• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

#101 ikki5

ikki5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:20 AM

well, the spike in job pay was nice for the last few days. Now it is back to normal, people either have to get a new job or they got a massive pay cut.

#102 rmetro4444

rmetro4444

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

That is not a mistake, you're look at region that belongs to Norway, and Russia.

No, i mean that in region info this icon calls sand, but in "Economy" it's clay. Look: http://imgdisk.ru/image/2aS

Edited by rmetro4444, 27 July 2014 - 10:07 AM.

#103 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:08 AM

You can only have 1 house activated at a time.

This will kill lower Q companies once higher Qs are introduced. The 1-house restriction should apply to same-Q houses, not to them all.

• faucoult and sin696 like this

#104 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:45 AM

This will kill lower Q companies once higher Qs are introduced. The 1-house restriction should apply to same-Q houses, not to them all.

Same way how Q1-5 weapon compaines are useless and Q6 is viable only for new players.

• sin696 likes this

erepublik-badge-80x15.gif

#105 Jussi Putin Jernkuuk

Jussi Putin Jernkuuk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:00 AM

Same way how Q1-5 weapon compaines are useless and Q6 is viable only for new players.

Not in exactly the same way. In low Q weapons companies people can at least produce shit by wam, and possibly make a minimal profit if they have cheap wrm available. In house companies you have to pay salaries and the loss is guaranteed.

#106 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:38 AM

Not in exactly the same way. In low Q weapons companies people can at least produce shit by wam, and possibly make a minimal profit if they have cheap wrm available. In house companies you have to pay salaries and the loss is guaranteed.

Yeah, and they can use Q1-6 weapons to produce now useless rockets. Admins probably plan to reintroduce hospitals too, after they introduce Q7 houses they will add option to make one hospital same way you make rockets xD 5Q1+4Q2+3Q3+2Q4+1Q5 et voila we have Hospital xD

erepublik-badge-80x15.gif

#107 The Mike

The Mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

I would have really loved it if I could combine different houses.

Depending on people's wealth, if higher quality houses become affordable, it will totally kill the lower quality businesses.

#108 elfore

elfore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationRepública Dominicana, Santo Domingo

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:52 PM

WAITING for the Q7 houses, the real houses 

#109 ilphen

ilphen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:03 AM

Did you notice that the highest Quality is Q3? There is no mentioning of Q4 nor Q5.

Raw companies? :i

#110 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:58 AM

Raw companies? :i

I see. ok

Well you didn't specify to what you were referring to.

But this makes sense(on what you said).

For more info, look at my wikipage

#111 Cry of the Banshee

Cry of the Banshee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:43 PM

the system that active or desactive houses is not very usefull...

would be good to put houses in the advanced buildings section and clic to active/desactive.

#112 Natster

Natster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:46 AM

Housing system is broke.

1) doesn't actually work as energy centre.  If I had a full bar let's say 650/650 and I earned I +50 energy center, my energy would jump to 700/700

2) Homes would just add to the bar, where only my energy bank would increase (650/700).

3) The expense for a sliver of boost of energy isn't justified.  However, if you wanted to make this an economic trigger and actually increase the price of gold with in-game currency, make the house give the bonus energy when it's activated.  The downfall is it would hurt the energy market a bit, but the upside would far outweigh this.  This would suddenly make houses more economical and actually create demand on this new industry.

Only the rich would be interested in this industry, and only at the higher q's.  The initial ones are glorified trash heaps.

Sorry about the strong language, however, no one as far as I can tell is even remotely interested in the homes.

#113 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

Actually, it works as an energy center.

A house was never intended to give you more energy directly, but it was intended to increase your energy-capacity.

To have actual energy you will need to eat food or energy-bars(just like it did with the old energy-centers). that is what the energy-bonus refers to.

Before these houses you could gain energy-centers only in rewards of tournaments, missions, power-spins and weekly challenges. But now it is the player that creates these energy-centers in the form of houses as part of the economic system(not saying that it would make the economy much better).

For more info, look at my wikipage

#114 Mihail1902

Mihail1902

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:01 PM

It seems that the new industry not only didn't fix the economy even slightly, but it made it worse! The salaries are a bit higher than before, which makes the Q7 companies unprofitable. Even in Poland, where the VAT is 1% if you buy the WRM from the regular market for 0.04 and you pay your worker 40CC, selling your Q7 weapons for the market price of 9.25 will result a loss of a bit more than 19CC per each worker! Needless to say you failed... again! The houses that you have introduced so far are pointless. When I restore 10 health/6 mins I don't care if I would have 650 or 700 energy storage. To really fix the economy you need to either to make it possible to restore more than 10 health/6mins (by adding awards in the weekly challenge such as +10,20,40,100 Energy recovery every 6 minutes until the last day of the Weekly Challenge (depending on the reached PP) ) or to introduce Q6 and Q7 Houses which increase the health restoration. 

#115 4RN0

4RN0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:06 AM

It seems that the new industry not only didn't fix the economy even slightly, but it made it worse! The salaries are a bit higher than before, which makes the Q7 companies unprofitable. Even in Poland, where the VAT is 1% if you buy the WRM from the regular market for 0.04 and you pay your worker 40CC, selling your Q7 weapons for the market price of 9.25 will result a loss of a bit more than 19CC per each worker! Needless to say you failed... again! The houses that you have introduced so far are pointless. When I restore 10 health/6 mins I don't care if I would have 650 or 700 energy storage. To really fix the economy you need to either to make it possible to restore more than 10 health/6mins (by adding awards in the weekly challenge such as +10,20,40,100 Energy recovery every 6 minutes until the last day of the Weekly Challenge (depending on the reached PP) ) or to introduce Q6 and Q7 Houses which increase the health restoration. 

The reason for this is the stacked up workers. Players had lots of "work" stored from the lower salaries, so they must think it's worth to sell 9.25.

Time will fix this.

On the other hand yeah, we had no TC/Company upgrades for a while now.

#116 Morte21

Morte21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:20 AM

WHEN WILL TC UPG COMEEEE????????????????????????????

#117 Alfagrem

Alfagrem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:18 PM

The reason for this is the stacked up workers. Players had lots of "work" stored from the lower salaries, so they must think it's worth to sell 9.25.

Time will fix this.

On the other hand yeah, we had no TC/Company upgrades for a while now.

Maybe that but more likely its the effect of WAM.

1 Q7 Weapons plant and 88 Rubber plants cost me £93.45 in worktax and food cost.

10 workers using my now free WRM cost £400 in wages @£40 per worker.

Total production from the 10 and me (with eUKs 50% bonus) = 165 Q7 tanks which if sold at £9 each would return 1,470.15 after tax

Total profit = £976.7 per day

For your 100% bonus nations the profit is around the £1,400 to £1,500 mark

Edited by Alfagrem, 02 August 2014 - 12:20 PM.

#118 Jack Pott

Jack Pott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:30 PM

Alfagrem, you are a newbie, there's no such thing as free wrm...

#119 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:40 PM

Alfagrem, you are a newbie, there's no such thing as free wrm...

He means free WRM as in he bought the 88 Rubber plants (3,080 gold = 616,000 currency) and paid them off by producing in them (1,320 currency per day = 467 days).

#120 Alfagrem

Alfagrem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

He means free WRM as in he bought the 88 Rubber plants (3,080 gold = 616,000 currency) and paid them off by producing in them (1,320 currency per day = 467 days).

Minus the worktax for working in them and the price of food to replace the energy expended (as shown in calcs)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users