•     

Photo

Interesting Solution For D1/d2 Strenght Problem

strenght daily order

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Solution

Do you like idea?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:01 PM

I think I have a solution for huge strenght gap between players in lower divisions (with some tweaks it could be good even for those players with low strenght in D3/4) .
What if completing DO every day for lets say 30 days in row (same way as HW worked before) would grant players strenght. And that strenght award would depend on players strenght, something like this :

For players with 0-5k str they would get 5k (together with SS medals but without gold)
For players with 5-15k reward would be 4k
For players with 15-35k reward would be 3k
For players with 35-60k reward would be 2k
and for players with 60+k reward would be 1k

This would make players a bit more active, they would get nice reward (this would be great way to implement new medal for 30 days doing DO in row) and new players would get better starting position than now.

Most important thing would be that you need to do DO 30 days in row, that way nobody would be able to finish 29 DO's then train till 4999str and do DO to get 9999str...

Edited by Ja nisam Bosko Buha, 23 June 2014 - 07:35 PM.

• Rusto likes this

erepublik-badge-80x15.gif

#2 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:18 AM

bump

#3 Pavlike

Pavlike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:51 AM

:ph34r:

#4 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

Over time this will be basically reversing the roles of the divisions or at least make them equal.  :huh:  :o

Divisions are not about being equal to each other.

D1 & D2 are the lower classes(still growing).

D3 & D4 are the upper classes(building further)

If they are all equal you might as well call them D-yellow, D-bleu, D-grey & D-green.  :rolleyes:

For more info, look at my wikipage

#5 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:22 PM

Over time this will be basically reversing the roles of the divisions or at least make them equal.  :huh:  :o

Divisions are not about being equal to each other.

D1 & D2 are the lower classes(still growing).

D3 & D4 are the upper classes(building further)

If they are all equal you might as well call them D-yellow, D-bleu, D-grey & D-green.  :rolleyes:

I doubt and it can be tweaked.

5k reward you can get only once and to get it you will need to fight everyday for 30 days in row and that would inspire new players to be active.

In D1 we would have players with 30-50k (and to get that number they need at least 8-10months of rly active playing) and at 60k mark ppl would be probably at D2, after that point their strenght gain would be 1k so it is big enough to keep their strenght bigger than new players and still sufficient enough to keep their pace with old players.

So we could have at D1 players with 25-40k strenght , D2 30-60k, D3 50-80k and at D4 100+K players...

Edited by Ja nisam Bosko Buha, 24 June 2014 - 06:22 PM.

#6 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:57 PM

You are forgetting that the divisions are based on XP and not strength.

You may gain a lot of strength, but it is no guarantee that you will step up to a different division.

So' as it works now, you can gain +60k strength and still be in D1(fact).

With your proposal it would give the a strength-boost(even as a 1-time deal), but does not mean an advancement to another division.

#7 Kanselier

Kanselier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:49 PM

You may gain a lot of strength, but it is no guarantee that you will step up to a different division.

With your proposal it would give the a strength-boost(even as a 1-time deal), but does not mean an advancement to another division.

You could give everything less xp, and in return give training strenght some xp, so those guys lvl up as well

BECOME A BELGIAN CITIZEN!

http://www.erepublik...society/Belgium

#8 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:08 PM

500px-Square_-_black_simple.svg.png

#9 Cleptom

Cleptom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:51 PM

the best solution for me is that by age or amount of force every time you earn less

#10 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:23 PM

500px-Square_-_black_simple.svg.png

And you point is.... :huh:

#11 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:55 PM

I think I have a solution for huge strenght gap between players in lower divisions (with some tweaks it could be good even for those players with low strenght in D3/4) .
What if completing DO every day for lets say 30 days in row (same way as HW worked before) would grant players strenght. And that strenght award would depend on players strenght, something like this :

For players with 0-5k str they would get 5k (together with SS medals but without gold)
For players with 5-15k reward would be 4k
For players with 15-35k reward would be 3k
For players with 35-60k reward would be 2k
and for players with 60+k reward would be 1k

This would make players a bit more active, they would get nice reward (this would be great way to implement new medal for 30 days doing DO in row) and new players would get better starting position than now.

Most important thing would be that you need to do DO 30 days in row, that way nobody would be able to finish 29 DO's then train till 4999str and do DO to get 9999str...

stupidest thing i ever heard of so in a matter of a couple months some noob can be just as strong as me as i have trained everyday for 2.5 years! and yes over time all divisions would be equal. why would you give 1000 strength or more every month thats more than you make training. it would be a waste of time to even upgrade training grounds to get 5 more strength when you can get 1000 or more in a month. take off a zero and than maybe you have something

#12 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:44 PM

Wow ppl....
Do u even math?

stupidest thing i ever heard of so in a matter of a couple months some noob can be just as strong as me as i have trained everyday for 2.5 years! and yes over time all divisions would be equal. why would you give 1000 strength or more every month thats more than you make training. it would be a waste of time to even upgrade training grounds to get 5 more strength when you can get 1000 or more in a month. take off a zero and than maybe you have something

Lets say this gets implemented
Lets say that on first day we have you and "some noob" both with 4Q4 TC getting everyday 90str
You have 25k he has 0 (i wont count str gain from missions now)
After 29 days you will have 90*29 (i wont count daily bonus because its not relevant now)

So you will have 27 610 and that noob will have 2610str
Next day you will get 3k +90 and he will get 5k + 90
You 30 700
Noob 7700

30 days more
You 36400
Noob 14400

30 days doing DO again
You 41100
Noob 20100

30 days
You 45800
Noob 25800

30 days
You 50500
Noob 31500

30 days
You 55200
Noob 37200

30 days
You 59900
Noob 41900

30 days
You 63600
Noob 46600

30 days
You 67300
Noob 51300

30 days
You 71100
Noob 56000

30 days
You 74700
Noob 60700

So after 11 months you will have 14k more strenght than him and if you both keep training and doing DO every day HE WILL NEVER be able to surpass you. And this happens in perfect conditions, that "noob" has upgraded TC's and contract, we are speaking about someone who invested 450 gold first day (400g for TC's on discount and 53 for 90% contract).

Btw you will soon be in D3 with 25k strenght, in division where good strenght is ~60+k this change would only benefit you and players in D2,D3,D4 with low strenght giving them chance to catch up with stronger ppl.

Edited by Ja nisam Bosko Buha, 27 June 2014 - 09:32 PM.

#13 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:27 AM

Wow ppl....
Do u even math?

Lets say this gets implemented
Lets say that on first day we have you and "some noob" both with 4Q4 TC getting everyday 90str
You have 25k he has 0 (i wont count str gain from missions now)
After 29 days you will have 90*29 (i wont count daily bonus because its not relevant now)

So you will have 27 610 and that noob will have 2610str
Next day you will get 3k +90 and he will get 5k + 90
You 30 700
Noob 7700

30 days more
You 36400
Noob 14400

30 days doing DO again
You 41100
Noob 20100

30 days
You 45800
Noob 25800

30 days
You 50500
Noob 31500

30 days
You 55200
Noob 37200

30 days
You 59900
Noob 41900

30 days
You 63600
Noob 46600

30 days
You 67300
Noob 51300

30 days
You 71100
Noob 56000

30 days
You 74700
Noob 60700

So after 11 months you will have 14k more strenght than him and if you both keep training and doing DO every day HE WILL NEVER be able to surpass you. And this happens in perfect conditions, that "noob" has upgraded TC's and contract, we are speaking about someone who invested 450 gold first day (400g for TC's on discount and 53 for 90% contract).

Btw you will soon be in D3 with 25k strenght, in division where good strenght is ~60+k this change would only benefit you and players in D2,D3,D4 with low strenght giving them chance to catch up with stronger ppl.

okay i mean its not that its a terrible idea just i think the numbers are bad. 5000 strength is a helluva lot to get just for doing DO for 30 days i mean that would take normally many months. so first off you will piss off a lot of ppl including me that took forever to get that much and all of a sudden someone comes in and get as much strength in a month as it took me my whole first year playing. also yes they will never have more than me but in just a few months they will have the same 25k that took me 2.5 years to get. so a new player can be only a little weaker than me in just a few months. 

also this majorly impacts the entire game. now if this were to get implemented in a relatively short time the new normal would be like 30k strength for players just a couple months and ppl like me would have like 75k. (i'm not doing any math just showing my point so numbers arent exact obviously) and older players even more. so what happens with things like bazookas that are now not even worth anything to younger players? they are pointless otherwise you will need to make bigger damage boosters and its just a mess. now what about Combat Orders where now every player is doing millions in damage and so it screws up the economy or maybe it wouldn't change it much but than what about rocket factories since you need certain amount of xp for better rockets the current system would also be useless. theres just not enough reason to make this change. if anything i do think it could maybe work but just by taking off a zero on all your numbers or something similar maybe

• tommot likes this

#14 Mart Klaar

Mart Klaar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:43 AM

How about if you turn it around ? Instead of giving people strength you will give people more xp according to the strength they have. Etc fighters with 0-10 k strength in div 1 will get 1 xp per 10 energy spent on fighting but guys with 10-20k strength will get 2 xp per 10 energy spent on fighting and so on. Same in other divisions. This would give people that just train an advantage but nor for long (if they start to fight they will move to another division. The numbers i gave was just and excample they should be calculated to balance things out. But in the end that would balance out the strength caps in divisions and give new players also a shot at more equal fighting.

Or the otherway would be the remake of military ranks. So that the damage bonus from rank would be calculated based on your division and strength. Etc in div 1 high strength rank x would get less damage bonus than low strength and same rank player. That would encourage new people to fight more and give them some way to be able to close the huge stregth cap in some fights.

I would prefer the first idea though.

Just tossing this idea out here.

Edited by Mart Klaar, 01 July 2014 - 10:43 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: strenght, daily order

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users