• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Sky Warp

Sky Warp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:38 AM

1. I bought a power pack as soon as it was available.

2. I paid for it, the price was deducted from my account.

3. The power pack didn't appear.

4. I wrote ticket.

... waiting...

5. I wrote another ticket.

...waiting...

6. No answer, no power pack in the middle of the fragging MU competition!

7. No admin around?

...waiting...

#2 Hatbatamado

Hatbatamado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:43 AM

Same here, I can't understand why they made this Power Pack at weekend when they are too lazy to work to solve problems...

#3 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:58 AM

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get your Power Pack when you should have received it. Sending a ticket was the right thing to do. You should get a reply as soon as someone is available to sort the issue. ON the side note, sending  tens of hundreds of tickets, won't speed anything up, but it will actually make the process slower.

#4 Sky Warp

Sky Warp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:15 AM

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get your Power Pack when you should have received it. Sending a ticket was the right thing to do. You should get a reply as soon as someone is available to sort the issue. ON the side note, sending  tens of hundreds of tickets, won't speed anything up, but it will actually make the process slower.

If they don't answer my tickets, then I care none at all if it is slower. It can't be slower than NO ANSWER anyway. But why do they release the power packs on Sunday when they are not around to fix the bugs?

I didn't send hundreds of tickets, I sent three to different departments, to see if anyone is working there at all. Apparently not... :(((

Edited by Sky Warp, 29 June 2014 - 11:17 AM.

#5 Hatbatamado

Hatbatamado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:18 AM

I bet that we will not get any refund because they not work when they release it.

#6 Sky Warp

Sky Warp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

I bet that we will not get any refund because they not work when they release it.

Of course not. Half a day without the paid extras... what's that for them? :S

#7 Sky Warp

Sky Warp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:53 PM

Still nothing. No answer, no pack, no reaction that anyone is aware of the problem at all much less working on it. Something that costs real money should be solved immediately, not after six hours...

#8 Sky Warp

Sky Warp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:26 PM

Hello!

Yeah, wait until the slagging tournament is over, right? While others got their problems fixed, and mine was not? 

#9 Maxdi

Maxdi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:54 PM

if you already have

+200 Advanced buildings

power pack will not stack, it only make more longer 30 day. that they said to me 30 day ago. Maybe this will help.

Catalina M
On a scale from 1 to 5 rate your level
of satisfaction in regard to this answer

img_staff.gif space.gif icon_emailopen.gif Posted On: 05 May 2014 12:55 PM Hello,

Thank you for your report!
Temporary energy centers don't stack.
As your citizen had an active one of the same value, the time from the one received is added to the existing one.
The captcha is not triggered only for the following actions :"No more captcha solving for work, train and sending messages".
For any other information or game related matters, don't hesitate to let us know.

A nice day ahead,
eRepublik Team

#10 Sky Warp

Sky Warp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:21 AM

if you already have

+200 Advanced buildings

power pack will not stack, it only make more longer 30 day. that they said to me 30 day ago. Maybe this will help.

Catalina M
On a scale from 1 to 5 rate your level
of satisfaction in regard to this answer

img_staff.gifspace.gificon_emailopen.gifPosted On: 05 May 2014 12:55 PM Hello,

Thank you for your report!
Temporary energy centers don't stack.
As your citizen had an active one of the same value, the time from the one received is added to the existing one.
The captcha is not triggered only for the following actions :"No more captcha solving for work, train and sending messages".
For any other information or game related matters, don't hesitate to let us know.

A nice day ahead,
eRepublik Team

That's your problem, I didn't have any active energy centers, nor did I get anything else from the power pack... FOR A WHOLE FUCKING DAY!

#11 Sky Warp

Sky Warp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

Full 24 hours, a complete day is gone without a single answer and solution of the problem. Also two hours from this day is gone without fixing it. I begin to think that they are deliberately ignoring a paying customer. Impossible, isn't it? It is all just taking so long, because... because of the weather. Yeah. The weather.

#12 Sky Warp

Sky Warp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

Yeah, they are deliberately ignoring my tickets.

I will never again buy anything here and urge everyone not to buy anything from erepublik: they have an appalling customer service!

#13 Sky Warp

Sky Warp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:27 PM

NOW! they answered that payment didn't get to erep and ask Ultimate pay. NOW! I could have done this earlier if they deigned to tell me this!

Shitty customer service still!

And no power pack. No recompensation. I can't hit in the MU competition with an empty apology.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users