• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

#81 LiusGreen

LiusGreen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:16 PM

So, if I understand correctly, we can't work as managers in our House raw exploitation ?

#82 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

So, if I understand correctly, we can't work as managers in our House raw exploitation ?

Yes, that is correct.

The perks for today says "if you buy a house, you get the resources for the house FREE".

By that, do they mean the housing materials? Or do they mean the housing material factories?

Do they match up with the quality of the housing company you buy? What happens if you upgrade it? Do you get extra resources/factories?

Yes, they do, you should get more RAWs when you upgrade your factory afaik.

noone is asking some important questions:

Can i use q1 and q3 house at the same time and get +150 max morale?

can i use q1, q2 and q3 house and get +200 max morale?

If i get +50 house from weekly challenge, do i get +50 or +100 if i have q1 house?

Will there still be houses in weekly challenges?

You can only have 1 house activated at a time.

#83 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:58 PM

a question,

does 1 work ticket = 1 employee work , despite any q of company or country bonus?

i mean the bonus affecting both raw and manufactur company ? if so how it affect manufactur, it's clear how it works in raw

1 work ticket is 1 work of an employee.

The bonus does affect both. If you have 100% bonus you'll make 2 q3 houses using 20 employees. So you'll product more houses and receive the finished products faster

#84 Admiral General Mickey

Admiral General Mickey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:26 PM

1 work ticket is 1 work of an employee.

The bonus does affect both. If you have 100% bonus you'll make 2 q3 houses using 20 employees. So you'll product more houses and receive the finished products faster

I think this is the kind of information citizens would like to know. It's wasn't clear until someone asked about it. I mean, it is not written at all ..

Feel free to browse my web-guide for eRepublik, it's free

http://erepublik-web-guide.weebly.com/

#85 Admiral General Mickey

Admiral General Mickey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:34 PM

I am not sure this is the right topic to publish it, but the resources are messed up a bit.

The pictures don't fit with the resource itself

Feel free to browse my web-guide for eRepublik, it's free

http://erepublik-web-guide.weebly.com/

#86 Cry of the Banshee

Cry of the Banshee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:35 PM

to have employees we need players... -_-

#87 pao 13

pao 13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

- give us a logical time and let us delete the wrm's and frm's companies we want with 100% refund
- after ,repeal the work as manager option from all companies
- bring back work skills

#88 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:52 AM

Just doing some really early Math on how much a Q7 house would cost.

Currently living in eCanada with 3 house raw material regions with a daily wage of 32 currency.

24,000 raws required, or 60 work tickets needed in the Q5 materials company, or 1,920 currency in wages.

Following the increments of materials needed to build a Q7 house, it would probably take 120 tickets to build a Q7 house. That's 3,840 currency in wages.

Altogether, it will cost about 5,760 currency to build a Q7 house at this time in eCanada, or about 28.8 gold. That's not factoring in the pre-requisite of having to own the manufacturing and raw companies.

---

For eGreece, who owns 5 regions, with a daily wage of 71 currency, it'll cost them 11,928 currency, or 60 gold. 

Much like how extra regions give you higher production in food/weapons, I think more regions should make you need less work tickets to build a house. Or else people living in nations with more house material regions (and thus higher wages) will require to spend a lot more on wages to produce the same house anywhere else.

Edited by KIPPERS OF THE MUD, 23 July 2014 - 04:07 AM.

#89 taulen

taulen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:19 AM

I think wages will be about equal across the eworld in short time as soon as people realizes that only wages will be important from now on, if players decide to start producing houses full time, and not just for fun ;)

#90 Taferino Orseu

Taferino Orseu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:14 PM

Sugestion:

House (all houses have 14 days of durability)

Q1 -> +100 total energy

Q2 -> +200 total energy

Q3 -> +250 total energy and + 5 energy p6m

Q4 -> +300 total energy and + 10 energy p6m

Q5 -> +350 total energy and + 15 energy p6m

Q6 -> +400 total energy and + 20 energy p6m

Q7 -> +500 total energy and + 25 energy p6m

Edited by Taferino Orseu, 23 July 2014 - 05:18 PM.

• Rusto, KIPPERS OF THE MUD, Jasher and 1 other like this

#91 all-x

all-x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:27 AM

I think wages will be about equal across the eworld in short time as soon as people realizes that only wages will be important from now on, if players decide to start producing houses full time, and not just for fun ;)

There's one way to make MAX PROFIT out of House industry, it require connection a bit , but once you manage to make connection , it will be great for you later

since i dont really interested in it .

Change your CS to low salary country but make sure it have a lot of active worker, suck their worker , after certain number of worker reached go to one of the countries with big bonus and you got more productivity, but if too many players use this way wages around the world will be equal

Edited by all-x, 24 July 2014 - 09:28 AM.

#92 rmetro4444

rmetro4444

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

I found a mistake: http://imgdisk.ru/image/rw0

#93 taulen

taulen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:01 PM

That is not a mistake, you're look at region that belongs to Norway, and Russia.

#94 Jack Pott

Jack Pott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:02 PM

Every miracle for 3 days, look the sallaries, nobody is buying the houses.

#95 Jussi Putin Jernkuuk

Jussi Putin Jernkuuk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

Please consider removing all the other raw material companies and leave only stone quarries. A friend of mine bought a sawmill, and as you know it's practically impossible to make it turn a profit. Why do you even have such shitty options? It makes absolutely no sense.

• Ruben Lagus likes this

#96 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

Please consider removing all the other raw material companies and leave only stone quarries. A friend of mine bought a sawmill, and as you know it's practically impossible to make it turn a profit. Why do you even have such shitty options? It makes absolutely no sense.

They made that to make ppl mad so then they can ragequit, I dont see any other reason...

• Jussi Putin Jernkuuk and Ruben Lagus like this

erepublik-badge-80x15.gif

#97 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

Lol, boost to economy ended :P

It was fast :D

210402-1.png

#98 Jack Pott

Jack Pott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:49 AM

Sugestion: Make the houses stackable.

#99 Alvarez723

Alvarez723

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:55 PM

Lol, boost to economy ended :P

It was fast :D

Indeed

And the most ironic part is that it started to end because of the same problems weapons and food have.

Everyone procrastinated that RAW fro houses would become very profitable. Soon, there was an overproduction of that RAW and the prices started to low down (from 0.28 to almost 0.07). Also, houses are not being sold out as quick as many expected, for there doesn´t really exist a strong  market for it (no constant buyers). Its a shame that such a great idea didn´t fully completed itself.

We surely now are going to experience a little crisis because in "houses RAW companies" you cannot work as manager and therefore you need workers. This is going to lead some people to stop trying to gain profits from the house raw companies and so the supply of house raw is gong to lower down, bringing maybe equilibrium to its own market.

Im pretty sure that when a good event comes, the house market will grow and puts itself out of the crisis is going through right now.

I may not like the admins that much, but to say the truth, it was a pretty smart move to take away the option in the houses industry to work as a manager. For this, in some rare way, leads to the own stabilization of its market and even maybe bringing it nearer to the retrospective of what RL company can be. Of course, if the admins want to make it better then they need to come back with the skills of worker for this would lead to the cleaning of multis from job market and making ti more competitive.

Now, is this all my humble opinion, I may be right or wrong, but I would definitely like to hear your opinions too.

#100 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

Indeed

And the most ironic part is that it started to end because of the same problems weapons and food have.

Everyone procrastinated that RAW fro houses would become very profitable. Soon, there was an overproduction of that RAW and the prices started to low down (from 0.28 to almost 0.07). Also, houses are not being sold out as quick as many expected, for there doesn´t really exist a strong  market for it (no constant buyers). Its a shame that such a great idea didn´t fully completed itself.

We surely now are going to experience a little crisis because in "houses RAW companies" you cannot work as manager and therefore you need workers. This is going to lead some people to stop trying to gain profits from the house raw companies and so the supply of house raw is gong to lower down, bringing maybe equilibrium to its own market.

Im pretty sure that when a good event comes, the house market will grow and puts itself out of the crisis is going through right now.

I may not like the admins that much, but to say the truth, it was a pretty smart move to take away the option in the houses industry to work as a manager. For this, in some rare way, leads to the own stabilization of its market and even maybe bringing it nearer to the retrospective of what RL company can be. Of course, if the admins want to make it better then they need to come back with the skills of worker for this would lead to the cleaning of multis from job market and making ti more competitive.

Now, is this all my humble opinion, I may be right or wrong, but I would definitely like to hear your opinions too.

I agree with you and the worker skill need to be reintroduced.

But, I know, atm it's not easy to find out how to sort out skills.

And I'm sure, if plato will reintroduce working skills it'll be able to screw everything, again.

210402-1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users