• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Kurenat

Kurenat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

Full equality and freedom from discrimination, violence and ongoing marginalization by political and religious leaders!

I am gay & that's OK!

or you like this slogans more:

God said Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!

Homosex is sin!

#2 Lockedo

Lockedo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

If you're gay that's okay but I don't think this forum is a good place for this thread? 

#3 Kurenat

Kurenat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

Well, if I become CP of one country that would be some, right?

#4 invaluable

invaluable

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:34 AM

Rofl... anyway, welcome, gl & hf. I'm out :D

f8RA4.gif

#5 Dimow Brando

Dimow Brando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationHoly Empire of Pakistan

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:36 PM

Dafuq I just read!

DIO DIO DIO

#6 invaluable

invaluable

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

Dafuq I just read!

You wanna become ghey? :D

f8RA4.gif

#7 Dimow Brando

Dimow Brando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationHoly Empire of Pakistan

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:47 PM

You wanna become ghey? :D

zDcF7.gif

DIO DIO DIO

#8 Alexandru Chivu

Alexandru Chivu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

No freedom till we're equal, damn right I support it!

I can vote because I am human not white,

I can work because I am human not male,

And I want to be able to marry and adopt because I am human not straight.

Btw, gay adoption is not bad:

http://www.bubblews....nt-is-not-valid

#9 DaLe

DaLe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:22 PM

If I had a child and I would die because of some thrilled-crazed fun-seeker e.g. in a car crash, I don't think I would have a problem with e.g. G.Westerwelle as foster carer or even Mr Ratzinger if he were younger, tho then again I probably wouldn't really know Mr Ratzinger's partner even if they were anyhow "married". Two dudes who arguably may have been sort of asocial because of sexual orientation, even less so. Not meaning that every hetero couple would be as from heaven itself, tho leaving aside such in my opinion exceptions such as mother picking up her small child with both hands while having a lit cigarette in her mouth or female being "so much in love" that she would murder for him, females seem to me as way more sane in many matters. Which is not meant sexist. I agree e.g. if a mother wouldn't have been always cleaning up for her boys then they would have been less likely to walk through life sort of expecting of everyone else to fill the "role" of their mother. Tho arguably sort of do with biology and history of species, females seem to be sort of more in touch with nature overally. 

Anyhow, as far as adoptions are concerned, I think moreorless immediate family should have a role, such as that in the aforementioned example of me dying, the mother of the child is relevant, also grand-parents of the child, and uncles/aunts can be as well especially if a sort of family environment already with room for one more. These things of course depending on age of child and other things. E.g. a 16-years old about to finish school probably wouldn't really want even themselves to be moved across the country into a new school and basically different environment. In the case of that not being even an option or so, and assuming younger age of child, an overall environment where there are children would seem nice anyhow, albeit true that orphanage sounds rather sad long-term anyhow, and that not only because of the often tragic circumstances which bring children there, but also because of eventual friend relationships being often taken apart when a child and/or carer leaves to some other place away. So all in all, while I don't think that e.g. gayness makes a bad parent, I also don't think that "we want to adopt because we want to be a happy family we weren't when we were younger" is really putting interests of the child/ren at first place and that in cases it makes the impression of wanting to adopt "Mittel zum Zweck", which isn't a thing bound to sexual orientation per se, tho a gay couple seems to be lacking the biological predisposition to give birth to a child, which is why I am pointing it out regarding that even if a gay couple is sincere about providing stable home and care, without party-lifestye or so, it is usually a long-term commitment during which if especially both get carried away with something there probably wouldn't be care as would be overally expected. Of course, if a parent happens to have a child of theirs from previous relationship then that the adoption issue is a bit different one.

As for marriage of same-sex adult age couples, while I think I understand connected issues about medical and property issues (which often can be "by-passed" by wills afaik), other issues are wide-ranging in terms of that not every country on this planet has/had a system where every adult in productive age is/was employed as some may know from e.g. East Germany prior to 1989 A.D., nor is it considered everywhere normal for females to be capable of doing any job males do, not only because of body-build, but also because a girl who didn't do any sports and was moreorless bound to be at home didn't do sports etc. as it is. So, complete male-female equality in everything would make males being in even more advantageous position due to how it is. So, e.g. if I were mayor of a small city and had 100 social family flats I could make use of, I personally would appreciate if they could be allocated to help particularly young families (e.g. he employed, she pregnant, both cramped at their parents' flat) instead of "helping" openly and proud gays who even if facing eventual discrimination at work or seeking work and/or flat still seem a bit more capable of taking care of themselves regarding various issues than many a female seems to be. 

Certainly complex issues, and while not meaning to support any sex-ist/-ual negative nor positive discrimination, the overall political-social focus overally is rather required in other issues than in whether it should be ensured by law that a friend of a childless friend can inherit his stuff after he dies, in my opinion. Which surely understandably one of many relevant things, but not really something that would seem as very urgent especially as most contractual things marriage contract provides seem to be legally achievable otherwise, and it seems that many enthusiastic aren't completly aware of all the things that come with it.  

That said, not against voicement of opinion etc. Myself, I used the opportunity to voice my opinion as well. And I don't see a difference to someone's e.g. capability of working as teacher because of sexual orientation. Nevertheless, particularly abuse of marriage for ensuring "someone" resident rights is unfortunately already an issue as it is without widening the field, and as said, I think the main focus should be a bit elsewhere. 

#10 coues

coues

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:23 PM

hah lol

4XPgJ.gif

#11 Minakami Suoh

Minakami Suoh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

wtf.

#12 OutSmarter

OutSmarter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationBhutan

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:27 PM

Please read:

http://forum.erepubl...f-these-forums/

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

#13 coues

coues

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

I dont care about long texts...

4XPgJ.gif

#14 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:31 PM

It's only cool if it's lesbians. Other than that, it should be a crime.

hail satan

#15 DaLe

DaLe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:31 PM

it's offtopic and no one forces you to read any thread. Personally, i rather chat with openly gays than with openly sexist posting pics of some "girls" anyhow...

#16 coues

coues

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

Moderator should delete stupid threads...

4XPgJ.gif

#17 Gorith Nickshiluth

Gorith Nickshiluth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:33 PM

it's offtopic and no one forces you to read any thread. Personally, i rather chat with openly gays than with openly sexist posting pics of some "girls" anyhow...

I'm sorry to break it to you, but you homo.

• Hades III likes this

I'm Vahir. Refer me as such.

What to do if you have a mobile phone flying towards you at relativistic speeds: think of how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far (which, given your current circumstances, seems more likely): think of how lucky you are that it won't be bothering you much longer.

#18 DaLe

DaLe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:37 PM

I'm sorry to break it to you, but you homo.

Even if, you jealous because you have difficulties getting a hard on ? 

#19 coues

coues

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:37 PM

:wacko:

4XPgJ.gif

#20 Gorith Nickshiluth

Gorith Nickshiluth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

Even if, you jealous because you have difficulties getting a hard on ? 

oh-you-93067263235.jpeg

I'm Vahir. Refer me as such.

What to do if you have a mobile phone flying towards you at relativistic speeds: think of how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far (which, given your current circumstances, seems more likely): think of how lucky you are that it won't be bothering you much longer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users