Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:58 AM

Chill out guys, it`s summer, Plato needs his vacation money,

#102 The DarkKnight

The DarkKnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:11 PM

Just a small piece of information: "Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)."

Reported for fraud. You lying thieves. Not you Petsku, or the mods. The admins.

#103 Poncho Warrior

Poncho Warrior

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:50 AM

Do the Epic Battles give some extra prestige score for this tournament? 

#104 gu480

gu480

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:49 AM

It should be (50k + bazooka booster) * damage booster. The bazooka booster won't be multiplied by this temporary damage upgrade to the normal bazookas.

Regiment rewards

The total number of Prestige Points achieved by a Regiment will award a temporary damage upgrade to Bazookas.

2wgyq94.jpg

*) The required amount of Prestige Points is calculated based on 35 members reaching a certain amount of Prestige Points. The milestones listed above are the same for every Regiment, no matter how many members they have. So the above example applies to everyone and the first column just explains how the requirements were calculated.

Please notice that Bazooka Boosters, if you have any, will be added on top of the multiplier. The temporary damage upgrade will expire 7 days after the end of the tournament, at the end of Day 2,421.

this is my confusion:

Please notice that Bazooka Boosters, if you have any, will be added on top of the multiplier.

The bazooka booster won't be multiplied

It should be (50k + bazooka booster) * damage booster.

so how is this?

let me ask this way

i have a bazzoka and we have rach the 7x multiplyer

so my damage should be 70.000 with 1 hit from bazzoca, right?

and if i have a bazzoka booster? one of this ( http://prntscr.com/3wlsej )

the mat is 7x 50 = 350.000 damage per hit  or

is like this 70.000 + 40.000 = 110.000 damage per hit?

#105 4RN0

4RN0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:01 AM

I think bazooka booster simply sets the damage to 50k. even if we'd have a bazooka damage 70k a booster will downgrade it to 50k.

Already preparing for the worst case scenario :)

#106 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:55 AM

Hey guys, thanks for your messages. We know we made a big mistake, so please read this topic:

https://forum.erepub...nament-winners/

It also has information about the national competition, if many countries would end up having as many Regiments in Top 100.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#107 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLithuania,Vilnius

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:28 AM

Thanks,  I got my gold back.

#108 gu480

gu480

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:35 PM

Regiment rewards

The total number of Prestige Points achieved by a Regiment will award a temporary damage upgrade to Bazookas.

Posted Image

*) The required amount of Prestige Points is calculated based on 35 members reaching a certain amount of Prestige Points. The milestones listed above are the same for every Regiment, no matter how many members they have. So the above example applies to everyone and the first column just explains how the requirements were calculated.

Please notice that Bazooka Boosters, if you have any, will be added on top of the multiplier. The temporary damage upgrade will expire 7 days after the end of the tournament, at the end of Day 2,421.

this is my confusion:

Please notice that Bazooka Boosters, if you have any, will be added on top of the multiplier.

so how is this?
let me ask this way

the mat is 7x 50 = 350.000 damage per hit or

an answer please....

an answer please....

again....

or, please...

#109 jackinson1

jackinson1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:37 PM

its hard to organize regiment. Perhaps you would have giving powers to commander to be able to move players all around.

I will grade this Tournament a C+

#110 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:11 AM

@Petsku:

The damage done by the modified bazookas will count for the MU and regiment's competition? Or will it be just 10k damage per hit?

#111 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:42 AM

Regiment rewards

2wgyq94.jpg

this is my confusion:

so how is this?

let me ask this way

the mat is 7x 50 = 350.000 damage per hit  or

It will do 110,000 damage.

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#112 Makaveli The DON

Makaveli The DON

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:50 AM

If Serbia gets a gold mine and I am fighting in a MU located in Serbia but don't have the serbian citizenship, am I getting the possibility to use the gold mine or do I need to change my citizenship?

#113 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:58 AM

If Serbia gets a gold mine and I am fighting in a MU located in Serbia but don't have the serbian citizenship, am I getting the possibility to use the gold mine or do I need to change my citizenship?

Gold mine geting not MU, but a country -so of course you need that country citizenship.

#114 Makaveli The DON

Makaveli The DON

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:49 AM

Gold mine geting not MU, but a country -so of course you need that country citizenship.

I know how the gold mines work but this answer from admins is confusing...

Q: My Citizenship is X but my Military Unit is from Y. Is it a problem? Will I get the same rewards as other members of the MU?

A: No it's not a problem. And yes, you get the same rewards. Your Citizenship won't affect any aspect of this tournament. Everything is determined by the Military Unit and its location.

#115 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:10 AM

I know how the gold mines work but this answer from admins is confusing...

Q: My Citizenship is X but my Military Unit is from Y. Is it a problem? Will I get the same rewards as other members of the MU?

A: No it's not a problem. And yes, you get the same rewards. Your Citizenship won't affect any aspect of this tournament. Everything is determined by the Military Unit and its location.

Indead not very clearly  - the same as it was with bazooka rank points.  But probably it means that you will get training contract, energy bars, damage booster, CC  in therever country you be.

• Makaveli The DON likes this

#116 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:23 PM

@Petsku:

The damage done by the modified bazookas will count for the MU and regiment's competition? Or will it be just 10k damage per hit?

Yep, it will count.

This part of the New World Cup doesn't involve Gold Mines, so we didn't mention anything concrete about them yet. We'll give more details about the New World Cup Final later! :)

• Makaveli The DON likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#117 Bananeitor

Bananeitor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:47 PM

Yep, it will count.

This part of the New World Cup doesn't involve Gold Mines, so we didn't mention anything concrete about them yet. We'll give more details about the New World Cup Final later! :)

Hi, could you answer here, please?

https://forum.erepub...nament-winners/

At least, say that there's nothing to do, it'd be much appreciated

#118 joy luck club

joy luck club

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:11 PM

Plato,

You do know that you can very easily be sued for your "Bait and Switch" tactics?  Quite honestly we here in the states can, and should, report you to the FBI for fraud.  Nothing the FBI likes more than an international field trip to kick in the doors of companies that fraudulate US citizens.

I think I'll call my local branch.....

Oh hey, look, they directed me right here to the FBI main site to report international Internet crimes/scams:

http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us

Scroll down to the 7th bullet point entitled "Report an online scam"  and click the link provided.

I also reported for internet fraud 2 weeks ago, currently i'm living in NY. Well they are pretty busy with middle east stuff but my local branch told me that they'll look into it as soon as possible. They also asked me to get in contact with IC3 ( http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx ) whic i also did.

Any news on there yet? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users