#21 Can Touch This

Can Touch This

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:56 PM

Support !

Why we have not more position about that if we playing political game?

#22 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:33 PM

If it is only a tittle(like all those other tittles already set in-game) then just submit a ticket with the already established system.

If it actually has a mechanical function, can someone actually define that so people would know how it could fit in the game.

I do like the idea, but right now i only see a tittle and no function.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#23 Nikola..Tesla

Nikola..Tesla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

totally agree

#24 Drew Blood

Drew Blood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:54 PM

I will leave out Country President since it already exist.

Prime Minister should become 'Speaker of the House' and control the 'Congressional Budget Office' and should be elected by 66% of Congress.

Minister of Defense is Commander in Chief of Country Army which is supported with 25% of all Taxes collected for 'Combat Orders'  MoD elected by 66% of Commanders of all Country Army MUs.

Minister of Foreign Affairs in charge of Ambassadors with the ability to set country relationships as Friendly, Neutral or Hostile.

Governor should be 'Alliance Commander in Chief' and would become part of the Alliance Chain of Command, must have been MoD and elected by 66% of Country Army MU commanders.

Minister of Education not sure about this one, but the potential for the education and retention of new citizens is huge.

eRepublik needs more 'in game' offices -such as State Governors in V1- to which citizens may be elected, a return to electing individual citizens rather than parties would be a great start; right now political parties are too easily controlled by the Party President favoring only Congressional Candidates who support them and thus able to control Congress....

Edited by Drew Blood, 18 August 2013 - 12:56 PM.

• HunD.Panza likes this

#25 Majester

Majester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:07 AM

For one, the ambassador should have the ability to post in the media of the country they are assigned to. As the other positions have shown, simply listing their link as the goto person makes government communication much easier.

• HunD.Panza, NoProfile2 and Kauge like this

#26 Kauge

Kauge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:29 AM

Absolutely yes!

punktcom-forum-sig.png

#27 Nikola..Tesla

Nikola..Tesla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:39 AM

I think we should make a formal petition to ask Plato to put the ambassador position in game...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users