• Proude to be ROMANIAN.

#23 FreeGigi

FreeGigi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationBlack Sea

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

Continuum :) its the only tv series i managed to watch in august :) 

a0e6pv.png

^SpitFire

#24 Cveti Winchester

Cveti Winchester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:00 PM

Supernatural

The Big Bang Theory

Family Guy

Game of thrones 

How i met your mother 

The vampire diaries

Teen wolf

Gossip girl 

The Tudors

The nanny

#25 stefanutz11

stefanutz11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

House MD

How I Met Your Mother

Grey's anatomy

Two and half men 

Edited by stefanutz11, 12 August 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#26 Deckard Hashpipe

Deckard Hashpipe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

30 ROCK FTW

#27 Hrck

Hrck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:55 PM

U gotta check this series! Its fucking dope!

Last Resort

My fav. series of all time. :D

But i also like Game of Thrones and HIMYM :)

eSova 4life!

o7

#28 0rinda

0rinda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Location♥ sLOVEnia ♥

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

When I gave list of my series to a friend, he asked me how can I watch so many stories at the same time? :)

Here is a list of series that I watched and they came to an end:

Smallville

Prison Break*

Lie to Me*

EDIT: Veronica Mars, Heroes, Roswell

Here is a list of series that I currently watch (I'm waiting for new aired episodes, couse I've seen all seasons of those bellow):

Arrow*

Dexter*
Teen Wolf

Suits*

Falling Skies*

Continuum

Revolution

Under the Dome

Castle*

Person Of Interest*

Mentalist*

Grimm*

Beauty and the Beast*

Homeland

Glee*

White Collar*

the Vampire Diaries

Pretty Little Liars

Chicago Fire

Hart of Dixie

Switched at Birth

EDIT: Series that I stopped watching because I didn't like them:

Supernatural after first 3 seasons

Game of Thrones after first 2 seasons

Numb3rs after first 3 seasons

EDIT2:

I like(d) most of the series, there may be some excpetions, but I hate to suddenly stop watching something because I want to see how it ends. That's why there are some series on my list which I don't like them anymore, but since I watch them for a long time, I want to see the end. This exclude last three on the whole list, because I watched those seasons in very short time and got bored and didn't like them anymore and don't care how they end. Since I want to see more series that I haven't seen them yet, I prefer that they already ended plus that they have a short list of seasons.

I suggest you to watch series above with a star (at least check on imdb what kind of series are they, and if they are the ones you like, watch them). I ain't gonna give you the plot or a short summary how the story looks like, or my oppinion on each series I wrote above. Check it on imdb and see it for yourself. ;)

Edited by 0rinda, 12 August 2013 - 01:57 PM.

#29 Dimow Brando

Dimow Brando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationHoly Empire of Pakistan

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

I enjoyed Falling Skies so much! Can't wait for season 4.

DIO DIO DIO

#30 Thindael

Thindael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationMadrid, Spain

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:50 PM

first season is kind of boring but later it's more interesting and in season 2 it's just agagaergaerg, so good, and the songs are better too :D season 3 is same as season 2, maybe a little worse, and then season 4 is... meh. but I definitely recommend it :P

Thanks =D I will see this serie ^^

#31 Albacetenis

Albacetenis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:17 PM

Game of Thrones

Lost

Breaking Bad
Big Bang Theory

How I Met Your Mother
Family Guy

Two and half men 

Edited by Albacetenis, 12 August 2013 - 02:18 PM.

#32 Lockedo

Lockedo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

When I gave list of my series to a friend, he asked me how can I watch so many stories at the same time? :)

Here is a list of series that I currently watch (I'm waiting for new aired episodes, couse I've seen all seasons of those bellow):

Arrow*

Dexter*
Teen Wolf

Suits*

Falling Skies*

Continuum

Revolution

Under the Dome

Castle*

Person Of Interest*

Mentalist*

Grimm*

Beauty and the Beast*

Homeland

Glee*

White Collar*

the Vampire Diaries

Pretty Little Liars

Chicago Fire

Hart of Dixie

Switched at Birth

I suggest you to watch series above with a star (at least check on imdb what kind of series are they, and if they are the ones you like, watch them). I ain't gonna give you the plot or a short summary how the story looks like, or my oppinion on each series I wrote above. Check it on imdb and see it for yourself. ;)

No star by Pretty Little Liars but star by Glee? :o Well I guess that depends on what genre you like but I think PLL is so much better than Glee, even though I like both, PLL is still very good and it's on its fourth season while Glee started to suck in 3B... but that's my opinion ;)

And wow, nice collection you have there :D

#33 mancera

mancera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

I'll just name what I'm currently watching:

Doctor Who

Dexter

Continuum

HIMYM

The Mentalist

#34 Aarin Wong

Aarin Wong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMalaysia | eSerb | eMy

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:03 PM

johnny bravo :)

Profile Link
Valuable Posts Makes Difference

#35 ChewChewShoe

ChewChewShoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGöteborg

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

Adventure time after a few spliffs, no doubt.

"Never give in — never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." -Winston Churchill

#36 Viridi

Viridi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

Stargate SG-1

The Big Bang Theory

Top Gear [UK]

50842.png

#37 0rinda

0rinda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Location♥ sLOVEnia ♥

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

No star by Pretty Little Liars but star by Glee? :o Well I guess that depends on what genre you like but I think PLL is so much better than Glee, even though I like both, PLL is still very good and it's on its fourth season while Glee started to suck in 3B... but that's my opinion ;)

And wow, nice collection you have there :D

Thanks. :)

Well, ofc like you said, depends what you like. I've always liked music shows and I love how Glee changed songs in fourth season to more modern (in first three seasons 99 percent of songs were very old). And in fourth season they changed like half of the crew (I mean crew as Glee in high school not Glee as series, and ofc this is logical, couse most of them finished high school). And it's nice how they moved to few locations (high school, new york...). I personaly think season 4 was the best of all. Can't wait to see the 5th and I wonder how the show will continue in third episode of season 5 (it's the good-bye of Glee star Cory aka Finn, who died recently in RL).

Anyways, Pretty Little Liars is a good serie but not for my taste, although I will watch it till the end to see how it ends (probably different than in a book - i didn't read it, but i googled it).

EDIT: I could also add star to the vampire diaries, which is a good show and I loved first two seaons, but they delay the story etc. Most of shows do that, but I so hate it. They ruin the whole series then.

Edited by 0rinda, 12 August 2013 - 04:30 PM.

#38 astrozec

astrozec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:30 PM

Only fools and horses  (best TV Series :D)

'Allo 'Allo

Band of Brothers (10 mini series)

The Simpsons

Bones

everybody loves raymond

friends

Edited by astrozec, 13 August 2013 - 06:12 AM.

#39 SpeeD94

SpeeD94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNa putu za ludilo

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

Only fools and horses, Two and half man, CSI, Prison break, House ...all crime series...and many series from my country

Edited by SpeeD94, 12 August 2013 - 10:19 PM.

#40 Lockedo

Lockedo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:50 PM

Thanks. :)

Well, ofc like you said, depends what you like. I've always liked music shows and I love how Glee changed songs in fourth season to more modern (in first three seasons 99 percent of songs were very old). And in fourth season they changed like half of the crew (I mean crew as Glee in high school not Glee as series, and ofc this is logical, couse most of them finished high school). And it's nice how they moved to few locations (high school, new york...). I personaly think season 4 was the best of all. Can't wait to see the 5th and I wonder how the show will continue in third episode of season 5 (it's the good-bye of Glee star Cory aka Finn, who died recently in RL).

Anyways, Pretty Little Liars is a good serie but not for my taste, although I will watch it till the end to see how it ends (probably different than in a book - i didn't read it, but i googled it).

EDIT: I could also add star to the vampire diaries, which is a good show and I loved first two seaons, but they delay the story etc. Most of shows do that, but I so hate it. They ruin the whole series then.

Books are soo much different than the TV shows, I personally like books more, no pairings, just the original story, a lot of mysteries and every character has its own storyline and what I probably like the most - main girls aren't 'besties', just friends to defeat "A". 

I agree with you about TVD. What I think ruins a lot of good TV shows is crazy shippers. I rarely ship something, and it's just annoying when you have a filler episode just about pairings... I loved 1st and 2nd season of TVD (Caroline <3) but what they did later is just... not good. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users