•     

Photo

How Do I Work As Manager In My House Company?

House Manager Work

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KoncernedCitizen

KoncernedCitizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

I just bought a 3-star house company this morning which from what I read requires 4000 raw house materials to build one house. So I purchased 4000 raw house materials. Upon commencing to work, the house production percentage reads 0%, the raw materials read 0% and the finished products read 0%. Not knowing how to add raw materials other than posess them in my storage, I worked. And as expected, the zeroes remain in all three columns. The tab above "work as manager" is set to "select all".  All the companies have a box that is checked except the house company because there is none. Any ideas what I am missing?

#2 BeIIenus

BeIIenus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:42 PM

You cant work as manager in house companyes, read more:

http://www.erepublik...t-updates/0/155

Important things to keep in mind: 

1) The new industry will not allow you to work as manager. The only way to build Houses will be by using work tickets generated by your employees. The same applies to the raw material companies for the new industry.
2) When downgrading a House company a user will receive 30% of the invested Gold. Raw Material Companies are not affected by this change.
3) A House will have to be activated in order for a player to receive its benefits. Only one house can be active at a time, and any house that has been activated cannot be sold on the marketplace.
4) Houses can be deactivated and re-activated any time you wish to do so. When deactivating a House its durability will be consumed in 1 hour increments. Example: deactivating a House after using it for 3 hours and 40 minutes results in consuming 4 hours of its durability. Deactivating it after 4 hours and 5 minutes results in consuming 5 hours.
4) Houses cannot be donated. As you know, all high value items increase the risk of scams, so at least for the first few months we will keep the option of donating houses deactivated.
5) If a player has two or more companies of the same quality, all companies will contribute to building a common House (thus building it faster, since more assigned employees can be used per day). This only works for companies and products of the same quality - therefore, a Q1 and Q3 company will contribute towards different products.

• BOUD1CCA and 31klau like this

#3 KoncernedCitizen

KoncernedCitizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:20 PM

Thanks Bellenus. That's pretty much answers and questions I had

#4 Madafakr

Madafakr

• Members
  • Pip