hahaah definitely signed!

#3 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

absolutely.  They just taxed us for working in our own companies.  Thats like taxing someone for growing vegetables in their own garden for their own use.  Forum tax seems like a good  suggestion to these greedy morons no doubt

• Jack Lantos and TinDin LV like this

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#4 Darriel

Darriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:21 AM

Work tax is same like RL shit. You cried so much in the game, but you are fine with the shit taxes in RL? Nice.

• Luke Braferd likes this

One MU to rule them all, One MU to find them,
One MU to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Mercenary Ops

#5 Divus Bean

Divus Bean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:54 AM

Work tax is same like RL shit. You cried so much in the game, but you are fine with the shit taxes in RL? Nice.

Are you taxed when you take a shit? Where do you live?

#6 Jack Lantos

Jack Lantos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:00 AM

Also needs Login Tax, Shout Tax, Comment Tax, definitely Ticket Tax, but of course - no tax for buying gold

• candymanson, ronnyJnrJnr, berni007 and 1 other like this

#7 GeorgeIV

GeorgeIV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:05 AM

The new Tax is actually helping all the e-Countries to collect more money to put more Combat Orders.In addition,all workers plus owners of all type of Companies (WRM companies included).All those players that have aluminium mines for example and dont have workers,they are now forced to pay a part of their profit to their Country,which is actually the majority of the companies that players have.

#8 Luke Braferd

Luke Braferd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationClassified Information

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:12 AM

The new Tax is actually helping all the e-Countries to collect more money to put more Combat Orders.In addition,all workers plus owners of all type of Companies (WRM companies included).All those players that have aluminium mines for example and dont have workers,they are now forced to pay a part of their profit to their Country,which is actually the majority of the companies that players have.

but most countries, want 1% work tax. 

1% work tax is better..

With thrill and risk, I sharpen my nerves. I'm someone who would bet even under the worst circumstances. just remember life is not a game    
Meet me In game
---->Luke

ibnjUuEF3P9rg1.gif

#9 Wilhem Klink

Wilhem Klink

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:12 AM

Players were already doing that. I produce weapons raw materials. I sell WRM on the market and get currency. I buy weapons to make a rocket, I pay VAT. See? I was already using the "profit" to generate more tax. All this new tax does is try to add a disincentive to produce, hopefully moving prices up. What it will do is drive a good number of players out of the game.

• Jack Lantos and mactep like this

#10 Novojavorivsk

Novojavorivsk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:45 AM

Signed.

#11 MandiBT

MandiBT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationThe REAL Macedonia

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

signed

A leader leads by example not by force.

#12 Valiant Thor

Valiant Thor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:56 AM

Also needs Login Tax, Shout Tax, Comment Tax, definitely Ticket Tax, but of course - no tax for buying gold

Don't forget Training Tax, Energy Bar Tax... maybe put a Tax Tax on all taxes too! 

• ronnyJnrJnr and Pedro Matias Gonzalez like this

#13 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

you get taxed on selling your products in market why you need to be taxed for making them now aswel ? you just tax the person twice for the same thing you could just make higher tax on prodcuts sold in market higher if you wanted more taxes so its a stupid tax

#14 Gradjanin NN

Gradjanin NN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:11 PM

Players were already doing that. I produce weapons raw materials. I sell WRM on the market and get currency. I buy weapons to make a rocket, I pay VAT. See? I was already using the "profit" to generate more tax. All this new tax does is try to add a disincentive to produce, hopefully moving prices up. What it will do is drive a good number of players out of the game.

lol, people will always whine about economy... work as a manager is a good option, but kills economy so badly - overproduction, idiotproof economy etc. this is just a measure to controll it a little bit and give purpose to all those lame ass companies - either by containing overproduction or by giving more cc to countries which in turn reflects on combat orders. you just get a more sensible money flow...

not saying this is a perfect solution...

#15 Nelkosan

Nelkosan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

kife.jpg

#16 ljon

ljon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:15 PM

vcxcv

#17 azurthedictator

azurthedictator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

Don't forget Training Tax, Energy Bar Tax... maybe put a Tax Tax on all taxes too! 

hahaha signed

3x MoD eBiH (feb, mar, aug) , 2x Ministar of Imigrations (may, june) , Congressman 2x eBiH - 1x eFra (1984-2075)
Zemljo tisućljetna na vijernost ti se kunem ! Sile koje nasrću na Bosnu umorit će se. Mi se nećemo umoriti ! ŽELJO DO GROBA ! VELIKIM SE BOGOM KUNEMO DA ROBOVI BITI NEĆEMO
Pozdrav domovini !

#18 Dobro powraca

Dobro powraca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:22 PM

Signed!

#19 Ork Fajny

Ork Fajny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

There is nothing like "work tax" in RL. There is only something called excise tax which seems to be like work tax. But it is not.
Excise tax is imposed on few products to sell. If i wanna create something for my own, for example bike from bought parts I can do it without paying any taxes. And work tax is about paying for everything.

#20 screamingslave

screamingslave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

there absolutely is a work tax IRL. small to mid size companies that cant afford to employ a staff of tax avoidance consultants all have to pay the corporate tax rate, which is similar in application to the income tax that citizens pay. The only companies that dont pay corporate tax are huge mega corporations that have the resources to figure out how to avoid them.

So if anything the admins simply need to add a module to the work tax that allows people who have more than 30 companies to avoid paying it if they bribe a person in congress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users