• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 William Ross

William Ross

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:13 PM

In certain solid ways I feel I know there’s nothing stronger and more real then a united UK. We are United into one country so now we need to regain sovereignty for the citizens #TUSPUK If you want to join please read the rules.   

This is a message to all people in The United Sovereign Party UK. Please read my declaration below.

Members of the party will abide by the following rules:

1. This party is for all people who believe the UK needs to gain control of its sovereignty and gain back democracy and take control off the dictators who are politically taking over running the government.

2. This is a free party, if you feel things are not running smoothly please speak up and tell me.

3. As I created this party William Ross if not the president, must always have some role to help control things.

4. To prevents a pto this party has strict controls on people it means anyone seen carrying out suspicious activity to try a pto will be kicked out of the party.

5. We are here to help regain freedom once again in the UK.

6. New Members must abide by this declaration.

7.Everyone is part of the same party, we can work as a team.

8. This is not a little party we can achieve to be one of the number one parties within the UK this means having a TUSPUK President.

9. This party is not corrupt, we will achieve by working together and forming alliances and working with fellow parties to take back control of our country this can be achieved by fighting in wars, reporting pto members to the ruling members either the PP or VP and by sticking to all of these.

Please message me if you would like to be a member of TUSPUK

Thank You

William Ross

;)  :D The United Sovereign Party UK President

Edited by William Ross, 20 July 2014 - 08:17 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The, United, Sovereign, Party, UK, Kingdom, Erepublik, Recruiting, Recuitment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users