1 reply to this topic

#1 Majester

Majester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:17 AM

Previously we had National Goals which allowed CP candidates to condense their manifestos and were rewarded with pretty, but useless National Monuments.

If the National Goals contributed a point per difficulty towards a National Monument which could then be cashed in for a resource bonus or Gold Mine then the system would have meaning. Good government would be rewarded.

Let's take population growth as an example which was Society:

5% = 1 pt

10% = 2 pt

15% = 4 pt

20% = 8 pt

25% = 16 pt

If you set the goal at 15%, then you get 4 pts if you succeed (15%), 2 pts if you just miss (10%), and 0 pts for a total fail (less than 10%).

Remember there were Military (conquest), Economy (GDP) and Society (population). 

The points can be translated as "bricks" or pieces towards a National Monument. When you get to 100pts you can trade the monument in for:

- 30-day Resource Bonus, or

- a Gold Mine, or

- Defence Shield, or

- National Training Contract

The more points a country has saved, the bigger the monument you can build (represents level of bonusr)... so, for example, 100pt = 10% resource bonus, 150pt = 15% resource bonus, 200 pts = 20% resource bonus etc.

The CP proposes the kind of monument to build. Only one monument can be proposed per proposal. So if you have 200pts but want two 100pt monuments, you need 2 proposals.

• tommot, Kanselier and Beth Ver Steeg like this

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:58 AM

Very nice, nothing to add at this time.

A common goal for a nation to strife for. :)

And an indicator for all to see how well the CP did their job.

For more info, look at my wikipage

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: politics, cp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users