still go for the old MU and the rewards are also given according to your old MU.

And no, you won't be out of competition.

Yes, the damage from bombs and rockets does count for your damage.

And as Matahari mentioned, there's still the limit of 5 changes, but you can set it into any MPP/RW battle, and on any side, no matter if your country is involved or not.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#60 Luka A

Luka A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:22 AM

Will awards/decorations be awarded to all those in a military unit regardless of citizenship?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users