#21 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

stop asking to remove wam. wam is the nirvana for new players. they will never remove it, and if you ask around who is willing to fight back with no weapons or q1 at best, you will see that everyone will complain again, cause they like cheap q7.

Edited by cc1432, 12 August 2013 - 06:21 PM.

I am bound by rationality !

#22 MuresanC

MuresanC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCrisana-Maramures Border

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:38 PM

what about wam tax? have you considered it ? :)

My estimations were done by sheer volume of the production 3 companies worth 30 gold are producing more raw material than a company worth 35 gold.

Only if you are under ocupation you shall get from that 3 companies 15 cc worth of raw and if the wage goes up than 19cc and the tax is max (25%) you still gain a daily 6 XP

Also I still have to reconsider what I've said above, in my country the price of wrm is going up so who knows , also ... I'm not sure on wich congress should have that daring on putting the income tax at 25%.

Edited by MuresanC, 12 August 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#23 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

well depends. i have my production caped at 60 companies so i can use all companies in one click. have q4 raws made during the 2000c era but i am changing them to q5 wrm, 3 at a time. My focus is to maximize my current income source in the 60 wam constraint, after all i have to fight also.   

I am bound by rationality !

#24 MuresanC

MuresanC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCrisana-Maramures Border

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

well depends. i have my production caped at 60 companies so i can use all companies in one click. have q4 raws made during the 2000c era but i am changing them to q5 wrm, 3 at a time. My focus is to maximize my current income source in the 60 wam constraint, after all i have to fight also.   

well hold onto that thought because you might revise it soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users