#1 Athinaiooos

Athinaiooos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:16 PM

Hello,

As we still wait for a proper Economy module, i would like to make a suggestion. It is radical, but if you put some thought in it, it could balance the game.

I am talking about Corporations. 

1. A Corporation can be created from 1-5 people. A staff upgrade could handle the number, but this isnt the case.

2. Each Corporation start with 1 free slot. There you can import or create a new company. You can't work as manager! Each founder can invest money in the Corp. and take money back from it, if all the other members approves it by voting. For every great action, a voting must start.

3. You can choose to inCorporate your bussiness, you can issiue stocks, so you create a bigger and bigger corp. Then you can repay your investors by any means you find necessary.

4. Stock exchange will be created. 

5. You can implement Ticket factories, Candy bar factories, WMD(weapons of mass destruction) factories and much much more.

You must Risk to Evolve or you will Perish to ashes...

Thank you.

#2 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:25 PM

And that would mean that ppl with enough brains, skill and time could get lots of gold/cc without spending single $$. Do you realy think that admins would allow that...

Greed and incompetence two words that describe admins.

erepublik-badge-80x15.gif

#3 Athinaiooos

Athinaiooos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

And that would mean that ppl with enough brains, skill and time could get lots of gold/cc without spending single $$. Do you realy think that admins would allow that...

Greed and incompetence two words that describe admins.

I thought that too, but admins could find a way to solve that. 

Also i forgot to mention that they can find a lot of ways to make us burn more cc. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: economy, corporation, module

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users