3 replies to this topic

#1 Cosmin S

Cosmin S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBucharest

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:27 AM

I have an idea about a new medal: Disciplined Soldier (DS). I think you all agree that Erepublik is on downward slope where all alliances are almost dead, with fewer and more absent players. This medal will revive alliances, CoD will really matter and will discourage individualism that characterize lots of players, making them hit in important battles.

To get FF medal you need at least 325 kills (rounded for one cycle of 24 medals and not all RWs successful), to get TP medal you need approximately 1000 kills (I don't know the average Erepublik hit but let's say for 50k/hit and 2 hits/kill => 1000 kills for TP), to get Mercenary medal you need 1250 kills.
Disciplined Soldier is awarded when a player kills from 600 to 750 (depending on Division) opponents fighting for his country's CoD (Combat of the Day), near CoD every player will have a counter like the one for Daily Mission. This medal will make alliances count again and add importance to the CP's presence in game (to set daily CoD). It is needed a counterbalance medal to Freedom Fighter and True Patriot medals, like Mercenary medal, they support individualism. The impact of gold won will not be so big, rarely TP and FF will intersect with DS medal, mostly they are complementary.
Please take in consideration this idea and analyze it, maybe you can develop something good out of it.
Best regards,

Cosmin

• libree89 likes this

#2 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:49 PM

Another way to revive hitting for allies could be introducing a medal rewarding you for hitting for your MPP-allies. Functions the way True Patriot does, but would count the damage made in MPP-battles.

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

#3 pacifyer

pacifyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:55 PM

The CO thing gave the communities the last blow, the coup de grĂ¢ce, turning every normal citizen into a merc. Now, a VISA player, together with a a set of multi-makers who use the gold so generated, can win against an organized community.

Plato: the communities ARE MIGRATING AWAY from this game into other alternatives. Fix the economy, or limit the damage a single player can do each day, limiting the number of energy bars allowed to use.

The current situation is unsustainable in time. It is nonsensical!

#4 Matahari

Matahari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:48 PM

rather than number of kills i suggest it's kind of % milestones like last individual milestones in new world cup, mine was 76m for 100%(750 hit with q7) , maybe admin could use that milestones or increase it, only kill alone wouldnt benefit alliance since some could fight without weapon

but the problem is people can make multis and use bazooka to make a lot of gold, so there should be minimum damage/hit req or disable bazooka & rocket for this medal calculation

Edited by Matahari, 29 July 2014 - 12:04 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: medal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users